kennt jemand englische sprüche oder beziehungen
suche sprüche wie z.B. Eine Beziehung bedeutet nicht nur, gute Zeiten zusammen zu haben, sondern auch die schlimmsten Zeiten gemeinsam zu überstehen .. nur bitte unbedingt auf englisch!! :) danke schonmal :*
- A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship ~Rainer Maria Rilke
meine Favoriten sind:
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter
• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.
• Girls' faults are many.
Boys have only two -
Everything they say
And everything they do.
• Friendship is like china -
Costly and rare.
Though it can be mended
The scratches are still there.
True friends are like diamonds,
Precious but rare;
False friends are like autumn leaves