Kennt ihr schöne englische Status Sprüche?
Kennt ihr englische Status Sprüche oder so? Songtexte, liebe,....sowas halt.
" happiness is the only thing we can give without having "
bedeutet: glück ist die einzige sache, die wir geben können ohne es zu haben
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- A day without a smile is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)
- Only the stupid need organization, the genius controls the chaos! – Dieses Zitat wird Albert Einstein zugeschrieben.
- My home is my castle
- Make love, not war
- Give peace a chance
- Such is life
- The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Always look on the bright side of life!
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Don’t worry be happy!
- Follow your dreams
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life
- To be or not to be that is the question
- The early bird catches the worm
- Seize the day
- Tit for tat
- Haste makes waste
- I think, therefore I am
- I know that I know nothing
- Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers (Unanswered Prayers; youtube.com/watch?v=hKqZjgIfxe0)
- But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them (Time in a Bottle; youtube.com/watch?v=fyTfbtZeGeU)
- Freedom‘s just another word for nothing left to lose
(Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee; youtube.com/watch?v=OTHRg_iSWzM)
- Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
- Don't fall in love with a dreamer
'cause he'll always take you in
- Look at me I am old, but I'm happy (Father and Son, Cat Stevens)
- ...you will still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not (Father and Son, Cat Stevens)
- A love like ours is love it's hard to find, how could we let it slip away
- Que Sera, Sera - Whatever Will Be, Will Be
- Non, Rien de rien Non, je ne regrette rien.
- When will they ever learn?
- Give peace a chance
- Wherever I lay my hat that's my home
- Don't worry, be happy
- Always look on the bright side of life
How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
Promise you’ll never ever forget me, not even when I’m hundred.
When you find something special, make sure you grab it with both arms and don’t let go.
A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.
Any day spent with you is my favourite day. So, today is my new favourite day.
If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together Keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever (Winnie-The-Pooh)
How do you spell love? You don’t spell it – you feel it. (Winnie-The-Pooh)
Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you.
These are entries in a Washington Post competition asking for a two line rhyme with the most romantic first line and the least romantic second line. (bitsandpieces1.blogspot.de/2008/01/two-line-rhymes.html)
sometimes you put walls up
not to keep people out,
but to see who cares enough
to break them down
R.E.M. - At my most beautiful !!! ... da ist einiges drin.
a little peace of heaven
Ich kann dir einen sehr guten Tipp geben:
Lass es einfach. Solche unpersönlichen, pseudo-deepen Sprüche, die man aus dem Internet kopiert hat, sind einfach so was von nichts-aussagend und kommen bei niemandem gut an.