Kann mir jemand ein anderes wor für "very" und "great,nice,beautiful" sagen? :P

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

pretty; amazing, awesome, fantastic; gorgeous

Hallo,

Synonyme für great, nice, beautiful hast du ja schon erhalten.

Andere Wörter für very sind:

• quite
  • really
  • fairly
  • rather
  • pretty

Synonyme kannst du im Internet unter folgendem Link suchen:

www.synonym.com

:-) AstridDerPu

postkarte englisch korregieren?

also ich muss über die ferien eine postkarte schreiben die benotet wird könnt ihr mir sagen ob ich etwas anders formulieren sollte oder ob da fehler drinne sind (grammatik, rechtschreibfehler)

Dear Mrs. Weinbrecht, its very fantastic here in London. I love the city, because there are many interestings sights to see. Here it is always sunny and very hot. My Family and I stayed in a little, but pretty hotel for one week. Today its the last day... Im very sad, I want stay here :( In this week we visited a lot of sights. First my Family and I were in the London Eye. Its very big and high. We waited for the ride for 40 minutes. Than we were at the Buckingham Palace. The Palace is very nice, but we couldnt see the queen. After that, we went to the Science Museum. There we could learn a lot. Wen you are at London, you must go to Madame Tussaunds. It was very funny, because I took many pictures with the stars. Today we will go to St. Pauls Cathedral. This was a exciting week. I hope you are good. See you soon, Lena.

...zur Frage

Englischer Text auf Koreanisch?

Ich habe einen Englischen "Brief" geschrieben und würde es gerne auf Koreanisch übersetzen :

Dear Jin,

I'm very happy that I got to know you. Your handsomeness makes us Armys immediately fall for you, you have broad shoulders and your lips are so beautiful. In my eyes, you are very handsome in your own way, it's good that you're confident about your look. You are like a prince with lots of aegyo. 💝💝 I'm sure your fellow members are very grateful to have you as their Hyung. 💯💯

There's not one day that passes without me listening to you singing. Your dancing might not be as good as the other members but you have such a beautiful voice, your rapping is cute as well. My favorite song for you to sing is Just One Day and Awake 😍 it shows your talent.

I have to admit that I love to eat as well 😂 it would be very cool to be able to try your cooking some day 💕☺️☺️

For us Armys, you are someone VERY special. We all love you very much 😘😘 Saranghaeyo!☺️

...zur Frage

Traumbeurf (Englisch)

Hallo! Ich schreibe Morgen eine Englisch-Arbeit. Ich muss eine kurze Zusammenfassung über einen beliebigen Traumebruf schreiben und wollte fragen ob meine passt. Bitte auf Schreibfehler/Zeitfehler hinweisen! Danke

My dream job is a nurse. They works in a hospital and help sick people. I like this job because it's nice to help people. Nurses gets 2000 euro. My mother works as a nurse in Oberwart. This job is very stressful but also beautiful. Next year I will go to the Ecole. After that I will go in the School of Nursing.

...zur Frage

Adverb or adjective of manner and degree

Hallo Wieso kommt bei dem Satz: "Tom looked at my lunch hungrily."

hungrily? Ich habe gelernt das nach look ...(noch mehr Wörter) immer ein Adjektiv kommt! Danke schon im voraus

...zur Frage

Englisch-Hausaufgabe..Kann ich dafür eine 1 bekommen?(Englischen Postkarte schreiben)

Dear Justine,

I'm staying with my family in a big hotel near Antalya(Egypt).We swim every day in the warm 'Red Sea' and it makes very fun!The weather there is very great,all day shine there sun and without your glasses you can not leave the hotel.Yesterday was a big party near our hotel,I and my two nex friends(Violetta and Elodie)were there and it was very crazy.We trink a lot of cold drinks and a big tasty chocolat Cake.My brother was in the time at his new Girlfriend Juliette,she is very nice and i like her very!I know that it's at home al lot of rain and i don't miss Germany!See you at home.Love,Meli

------<Das war mein Englischer Postkartenbrief,ich hoffe ich fandet keine Fehler,aber trozdem fände ich es nett,wenn ihr mir einige Verbesserungsvorschläge geben könnt oder mich auch auf Englisch Rechtschreibfehler hinweißen könnt!

mfg,meli! :))

...zur Frage

Englisch Referat: Kann sich jemand den Text zur Kontrolle durch lesen?

Also hallo erstmal!

ICh halte bald eine Buchvorstellung in Englisch und wollte fragen ob sich jemand vielleicht mal mein Text durchlesen kann. Wäre echt nett!

hier ist der text:

The Story Looking for Alaska tells about a boy, called Miles Halter. At the very beginning of the book Miles lives with his parents in Florida where he also goes to school. At school he’s an outsider and doesn’t really have friends, so he spends most of the time reading biographies of famous people remembering their last words. Miles reads a book about François Rabelais whose last words were: I go to seek a Great Perhaps. Miles doesn’t want to wait until he dies to start seeking a Great Perhaps so he decides to leave his old school and go to Culver Creek, an Alabama boarding school, where his dad went to when he was young. At Culver Creek, Miles meets his roommate Chip, nicknamed ‘the Colonel’, and Alaska Young, a beautiful, rebellious girl Miles is immediately attracted to. As Miles is so skinny Chip decides to call him ‘Pudge’. Miles also meets Takumi, a Japanese boy. Chip, Takumi and Alaska become Miles new friend as they accept him the way he is. At Culver Creek there is a kind of a war between the so called Weekday Warriors, the children of wealthy families who return home every weekend, and those who actually live at school. They all play pranks on each other pretty often, but more about that later. On the first school day Miles get to know Dr Hyde, the teacher for World Religions, and Miles immediately likes him. In the afternoon Alaska, Chip and Takumi show Miles the ‘Smoking Hole’. The ‘Smoking Hole’ is a safe place to smoke without being caught. It’s obvious that Miles likes Culver Creek, because he has got new friends. The days go by without much happening. But then one day Alaska tells Miles that she has found a girlfriend for him, so she plans a triple date with her and her boyfriend Jake, Chip and his girlfriend Sara, and Miles and Lara. Lara is from Romania and really nice. The date isn’t as successful as they hoped it would be, because while watching a basketball game at the gym, Miles is hit by a ball. He has a concussion, vomits on Lara’s jeans and is then taken to a hospital. But also for Chip it doesn’t go well because at the end of the triple date Sara breaks up with him. The days after the date are really weird. Alaska is never around and doesn’t talk to anybody. Miles notices that Alaska is a really moody girl, one second she’s nice and flirty and in the next one she freaks out without even having a real reason. In the morning, Dr Hyde gives the students the question for their final exam: What is the most important question human beings must answer? A few days before Thanksgiving Alaska wakes Miles up early to persuade him to stay at school with her over Thanksgiving. Miles first isn’t sure but then calls his parents telling them he has to study for exams, which is a lie. Alaska and Miles are nearly the only students staying at Culver Creek o

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?