Kōnnt ihr den Text bitte korrigieren?

- (englisch, english, hausübung)

5 Antworten

Dear Mrs Conners,

First OF all I want to say who I am. I am Kathleen and I am truly sorry about the shoplifting. I can't say how sorry I am, but I want to apologize for doing the shoplifting. I know it sounds odd but I am not able to resist (Ich würde diesen Satz weglassen kling ziemlich komisch). . I only want lovely things like other people.

I don´t know but understand something is wrong(Ich weiß nicht aber etwas ist flasch? Der Satz ergibt kaum Sinn. Weglassen oder ändern) I really feel ashamed about the shoplifting. In the end I absolutely promise to never do such a thing ever again. I am truly grateful you didn't call the police. Thank you for your kindness! Yours very sincerely Kathleen O´Hara  

First of all, I want to introduce myself. really truly... ist ein bisschen too much meiner Meinung nach. Einfach nur I am really sorry.

I want to say how sorry I am... oder besser: I would like to express my sincerest apologies. I know it sounds odd

I only want lovely things... hm vielleicht: All I want is just to have nice things just like everybody else.

I don't know but understand something is wrong --> komischer Satz, was wolltest du damit sagen?

Overal, I really regret to have stolen from you and I promise that I will never do it again.

Yours very sincerely --> Yours very sincerely and respectfully, falls du noch ein wenig schleimen möchtest, was in einem solchen Fall wohl nicht verkehrt ist ;)

Cheers!

Dear Mrs. Connors,

First of all, I would like to say who I am. I can't say how sorry I am, and I would like to apologise for shoplifting. I know it sounds odd, but I wasn't able to resist. The problem is, I want nice things, just like other people. ----. I feel really ashamed and I promise not to do it again. I am very grateful, seeing as you did not call the police. Thank you for your kindness!!

Ich habe einen Satz ausgelassen, weil er kein Sinn macht, und den Rest etwas geändert, weil es einfach im Englishen besser anhört.

P.s. Ich bin Engländerin.

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung

Was möchtest Du wissen?