Kennt jemand gute englische statussprüche?
Ich suche englische statussprüche, die einen zum nachdenken bringen oder in richtung traurig gehn.
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- A day without a smile is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)
- Only the stupid need organization, the genius controls the chaos! – Dieses Zitat wird Albert Einstein zugeschrieben.
- My home is my castle
- Make love, not war
- Give peace a chance
- Such is life
- The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Always look on the bright side of life!
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Don’t worry be happy!
- Follow your dreams
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life
- To be or not to be that is the question
- The early bird catches the worm
- Seize the day
- Tit for tat
- Haste makes waste
- I think, therefore I am
- I know that I know nothing
... und von meinem Freund Koschutnig: Home is where I hang my @. (Wortspiel auf hat, also Hut.)
- Live your imperfections and love the way you are
Hi :D Also ich persönlich mag sehr gerne die Sprüche:
-If you can dream it, you can do it!
-Never life in the past, but always learn from it !
- Every girl just wants the special boy who can look at her like this
- And they lived happly ever after
-If you cant say nuffin nice, dont say nuffin at all.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction, ends up being the biggest step of your life!
„A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.“
„In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.“
everyone wants happiness, nobody wants rain - but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain