Könnt ihr meinen English text kontrollieren? Ich bedanke mich für eure Hilfe ihr seid die Besten?

2 Antworten

*My grandpa was born in Turkey in a small town called Sinop. My grandpas 84th Birthday is in January. He's been working hard all his lifetime.

*He had six children, but one of it died .When he moved to Austria, he was working as a construction worker and has been retired for a long time. 

*He makes sure that I am being myself.

*I am his only grandson, so he's always trying to take care of me (oder to have an eye on me) 

*Now he moved back to Turkey where our other relatives are also living and taking care of him. He comes to visit us also for 6 months in Vienna.

*Because he's been working a lot he is able to finally find some rest. He owns 5 flats in Turkey and two of them are for rent.

So würde ich es umschreiben

My grandfather is a very clever and nice man. His name is Esref Aslan. He has a light head and brown eyes. My grandpa was born in Turkey in a small town called Sinop. Grandpa will be celebrating his birthday in January, and he will be eighty-four years old. He worked hard his whole life. In 1970, he came to Austria as a guest worker to supply his family. He had Six children, ?but of it?, one has died at the age of one year.When he came to Austria at the time, he worked as a construction worker and has been retired for a long time. His dad always taught him to be a hard worker. So far, he is teaching me the same thing. All the time he is trying to make sure that I am behaving myself. Last year he lost his little brother after my birthday. I am his only grandson, so he tries to keep a good eye out for me. He tells me that I am young, and he understands how young men are. He is trying to do what is best for me. Now he is living in Turkey where our other relatives live they care for him there, also he comes to visit us for 6 months to Vienna around us. Because he has worked alot earlier ?he is able to do himself a lot of last? and has 5 flats in Turkey and he rents 2 of them to other people. I'm so proud to have such a ?grand

ich habe de Text so weit verbessert wie ich konnte. Ich hoffe ich konnte helfen!

Um was geht es in dem Lied "What he wanted" von AnnenMayKantereit?

Hi zusammen, wie der Titel schon ahnen lässt, verstehe ich nicht ganz um was es in diesem Lied geht. Ich verstehe den englichen Text größtenteils, aber Inhaltlich versteh ich es irgendwie nicht so ganz. (Habe unten noch den Englischen Text eingefügt)

Was ich eben weiß ist, dass da so ein Zigeuner ist, der wohl allein sein möchte und in die welt gehen und irgenwas mit Herzschmerz oder ähnliches...? Könnt ihr mir helfen?

But though he never knew What heartache is He went out for a single kiss

And he told his father That he's never coming back But maybe with a broken back

He was a gypsy From the coast And what he wanted the most Was being on his own All alone In the dark and the light every night And he'd want nobody to be tired

And he'd get it And hide it and let me down He wanted it all In all the town It got to be the same for me And all he'd ever feel Is the gypsy feeling free

Hey x4

That gypsy from the coast And what he wanted the most That gypsy from the coast And what he wanted the most

All the times that he tried to lie He was able to set his fire All the people around Listening to his sound And he was crazy without no doubt

And he hshfkdvsufjckxgsbdjdjck

And if you like him Just give him some money Come on like him he's very funny

Hey x4

That gypsy from the coast And what he wanted the most That gypsy from the coast And what he wanted the most Interval Oh, that gypsy from the coast What he wanted the most That gypsy from the coast What he wanted the most And though he never knew What heartache is He went out for a single kiss Hey

LG Riman

...zur Frage

Was könnte ich bei dieser Charakterisierung verbessern?

The short story "The Big Race" by Toby Sweet is about a swimmer who feels pity for his opponent and lets him win. This characterization is about the narrator of the story. This boy is a fast swimmer and has to swim two lengths backstroke at Chester-le-Street, on that day. One of his opponents is Gordon Hayes. Before the race, the narrator notices Gordon talking with his father. He is very sceptical and feels that something wrong is going on. Out of curiosity he asks Gordon what the matter is. He gets the answer that Gordon's father will hit his son, if he doesn't win the race. After that, while he is warming up and planning his strategy, the narrator always has to think about that. He is worried and can't concentrate. During the race the boy decides to let Gordon win, because he wants to protect him from his father and feels sorry about that. His behavior is very generous, because he doesn't think about himself in this situation. Probably the shoutig of Mr. Hayes motivates him to do that. Also Gordon has been only a half of a body behind him. Maybe the narrator has thought that Gordon can manage it. At first the boy regrets that he only has come in second. He has doubts about his decision. Maybe the second place isn't enough for him. But he isn't the typical natural winner, because he doesn't have a problem to lose under the existing conditions. He is pleased to see that Gordons father is smiling and knows it has been worth it. He is sure that his decision is right!

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand dieses Summary korrigieren?

The text 'A life in the day' is written by a 27 years-old man who called Skinnyman and lives in north London. It's a interview in which he describe his course of his day. First he tells that he is addicted to cannabis. He provides the dealer, who make money with the addicts. Because the addicts have'nt got money, they were get guns from dealers to get money for the drugs. His lifestyle is'nt normal, because he don't go sleep when it'snormal. It is indifferent when he sleeps and when he wakes up. Also he mentions that he gets a record deal. He loves music and mostly he writes his lyrics in the night, when he has the best ideas. Because of his record deal he has many haters in the ghetto. Most of the people are jealous because thay think that Skinnyman has money, but it isn't the truth. His life is very problematic. He has often problems with the police and other authorities. But it doesn't cares him. He thinks that only his father can tell him what to do, but he left him and his mother early. Also he explains that all his friends went to prison, so he decides to go another way. Nevertheless he have to go to prison for 2 years, but he did 12 months. The reason for that was a conflict with a memeber of London Underground staff. In conclusion he did it and now he wants to held other young kids. So all in all he loves this place, because it's his home. Therefore he doesn't want to leave.

