Kann mir einer den folgenden Text von Passiv ins Aktiv Umwandeln

3 Antworten

Das sind Deine Hausaufgaben. In 10 Jahren wirst Du auch sagen, dass Du solche Aufgaben nicht für Andere erledigst, weil derjenige es ja sonst nie lernt. Ich habe englisch gut gelernt, und kann auch im Ausland und beruflich ohne Peinlichkeiten reden und schreiben. Du schaffst das bestimmt auch.

Nur nicht aufgeben. Du wirst das können. Wer behauptet, er kann nicht.... Das ist die selbsterfüllende Prophezeiung, wenn man an eine Sache mit der Erwartung herangeht, dass es schief geht. Du bist deutlich nicht geistig behindert...:-) Wer an seinen Erfolg glaubt, dem gelingt es auch meist.

Every day there is a lot of homework that must be done. dieser satz ist im passiv das erkennst du sicherlich. jetzt musst du den passiven teil that must be done einfach ins aktive umwandeln also in einen "normalen" satz das wäre das everyday i have to do a lot of homework

Das reicht nicht, den Rest will der Fragesteller auch noch vorgekaut bekommen :-)

ein satz von den kann ich nicht ins aktiv setzten My fellow pupils are stressed,too.

Brief an die Gastfamilie? Wie findet ihr den Brief?

Also, Ich werde3n nächsten Januar einen Austausch in Australien machen und muss jetzt den Brief an meien Gastfamilie schreiben. Könntet ihr den vielleicht durchlesen und Rückmeldung geben, ob das so geht? Danke schon mal im Voraus.

Dear host family, First of all: Thank you for being so brave. I mean many people say that exchange students are brave, going to a country they don’t know much about. And I don’t want to say that this is not scary for me at all. But I think that a host family is brave to. They invite a complete stranger (in this case me) into they own home. So thank you for that. In this letter I’m going to try to introduce that “stranger” a bit better, tell you about my family, my friends and my interests. So my name is …..and I am 14 years old. Here in Germany I live in house with my parents and my big brother who is 17. My father is 58 years old and a psychologist. My mother works as tax advisor and is 51 years old. My brother and I both go to the same school. He is in his final year now and I’m still in the 8th grade. But at the time you get this letter I will probably be in grade 9 already. At school I have many friends but my best friends are not at my school. My best friends are the girls in my Volleyball team. We do many things together, especially in summer. For example this summer we will travel to France to learn surfing. Maybe that will be useful in Australia ;) Furthermore I do artistic gymnastics for almost 9 years now. In winter my family and I often go skiing. In general I love doing sports and in Australia it would probably be interesting to do some water sports. About my character… Well, when I talk to someone I don’t know at all I often am not sure what to talk about. But as soon as I get used to the situation and also the people I am very self-confident and open for new things. Often my friends say I have a strange humor, but if it helps me being cheerful, who cares right? ; ) At home I don’t have to help in the household much. I just sometimes do the dishes and I keep my room tidy. But I wouldn’t have a problem with helping more at your house. Sometimes I think about why I want to do an exchange. Sure, I want to meet new people, learn to be more independent, improve my English skills and see as many new things as possible. But above all I want to have this adventure because there will not be a second chance to do it. If I don’t do it now I will regret it my whole life. Still it scares me a bit because I’m not able to plan anything. I will just have to try it to know how it is. I always loved travelling. I’ve been to many countries but never out of Europe. I’m flexible if it comes to where we go next. I love visiting cities and mountains. But my favourite scenery has always been the beach. So I will love to experience the life at the sea with you. Now I don’t know what else to say about me. I just hope I said everything important and you can imagine the way I am a bit better now. I look forward to my exchan

...zur Frage

Englisch-Präsentation: Satzbau und Verwendung von Simple Past

Hallo ich habe bald prüfungen und muss über einen vortrag reden, den ich mal gemacht hatte, es geht dabei nicht um den Inhalt, sondern über den ablauf des vortrags. mir fällt nur gerade simple past schwer. kann mir da jemand helfen? nur für die sicherheit, ich darf keinen zettel verwenden, aber ich bereite mich lieber schon vorher darauf vor;:

