Kann mir diesen Englischen Text jemand auf Rechtschreibung und Grammatik korriegeren? Wäre sehr lieb!?

3 Antworten

Lange nicht alles perfekt aber meiner Meinung nach akzeptabel.

I use Facebook every day for checking the news, looking at some funny pictures, marking my friends on memes and sometimes for stalking people.

Formerly, I used Facebook a good deal more for writing messages and chatting with my friends. Nowadays, most people use Whatsapp or Snapchat instead. When I was about 13 to 15 years old, my friends and I often posted pictures of us or what we were doing. But after all I wouldn't do this anymore because it's too emberassing.

I think Facebook is a great (social media) platform for checking the news and funny memes or pictures, but all in all it's not safe, as every picture you post and every sentence you write could last forever.

Du hast dir keine Mühe gegeben. Im Englischen schreibt man nicht so viele Wörter groß! Eigennamen (Facebook), Internet, außerdem King, Queen, alles Gotteshäuse, God, und Nationalitäten. 

Nicht das, was du da ohne jegen Grund groß schreibst.

Ja das weiß ich selber, hat die Tatstaur immer automatisch gemacht

@Spaceunicorn007

Die macht das automatisch und wir sollen das korrigieren? Super! Vorschlag: Schlate die Autokorrektur aus!

I am on Facebook every day to check the news, to look at some funny pictures, to mark my friends on memes and sometimes to stalk people. Formerly, I used Facebook a good deal more to write messages or to chat with my friends. 
Nowadays, most people write  messages via Whatsapp or Snapchat. When I was about 13 or 15 years old, my friends and I very often posted pictures of us or of what we did, but I wouldn't do this anymore because it's too embarrassing.
I think Facebook is a great platform that can be used to have a look at the news and funny memes or pictues, but is is also not a very safe place because every picture you post and every sentence you write could last on the Internet forever.

---------------------------------------------

Es gab schon einige Fehler. Die wichtigsten habe ich dir hier verbessert.

To "tag" my friends, anstelle von "mark" my friends.

Das waere noch 'ne Idee.

Korrektur lesen in Englisch?

Hallo liebe Community,

ich möchte mich bei einer Au-Pair Familie bewerben und mein Anschreiben auf Englisch schreiben. Es wäre sehr lieb wenn jemand das Korrektur lesen könnte.

Vielen Lieben Dank

Dear , , and

my name is and I'm a student from Germany. I just read your profile and it sounded pretty sympathetic.

At the moment I'm attending senior classes and I would love to belong to your family from on. As you can read on my profile I have a little brother and an older sister and I like to spend time with them or my friends.

Your two little boys would definitely beat me in chess but that doesn't matter I think.

I like to play Lego as well because I and my little brother are really fascinated to build new buildings or cars together.

I would describe me as an active person. I have a dog and take her every day for a walk, either by feet or by bicycle.

I also have my driving license and could drive them to school if that is needed. Since my mother tongue is german there should be no problem to teach and German. I'm also learning Spanish for 2 years in school now and can speak it a little and hope to improve my skills when I'm at yours.

...zur Frage

bewerbung für eine schnupperlehre als fachfrau gesundheit?

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren

Gemäss Telefongespräch am 27. Oktober bewerbe ich mich hiermit um eine Schnupperlehre als Fachfrau Gesundheit.

Zurzeit besuche ich ____ in ___. Vorher habe ich die Sekundarschule in ___ besucht. Meine Lieblingsfächer sind Deutsch, Englisch und Biologie.

Mir ist bereits klar, dass ich einen Beruf im Gesundheitswesen erlernen
möchte und habe mich daher über den Beruf Fachfrau Gesundheit gut informiert. Dabei habe ich festgestellt, dass dieser Beruf meine Neugier geweckt hat. Nun möchte ich noch mehr über den Beruf erfahren und hoffe, dass ich mit einer Schnupperlehre einen vertieften Einblick in den Berufsalltag erhalte.

Zu meinen Stärken gehören Hilfsbereitschaft, Kontaktfreudigkeit, Sorgfalt und der freundliche Umgang mit Patienten. Ich bin gerne mit anderen Menschen zusammen und kann mir daher sehr gut vorstellen, in einem Team zu arbeiten.

Es würde mich sehr freuen, wenn Sie mir diese Chance ermöglichen und wir telefonisch ein Termin mit den notwendigen Hinweisen abmachen können.

Freundliche Grüsse

____

Kann mir bitte jemand helfen? Ich finde den Letzten Abschnitt ein bisschen komisch, kann mir jemand ein gutes Ende schreiben?
PS: es ist in einem altersheim als Fachfrau Gesundheit, ich habe schon am Freitag mit dieser Frau gesprochen (ich weiss den namen nicht mehr :( ) und sie meinte ich muss eine Bewerbung schicken zuerst.

...zur Frage

Hi, kann jemand eventuell den Text über "death penalty" korrigieren? Vielen Dank im Voraus.?

Hello, today I would like to tell you something about the death penalty wich still exists in some parts of the world. It´s for murderers or people who have comitted other bad crimes. In the following text I would discuss the arguments about the death penalty. Relating to this I would like to explain my opinion.

On the one hand, I think it´s a fair punishment for rapits. They rape others and damage the life of the victims. As a punishment they only get arrested for some years, which is too mild. Another argumet for the death penalty is that it scares people off.

On the other hand, it´s irreversible. That means it´s possible that you kill the wrong person. If you realize that it was the wrong person, you´re not able to do anything.

In my opinion, the death penalty is not a solution. A person who is sentenced to death has taken a life but the answer should not be another death. Everyone should have a chance to improve their mistakes and make up for them.

...zur Frage

Hallo, ich habe am Dienstag meine mündliche Prüfung und wollte mal fragen ob hier jemand vielleicht meinen Text kontrollieren kann?

Today I want tell you something about Holidays. Personally when i get older I don't like travel to other countries because i'm so far away from my friends and i'm afraid to missing out important things. Anyway I travel with my family to different countries, in early life i travel to the Netherlands on a camping ground i can't tell anything about the trip because I can't remember. At the age of 6 i was in Turkey with my hole family, we were in Antalya we stay for 2 weeks. That was a nice time for me and everyone was happy. The hotel was so nice and we had such a great time together. There are so funny memories for example I was afraid of a taxi and we must drive with it to came to the city and it was a party taxi and my mother was sitting next to me and i said "mom you can move closer to me" i said this because i was so afraid. The weather was nice it was very hot and because of this i can't eat so much i dont know why and when we go to the dinner i'm only eating 5 or 6 pieces of melon. That was such a great time. When i was 14 I travel for the second time to turky and we were in the same Hotel, i was with my uncle and my aunt and 2 friends from my uncle. That was a nice time too, but I have noticed that something isn't good, i miss my friends and after four days or so i want back home because they told me on Whatsapp so great things what they did and that sounds so funny. But all in all it was a great trip to turkey. At the age of 15 my mom asks me whether I want to go to Italy with her and her partner. And i must be honest I have advised 2 weeks and asks my friends would you travel to italy if you were me and they said Joyce why you are thinking about that? Yes of course i would travel.. At the end my desicion was yes and i must say that i had a great time in Italy.. We drive with a bike trough the city, we took part in a guided tour of the city Sienna. And we saw many sights for example the leaning tower of pisa. In the easter Holidays i will travel to the north sea with my family and my best friend Joan. And i'm very glad because Joan is with us. And in the Summer Holidays i will travel to turkey with my mother and her partner, i hope we have a great time and i wont miss my friends so hardly. For me the best holidays were the summer holidays because you mustn't think on school and the wheather is actually nice. And when i dont travel to other countries i'm only on the way with my friends. We go swimming, or make a picnic sometimes we camping in the garden. All in all i can say that i love holidays.

