Könnt ihr gut Englisch (Hilfe)?

3 Antworten

Why doesn't our cat catch mice?

"mice" ist der Plural von "mouse".

und dann: mice — mine— wine — wire — fire — firm — form — norm — (weiter komm ich nicht). Schaffst Du mehr?

@ralphdieter

Er hat wohl jedes Mal einen Satz, in den das nächste Wort passen muss.

@adabei

schon klar, aber das dauert mir zu lange, bis er damit rausrückt! Da bastel ich mir die Sätze lieber selber :-)

@ralphdieter

:-))

Dann mach ich mal bei deiner Reihe weiter´:

... norm - dorm - worm - word - bord - bold - cold - cord - card - cart - fart - tart - ....
(Jetzt  mag ich nicht mehr.) 

@adabei

Mist, den worm hab ich nicht gefunden. Du hast gewonnen.

(Ich finde aber, das Spiel ist ein gutes Training für den aktiven Wortschatz.)

@adabei

Upps: Bei "bord" hatte ich einen Hund drin. ;-))

@adabei

Hab's repariert:

word - ward - wand - band - bald - bold

Jetzt steht's unentschieden :)

Dankee :))

hä und bei:,,we still have to walk another..."

turn on the reading lamp - its getting DARK DId you get a good .... in the test

@ahmed54

Wie kamst Du denn von mile nach dark? Ah, über

file — film — firm — form — fork/worm — work — worn — born — barn — bark

ist ganz unten xd

hä hat doch kein sinn? ,,Did you get a good bark in the test"

achso mark

ok fertig mit hausaufgaben danke

Lol

@ahmed54

Dann haben wir das mit vereinten Kräften also geschafft. :-))

also bei mir siehts so aus: side - hide - ride - rice - mice - mile - male - sale - same - some - sore - wore - word - work - pork - park - mark - Dark

ich habe gewonnen hahaha

Meinst du jetzt wie Rice und Nice oder wie genau? Ich verstehe das mit der Sprosse nicht ganz

Bei ihr ist die Sprosse das nächste Ende der Zeile :)

Rice - nice

Rice - Ice

Rice - Lies

9 crimes Lied Bedeutung?

Hallo,

worum geht es in dem Lied 9crimes von Damien Rice? Ums fremdgehen? Lg mysterya110

...zur Frage

WICHTIGE FRAGE ZU THE FAULT IN OUR STARS (EUROKOM)?

Ich habe in 3 Wochen meine Eurokom in Englisch und habe den Film : The fault in our stars als Thema. Ich hab mir überlegt keinen so üblichen Anfang wie immer zu machen also: Hallo ich erzähle euch heute etwas über blabla sondern ich hab mir das hier überlegt. : We all know lovestorys like they tell them in movies or romance novels, where beautiful people meet other beautiful people, fall in love and live happily ever after. But this love story is different and maybe that’s the reason why it’s special. Ein bisschen was kommt von Hazels ersten sätzen im Film. Ich würde jetzt gerne wissen ob ihr das gut findet oder ob es doof ist.

...zur Frage

Warum (nicht) nach Australien gehen?

Hallo☺ Also ich hab hier eine sufgabe in englisch die lautet : Explain why you would/wouldn't like to go to Australia. Ich kenne mich leider nicht so mit Australien aus und muss 80 wörter darüber schreiben😐könnt ihr mir ein paar pros und contras nennen?🙈

...zur Frage

Ist dieses Dessert, weil es Glukosesirup enthält, gesundheitsschädlich?

https://www.un-vertraeglich.de/rice-rice-reisdessert-vanille-bio-4x100g?

...zur Frage

englisch tagebucheintrag?

Dear diary, Why, why, why? How should I start? Maybe like this: Dear diary, today, it was the best day in my life by now? I’m feeling very, very, very good? Or I believe I can fly? But no. That would be a lie. A big lie. Better I can write something like that: Dear diary, I’m feeling so bad. My whole life. My whole life will never be the same again? I try to understand why it happened. Why or how did it happen that he react like that? And why do I feel like this now? Maybe I can understand it better when I write it down and think about it. Because I don’t want to be in a situation like this in the moment. Never in life! So first. Do you still know Rob? I’ve told you form this person. Last time. Only good things. But now, you can forget all these things. Or the most of them. So. We wanted to go away. Move to London. Only the two of us. We wanted to live and work there but that was before I noticed that I was pregnant. I told him that I was pregnant, of course. Directly. Although I was extremely afraid of his reaction. And I was right. He said that he wasn’t ready to be a father. Yes I know. But I wasn’t ready to become a mother, too. And I must say. Who is ready to be a mom or a dad with 23? Indeed, an abortion was no question for me! He could go to work. Get the money. Maybe we could marry soon. (At this time I was optimistic. To optimistic.) I tried to change Robs mind. Somehow. That he says yes. Of course. It’s okey. I’ll look after our baby and help you. At last Rob and me we both are guilty. But. No. Of course. He kept saying: “What about my life and my choice?” He thought, we would fight all the time. And an abortion was the best option in our situation. But finally it is my body, my life. So it’s my choice. My choice of I want an abortion or not. All in all he doesn’t came clear (er kam nicht damit klar) that I don’t want to rid of our baby. So he left me. In the 4th month. Pregnant! From that time I don’t speak to him anymore. I hate him for that that he left me alone with the baby. With OUR baby. He said now he feel really guilty about it. But. Yes of course! I only never noticed it before! He was egoistic like a selfish monster which doesn’t care about anyone other. Except him! I don’t think that he think only one time!! Only one time what I’m feeling now. And… No okey I don’t want to become absorbed in this part. So I don’t want to get money from him. He isn’t the father of my daughter. He is only the one who made me pregnant. Now I’m living with my parents. And I really don’t know what I would do without them…

richtige zeit? oder hat jemand verbesserungsvorschläge?

...zur Frage

Why i would like to life in the USA / Englisch-Text: Ansehen bitte :)

Hallo,

ich hab einen english Text geschrieben, warum ich in den USA leben möchte.

Wäre toll wenn ihn jemand anschauen könnte :).

**Why I would like to live in the USA

Yes, I would like to live in the USA. I like the beautiful beaches in Florida, also known as “the sunshine state”. Every Evening I would be able to lie on the beach, assumed I have time. At any time of the year it is warm. In winter there is approximately 25 degree centigrade. The next reason why I would like to live in the USA is, because there are so many attractions. The education is there also not bad. There are many technical colleges to study. The United States leads the world in higher education and complementary advantages. In the first place a good business environment, way better than Europe or Canada and in the second place the largest single market in the world. If you do business in the United States of America, you can easily generate revenue to reinvest. Basically this means that doing business in America is preferable to doing business anywhere else in the world. America also leads in Art and Culture. They have Hollywood, Broadway, and Disney. They have vast natural resources, relatively underpopulated countrysides, and one of the highest educated work forces in the world. Finally, I can imaginable to live in the USA for a while, but my commands of English have to go better. But if I really live in the United States later, I have to inform more about the lifestyle in the USA. First of all I have got to take a vacation there and consider the important things there. Then I can only decide, if I live in the USA.**

Vielleicht könnt ihr noch Ideen ergänzen etc., weil ich irgendwie hatte ich zu wenig Informationen darüber.

Und sagt vielleichct eure Meinung über den Text wenn ihr wollt^^.

Aber hauptsächlich: Bitte den Text ansehen und auf auftretende Fehler durchsuchen, ob der Zusammenhang etc. passt.

Danke im voraus :)

mfg

Gamdschiee

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?