kennt jemand das lied wo dieser satzt vorkommt "when i look into your eyes its like im watching a beautiful sunrise" und nein es ist nicht von jason marz?

2 Antworten

i wont give up von jason mraz

HAB SUMMARY GESCHRIEBEN BRAUCH HILFE BEIM VERBESSERN

Hi Ich hab ein summary geschrieben das doofe ist es wird morgen eingesammelt ich bin echt schlecht in englisch wäre nett wenn den Text verbessern könnt danke :)

Summary: In the text "Meeting the stepmother " written by David Mitchell is about 2 children , Jason and julia who Becomes a stepmother named cynthia because his father had seperate with their mum.

After the seperation of jason's and julia's dad and their mother the father found a New girlfriend, their new stepmother. They don't know what to say because they don't like each other and never had Seen her before. At their Old House they meet together but when Jason meet his stepmother he was shocked and dissapointed by his father and what he didn't know is that cynthia had a Baby named milly . and Jason think when his father and his New stepmother Becomes a Baby what ist with ihm ? Would he has been he or a totally different Kid ?

...zur Frage

Bitte Songtext in deutsch übersetzen?

Hier ist der Text:

Drown me in my daily cup of tea, Tell the porcupines to quit stabbing me, They make me fall, but i will stand 'Cause all of them are jerks with their cups in their hands. Now they want a whisper, a whisper from me, 'Cause all of them have watched me on their big screen tv's But what about little ol' , little ol' me, the one who got bullied, because of her teeth.

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard, I know i'm on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when i was just that silly little girl next door. oh oh ohhhohh

Ladies o' ladies, why are you so mad, is it cause im classy, and you're trash bag you teasing and laughing resonates through my heart and now youre calling me 'cause you want a fresh start

Now look at you boys you cant believe your eyes, you told me I was ugly and I took you by surprise, you should of been nicer cause look where I'm at, while you copy Mac Miller wearin' snap back hats.

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard I know im on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when i was just that silly little girl next door. oh oh ohhhohh

Why must you be so mean, talking trash about me...

All i wanted was a friend to laugh and cry and spend all of eternity or even just a week...

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard I know im on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when I was just that silly little girl next door. ohh...

...zur Frage

Charakterisierung im Englischen,Simple Present? Richtig?

Also ich habe zu einer kurzen Geschichte im Englisch Buch eine Charakterisierung verfasst. Ich würde von euch gerne ein Feedback haben: Morgan Vinten called Moon is a 13 years old boy.He is thin and short,has a pale Face and long black Hairs.His Hairs are long and black he has cut them to a Ponytail und colored them blue.He wears a silver ring on his right ear.He is dress like a Rocker and diffrent from the other,he doesnt like to look commercial.His Parents are both Docotors and they want that Moon Stury,but Moon dosnt like school and ignor his homeworks.He is a Drummer in a Band and he thinks he can later make money with his Music.His Favourit Band are the Beatles. Moon gets fast angry and he hate many things,one of the reason why he plays drumms is,that its a good feeling for him when he sometime hit on something.

...zur Frage

Wie heißt dieses Lied, das ich vorhin bei Hollister gehört habe?

Hallo,

wie heißt dieses Lied? Ich hab im Laden einfach mal den ganzen Songtext mitgeschrieben, hab aber nichts mit Google gefunden.

Wäre schön, wenn jemand den Namen kennt. Falls Fehler im Text sind, dann sorryyy, weil ich habs ja nur schnell mit dem Handy mitgeschrieben:

I don't like it, I love it, love it, love it, uh oh So good it hurts I don't want it, I gotta, gotta have it, uh oh When I can finds the words I just go I don't like it, no, I love it I don't like it, no, I love it

All out, turn the beat up Hey now I'm glad to meet ya Turn up girl, blow the speaker Yeah up, think about it now, blow the speaker I'll speak louder, let's get wild tonight Billionaire bottles, we just down em like Ain't no problem, all my roads are right

All right, all right

I don't like it, I love it I got another comin' in my budget I got a anaconda in my truck fit Don't push it, don't push it Cause I'ma hit it til I jackpot, that's right Wax on baby wax off, act right You can put it on the black card, all night And I'll spend it, I'll spend it cause I don't like it, I love it, love it, love it, uh oh So good it hurts I don't want it, I gotta, gotta have it, uh oh When I can finds the words I just go I don't like it, no, I love it I don't like it, no, I love it All night, let me group ya Dance with me, turn down for who girl Another runner help us step the moves up Yeah, bet that round need a measure or ruler Celebrate life and I'll pay for it That Cavalli nice next to my Tom Ford

Yeah party all night, let's all aboard Let's all aboard, all aboard

I don't like it, I love it And them other girl they can't touch it Competition, that's a whole nother subject I wanna walk it out in public You a star baby, just know, let's go

To the mansion or the condo, let's go Perfect time gotta let it flow, you know I'm watching, I'm watching, cause I don't like it, I love it, love it, love it, uh oh So good it hurts I don't want it, I gotta, gotta have it, uh oh When I can finds the words I just go I don't like it, no, I love it

I don't like it, no, I love it

Meet me at the studio Bangarang just like Ruffio Feel the base, let ya booty go I wanna get inside it Run away for a few days Tied up like a shoe lace I don't like it, I don't like it

I don't like it, no, I love it I don't like it, no, I love it I don't like it, no, I love it I don't like it, no, I love it

...zur Frage

Weiß einer, wie das Lied heißt. Glaube dass, das es Passion heißt?

Walking in the moonlight See a face that I'm dreaming of Caught him on a good day He's my passion Like to think he's faithful Need to show how I feel for him Hope he feels the same way He's my passion Passion

Refrain: Call me after midnight We're heading for the bright lights Won't give up till I'm satisfied Cos your my Passion Passion Walkin on the broadway We're cruising on the highway Take you there where you never been Cos your my passion Passion Cos your my passion Passion

Treat you like a good friend Like to know what your thinking of Looking for a good time It's my passion Like the way you tease me I can tell what you really want Don't you wait for bedtime It's my passion Passion

Can you see the sunrise Cos that's where we're heading for We gotta make it this time It's my passion Passion

Come on hit the road jack Never know if she's coming back She's loaded like a freight train She's your passion That's the way she like's it Don't you know when you have to quit Just burning like a fire She's your passion

Danke schonmal im voraus.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?