...zur Frage

Bitte um Korrektur text about myself

Im folgendem text sind sicherlich grammatikalische fehler. Ihr würdet mir sehr helfen wenn ihr mir helft. danke im vorraus :)

Let me just briefly introduce myself before I start to tell you about my life and my future plans. My name is .... . The letters of my name describe me best: self-confident, easygoing, loyal, independent, natural and ambitious. Currently I live in Cottbus and attend the 11 th grade at the Humboldt-Grammar-School. I am 16 years old and have the best family. I love my grandmothe, grandfather, mum, dad and my one year younger brother. I don’t remember when we have argued the last time. In my freetime I love to talk with my friends about all unimportant topics and go to parties but to be active is also very important to me. That’s why I try to go jogging regulary. In former times I was a member of different sports clubs, e.g. gymnastics or athletics. If I have nothing to do, this means no homework, nothing to learn or other aktivities I love to relax if I watch TV. My strength are in team skills, reliability and self-reliance. In addition I’m very sociable and cooperative. Some of my less great properties are listlessness and reticence. Furthermore you can describe me as reserved, because to entrust myself to someone is difficult for me. Hitherto school wasn’t a big problem for me. My strengths are in scientific subjects, this includes mathematics or chemistry. Difficult for me ist German because there is another weakness of me: spelling and grammar. Therefore English and Polish isn’t easy to me, too. Occupations like journalist or copyreader are out of the question very early.

...zur Frage

E-Mail an meine zukünftige Berufsbildende schreiben... Kann mir jemand helfen und es mir vielleicht verbessern/korrigieren?

‪Hallo Leute, ich hoffe mir kann jemand helfen. Und zwar bin ich von der Schweiz und fange ich nach den Sommerferien (2. August) meine Ausbildung als FaGe (Fachfrau Gesundheit im Altersheim) an. Im März wurde ich zu einer Infoveranstaltung bei meinem Betrieb eingeladen, da waren mehrere Lernende die auch die gleiche Ausbildung wie ich machen und beim gleichen Betrieb die Ausbildung haben. Meine Berufsbildende hat halt so erklärt was passieren wird in der Ausbildung und halt hat Sachen erklärt. ‬

‪Jetzt kommen wir zum Punkt: Ich bin mir nicht (!) sicher ob ich es genau verstanden habe, aber ich glaube meine Berufsbildende hat gesagt, dass wir Zuhause einen Brief zugeschickt bekommen, wo alle Informationen zum 1. Anfangstag und Schule stehen. Weil wir müssen am 2. August, also dann, wo ich anfange, zuerst zur Schule gehen und erst am nächsten Tag (also Freitag, 3. August) fange ich an zu arbeiten. Aber wir sind jetzt schon Mitte Juni und ich habe immer noch nichts bekommen... Und ich meine, es wäre ja sinnvoll wenn die einen Brief mit Information schicken, oder nicht? Ich meine, ich weiss nicht um welche Zeit ich dort sein muss, ob ich die Schulbücher selber bestellen soll und so weiter... ‬

‪Jetzt will ich meiner Berufsbildende eine E-Mail schreiben, wo ich danach frage. Findet ihr das eine gute Idee? Denn ich bin vom 5 Juli - 30 Juli in den Urlaub, und wenn ich dann zurück komme, fange ich nach 2 Tagen an... Wenn ich Schulbücher selber bestellen soll, dann muss ich das doch vorher wissen, oder nicht? ‬
‪Findet ihr das eine gute Idee? Wenn ja, könntet ihr mir vielleicht bei der E-Mail helfen und korrigieren + verbessern/besser formulieren? Ich bin nicht wirklich die beste in E-Mails schreiben hahah... Wäre wirklich lieb! ‬

‪Sehr geehrte Frau xxx,‬
‪— (Leute ich habe keine Ahnung wie ich hier anfangen soll... Könnt ihr mir bei diesem Teil helfen?)‬
‪Wie Sie ja am 27. März 2018 bei der Infoveranstaltung gesagt haben, ist am 2. August der erste Schultag und am nächsten Tag der erste Arbeitstag. Ich wollte fragen, ob man die Schulbücher selber bestellen muss, beziehungsweise man vorher Bescheid bekommt oder erst am ersten Schultag? Und bekommen wir noch einen Brief Zuhause geschickt wo noch ein paar Information drauf stehen wie zum Beispiel um welche Zeit ich mich befinden soll? Ich bin nämlich vom 5. Juli - 29. Juli in den Urlaub und es wäre sehr toll, wenn ich es vorher wissen würde. ‬

‪Ich freue mich schon und bin sehr aufgeregt. ‬

‪Ich bedanke mich schon im Voraus für Ihre Antwort!‬

‪Freundliche Grüsse,‬
‪xxx‬

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?