...zur Frage

Hey, wir sollen diese hier beim Lehre abgeben und es wäre nett, wenn ihr einmal drüberschauen würdet

Summary about the Text “The fall dance“:

These text “The fall dance“is about one boy, who thinks he never would invite to the fall dance in November. The boy, his name is Jose, comes sometimes too late to classes and for this reason he often gets detention, that is why he misses 3 times the maths class in one semester. Jose is not the type of boys, who are popular, he is the type of unpopular boys. In this November is the Fall Dance and girls can choose boys to dance with them. Jose doesn’t think someone would ask him for a date, because he had since grade 7 NO date. But one day a pencil is in his locker, normally only band geeks get pencils. The Pencil is from Brittany, this is one of the cheerleaders. She is famous and looks very hot. But in the afternoon he gets a call by Tiffany. Tiffany is a girl, who looks very good, too. So Jose think both of that two, very hot girls, want a date with him. Tiffany is be peeved about Jose, because she has sending him the pencil, but Brittany has said ‘oh it’s from me’ that’s a lie. Tiffany is very sad, because she really want to go with Jose on a date.

...zur Frage

Charakterisierung Englisch Just Along for a Ride Fehle?!

Wäre lieb, wenn jmnd. drüberschauen könnte und evtl. Fehler findet, Verbesserungsvorschläge...

The story “Just Along for the Ride” by Dennis Kurumada in 1972 is about young boys who dirve in a car and try to flatten a kid. This plan gets out of control and doesn’t turn out well. The main character of the story ”Just Along for a Ride” is a male student, about 16 years old. The protagonist uses everyday language (l.15) He describes himself being “pretty dull” (l.3), because he drives around with his friend who just got his license. In fact he is “cold, damp and bored” (l. 5) what the narrator also tells us directly (the main character is also the narrator. That implies that they aren’t very creative, otherwise he wouldn’t be bored. As the other boys want to flatten a kid he doesn’t agree. On the one hand he has feelings of guilty, he’s a thoughtful person. On the other hand he is scared, which means that he is a careful person and thinks about the consequences. Because of this characteristic he is gibed by his friends. They think that he is a killjoy and not humorous. For example: “You worry too much. Whenever we wanna have some fun, you always chicken out.” (l.15). He isn’t very assertive or strong-minded in the beginning. His friends retune him and oppress him. For instance: “We drive up slow, then swing open the door real fast, and knock the guy on his can,” says Phil (l.10). The protagonist is against it. “You guys are nuts,” he says and “What if they call the cops?” (l.15) Although they still do it. Or in line 34 he wants the driver to stop the car but the driver convinces him that it is necessary to drive on. In the end he feels guilty even if it hasn’t been his idea and he tried to stop the others. That’s why he is really responsible-minded but he also doesn’t want his friends to get in trouble, he’s kind of loyal. He shows his feelings what makes him sensible (l.30). Finally he gets strong-minded and assertive. At night his friends visit him and propose him to forget about the crime. He gets mad and visits the victim, what nobody expects. All in all I think the protagonist is a adorable person. I can identify with the character because it’s realistic how he reacts. Besides I liked it a lot that he did not do what his friends want him to do. He goes his own was and that’s brave. In opposite to the protagonist there’s Phil also a co-driver. He is male, a student and about 16 years old. The first time he says something he cuts off the protagonist (l.8). That’s impolite and not respectful. On top of that he is vicious, careless and sneaky because he has the idea “to drive up to somebody….some kid….and flatten him.”(l.8) He is language is colloquial, e. g. “We wanna have some fun…“ (l.16) and firstly he doesn’t speak fluently (l.8) It seems that he tries to be funny and cool, so the others respect him. In conclusion I think Phil isn’t very authentic and very likeable. I have the impression that he is a daredevil and a false friend.

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand dieses summary von "A message from the Pig-man" korrigieren?

habe eine summary zum text a message from the pig-man von john wain geschrieben, wäre nett wenn ihr eure meinung dazu äußern würdet und ggf fehler verbessern könntet oder zumindest sagen, wo sie sind :)

The story „A Message from the Pig-man“, written by John Wain, is about a 6-year old boy named Eric, which has many questions he would like to ask but is afraid to do so.

Eric is the son of newly divorced parents. He has no siblings and his mum has a new boyfriend named Donald. He has difficulty with the new circumstances and does not understand why his father had to leave just because Donald moved in. He also does‘nt mind sharing his room in order for his dad to have the spare room. He is afraid of the pig-man and avoids him. He imagines the pig-man as a man who looks like a pig. One day, his mother asks him to catch the pig-man to bring him the scarps. First he was afraid, but when he sees the pig-man he realizes that the pig-man is a normal person and finally understands that the people call him pig-man, because he has some pigs that he looks after. Eric is no longer afraid of asking questions. When he comes home, he asks his mother why his father can‘t stay with them but his mother does‘nt answer him. Now he thinks that grown-ups are very silly and he hates them all.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?