Könnte ich diesen Englischen Text noch verbessern oder habe ich fehler?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

4 Antworten

Hi Kendra! How are you? I miss you so much. You called me yesterday. Sorry, but I couldn't. You asked me what the new school is like. Well, it's bigger than the former school, the cafeteria is very big and the activities are very fun. In addition, there is a drama club and lockers. The teachers are nice. THANK GOD! :D I hope that I can improve my grades. But the Lake Park High School is stricter then the former school: If pupils play truant, they will get two hours detention and if pupils bring cell phones and MP3 Players to class, they will be taken away. If you do not take your ID card with you, you will get in a big trouble. Nevertheless, I love that school! Shortly, our homecoming week is going to take place. It's a week of fun and activities held in october from monday to saturday. The cheerleaders are going to make a big and nice show and there will be other events. The celebration is going to star with the Homecoming Olympics and is going to end with Homecoming Dance. A Senior couple couple is going to be crowned as king and queen. There will be limbo, pie eating and tug-of-war. On the college clothesday I am going to be able to wear the colours of your favourite college. See you soon. I m going to the town to buy a new dress. Love, xy

Da hast du dir aber wenig Mühe gegeben ;) ! Ich habe jetzt versucht, alles etwas schöner zu gestalten, aber den Inhalt habe ich unberührt gelassen...

Hi Kendra, How are you? I miss you so much. Yesterday whenyou called meI couldn't talk, sorry. You asked me how the new school is. It is bigger than the old school, the cafeteria is very big and the activities are very funny and there is alsoa drama club and lockers and the teachers are nice. Thank God! I hope I can improve my grades. The Lake Park Highschool is stricter than the old school for example if pupils play truant you will get two hours detention and if pupils bringing cellphones and mp4players into class, they will be taken away and if you don´t take your ID card with you, you will get in trouble. Nevertheless I love this school. In the next time is for our homecoming a week of fun and activites (macht keinen Sinn). It is in october from monday to saturday. The Cheerleaders make a big, nice show, and there are other events. The celebration starts with Homecoming Olympics and ended with Homecoming Dance. The Senior Couple is crowned king and queen. There is limbo dancing, pie eating and tug-of-war. On the College Clothes Day we wear the colors of our favrourite college. See, you soon. I havego and buy myself a dress. Bye.....

Ja, den Text kannst und MUSST Du noch sehr verbessern. Hier mal der Anfang:

"Sorry I couldn't " ergibt keinen Sinn. WAS konnte er nicht?

... asked me** what my new school is like.** .... Das "So" muss weg: It is bigger.... .... the activities are** fun** ... (nicht funny) ... there is a drama club here, there are lockers, and the teachers... I : groß schreiben!!!! .....** Lake Park High School** ohne "the" .... school: For example** if students cut classes, you will get...** ** if students bring cellphones**...

Auch in den letzten Sätzen sind noch viele Fehler!

Nevertheless I like... Very soon it's homecoming, which means there will be a lot of fun... und noch mehr...

Hi Kendra

How are you? I miss you so much. Yesterday you called me, sorry i couldn´t. You asked me how the new school is. So it is bigger than the old school, the cafeteria is very big, the activities are very funny and here is a drama club. Here are also lockers and the teachers are nice. I hope I can improve my grades. But the Lake Park Highschool is stricter than the old school for example if pupils play truant you will get two hours detention, if pupils are bring cellphones and mp4 to class, they will be taken away and if you don´t take your ID card with you, you will get in trouble. Nerertheless I love this school. In the next time is our Homecoming. Its a week of fun and activites it is in october from monday to saturday. The Cheerleaders make a big, nice show, and there are other events. The celebration start with Homecoming Olympics and ended with** a Homecoming dance. The **senior couple was crowned king and queen. There are limbo, pie eating and tug-of-war. On the college clothesday wear the colors of your favrourite college. See you soon. I go and buy me a dress now.

Bye..

Sonst ist alles eigendlich gut ;) Thöhöhö.. :D

Was möchtest Du wissen?