Hello, I wanted to talk about my last presentation in chemistry. I talked about the nutrient fat in my presentation. We had in Chemistry three themes to the selection and Lili and I chose the fat because we founded them quite interesting. Our goal was to show the students how important fat really is. As a tool that have textbook and used internet. I have done the presentation with my classmate Lili. we have about the tasks so distributed that everyone has equal, she has talked about the good things, so how important is fat and I have talked about the bad things, so about the harm. For the lecture we had a few weeks, but we meted us often and sat about 2 days to the lecture, in the end we got a 2. I am relatively happy about the result, because I don’t particularly easy chemistry, but I would have liked one of them. Besides, we had to the lecture only a few pictures; I would repeat the lecture at any time, only with an appealing poster. Because I almost always make lectures Lili together, it's always pretty easy to work out the lecture, because we know our common way of working and it works

...zur Frage

letter of complaint HILFE

Knt ihr mir bitte helfen und mir sagen ob es zu viele Absze sind und ausbessern und sowas halt danke :DD

Bei den Abszen bin ich mir nicht sicher aber meine Lehrerin hat mir mal eins ausgebessert und hat die absze so gelassen und eins dazu keine Ahnung, ich hab so ein Gefl dass es zu viele sind

HIER IST MEIN BRIEF

Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to complain about my holiday i spent in Irland in your hotel.

Right on arrival, at the Abbeyglen Castle there was no porter. My family and I had to carry our suitcases by ourselves, but we thought the situation was going to get better.

The next day, however was not any better. As we could not visit the sauna and the spa pool than advertised , we got dissapointed because we thought that was going to be the highlight in our stay at the hotel, but everything was under construction.

As expected, we entcounterd another problem. In actual fact we had a wonderful day in the car park but we noticed the camera from our car got stolen and that was a real problem for us.

However, that was not all. We thought it could not get any worse but it did: The nights there were horrible, we could not sleep because the neighbouring disco was too noisy.

It would be very kind if you could, more often take a look at that what you advertise and do in real life because you could anger many costumers this way.

If you take my concers seriously, you change your advertismend and make sure that you dont make promises that you can not keep.

I am looking forward to your prompt reply.

Yours sincerily

Scherin Kat

...zur Frage

Summary + Characterisation, korrektur, dringend?

Summery's: The shortstory ‚Patricia’ written by Fraser Sutherland deals with two friends, where the boy has a crush on the girl, but never told it, until a spring dance in their school comes. He forces himself to ask her, to go with her to the dance and does it, but she declines his question and at the end, both go not to the dance and go different ways too.

oder ..

The shortstory ‘Patricia’ written by Fraser Sutherland deals with two friends, where the boy has a crush on the girl, but never told it. In their school there goes a spring dance and the boy forces himself to ask her, to go with her to the dance, does it, but she just diclines his question and at the end, both of them, go not to the dance and go different ways too

was wirkt besser und richtiger, zumindest einigermaßen?

Characterisation The following text is a characterisation of the boy, one of the two main characters in the story ‘Patricia’.

The boy is a student around 16 or 17 years, how it could be assumed, because he is close to his final exams (l. 55) and his voice breaks and so ‘He [is] changing’(fg.l. 19). Furthermore the character seems to be very sporty and active, just look at the scene, where he stands in front of the mirror and ‘[looks] at himself’ and his muscles (fg.l.5) - what means, that he must be ambious too, because he worked hard, to get them. The boy could be characterized as really attentive, how the behavior shows it, related to Patricia (fg. l.7-19). ‘He [spend] an hour talking with her’ and ‘[think] a lot about asking her to go [with him]’, but he have not the guts to say directly, that he wants to go with her to the spring dance, what makes him not self-confident.

To sum it up, the boy is ambious as related to Particia, but calm, without selfconfidence, but (Mir fällt nicht ein, wie es genau zusammenfassen könnte :x)

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?