Kann mir das mal einer übersetzten?

2 Antworten

Ich habe nie ein wildes Tier gesehen, das Selbstmitleid empfand. Ein kleiner Vogel, der erfroren ist, wird tot von seinem Ast fallen, ohne jemals Selbstmitleid empfunden zu haben.

D. H. Lawrence: Ich sah nie ein wildes für sich selbst schade Ding Ein kleiner Vogel wird eingefrorene Tote von einem Ast fallen lassen, ohne jemals sich selbst bedauert zu haben
http://www.online-translator.com

hö? das hört sich aber nu mysterisch an... :-D

sorry, aber nein, nicht eine wirklich gute online-Übersetzung. Das von waggerla ist korrekter! Deins ist seeehr frei übersetzt.

Haben Soziale Netzwerke Auswirkungen auf die Schulleistung?

Hey Leute, die Fragestellung ist schlecht gewählt ich weiß. Aber ich habe einen Comment verfasst über die Nutzung von Sozialen Medien auf unsere Schulischen Noten und wollte fragen ob ihr Grammatikfehler oder sonstige Änderungsvorschläge habt. Danke :)

Social Networks make us possible to be in contact with our friend and to be up to date what’s happening in the world. But to much social networking isn’t good for our school marks. Especially teenagers wasting their time on social networks instead of learning. As i said in my last comment, you can get a worse grammar when you only communicate in social networks. Additionally you can get a lack of concentration and a sleep disorder when you spend too much time in social networks. But there are also useful facts, for using social networks for our school work. You can discuss over solutions and compare homeworks over social media. Another important point is, that you can learn together without to meet each other, for example when they live to far away. In Addition you can also organise a school project with social media. A good example is a whatsapp group with your project partners to decide which guy have what to do, for example at weekends, when you can't meet them in school. Personally, I believe that spending too much time in social media isn't good for our school marks. But at the present time the most teenagers can't live without social networks. In my opinion are social networks not a bad thing, but we should but we should find a healthy middle.

...zur Frage

Pros and cons über Soziale Netzwerke (comment?

Hey, ich habe einen comment verfasst über die Nutzung von Sozialen Medien auf unsere Schulischen Noten, und wollte fragen ob Verbesserungsvorschläge bezüglich der Grammatik oder des Inhalts da sind.

Social Networks make us possible to be in contact with our friend and to be up to date what’s happening in the world. But to much social networking isn’t good for our school marks. Especially teenagers wasting their time on social networks instead of learning. As i said in my last comment, you can get a worse grammar when you only communicate in social networks. Additionally you can get a lack of concentration and a sleep disorder when you spend too much time in social networks. But there are also useful facts, for using social networks for our school work. You can discuss over solutions and compare homeworks over social media. Another important point is, that you can learn together without to meet each other, for example when they live to far away. In Addition you can also organise a school project with social media. A good example is a whatsapp group with your project partners to decide which guy have what to do, for example at weekends, when you can't meet them in school. Personally, I believe that spending too much time in social media isn't good for our school marks. But at the present time the most teenagers can't live without social networks. In my opinion are social networks not a bad thing, but we should but we should find a healthy middle.

...zur Frage

Ist der Liebesbrief so ok?

Hallo erstmal :) Also wir sind jetzt seit fast zwei Jahren zusammen (jetzt beide 16 Jahre alt) und ich schreibe ihm immer mal wieder so kleine Liebesnachrichten und diesmal hab ich halt eine etwas längere geschrieben und wollte wissen wie ihr sie findet. Es tut mir leid dass es in Englisch ist aber er kann nicht so gut deutsch. Danke schon mal :)

i want you to know that in the last year I've fallen deeply in love with you. there are no words to express the feeling I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day you’re with me so special. you are my absolutely everything but you know that <3 You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today it’s incredible i cant even believe its possible to love you more than i already do but you make the impossible possible <3 Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true. I'm afraid I'll say something to make you forget the feelings you have for me when I bring up stupid things. I'm worried you won‘t want me anymore cause love you with everything I have. I was scared to love you at first, out of fear that you would hurt me, but I did and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. Now, the only fear I have is waking up and realizing it’s all a dream. You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, cause there were times i never even believed anyone could ever love me i was fat ugly and everybody hated me but then you came along and changed my life :*** Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and my world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you. I hope that message wasn't all too long :P

...zur Frage

Deutsche Übersetzung (Robert Herrick)

Hallo Leute, könnt ihr mir helfen den Text zu übersetzen.

TO THE VIRGINS, TO MAKE MUCH OF TIME. by Robert Herrick

GATHER ye rosebuds while ye may, Old time is still a-flying : And this same flower that smiles to-day To-morrow will be dying.

The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun, The higher he's a-getting, The sooner will his race be run, And nearer he's to setting.

That age is best which is the first, When youth and blood are warmer ; But being spent, the worse, and worst Times still succeed the former.

Then be not coy, but use your time, And while ye may go marry : For having lost but once your prime You may for ever tarry.

...zur Frage

Songtext geschrieben, was haltet ihr davon? :)

Love

It’s felt like I love you since forever It feels like it will end never The only thing I want to do Is being right here next to you

I live in a perfect world Because I am your girl You are my man – that’s sure You are the only one I’ve ever waited for

I feel just one thing if I think About you and me It begins with L and ends with an E Never mind if in German or in English Darling I wish I could describe it better But I could write thousand words in a letter And then you wouldn’t know how much I love you, your kisses and every touch

I live in a perfect world Because I am your girl You are my man – that’s sure You are the only one I’ve ever waited for

I can’t wait telling our children the story: How I met their dad I know I won’t need eight seasons ‘Cause he’s been the first one I’ve ever loved like that Other people and the point of time were the reasons Why our heart- connection has taken two years But know I haven’t any fears

I love you more than words can say So it’s the end of the song but I’ll love you everlong And hey, I won’t tell you goodbye!

Bin 14 Jahre alt und hab einfach mal über meine große Liebe geschrieben, was haltet ihr von dem Text, habt ihr Fehler entdeckt und wüsste jemand eine Melodie dazu? :o Singen tu ich eigentlich auch gern :D

Danke für die Hilfe ♥

...zur Frage

Englisch-Tagebuch-Formulierung-Verbesserung?

Wir sollen einen Tagebucheintrag eines Mädchens schreiben, deren Familie eine Sklavin(Clotee) hat => speilt während der Sklavenzeit in Amerika

Dear Diary, it was a very hot day but luckily Clotee was fanning me and William, so we could stay concentrated while studying. Then she made lunch for us – roast beef! My favourite meal! Clotee is doing her job very well and without opposition. She is always friendly and polite and that’s not easy as I know how vicious William can be! Today Clotee brought him a glass of water but she slipped and poured everything over his shirt. You can’t imagine how he freaked out! William whipped her very strongly and she endured it straight-faced. She’s such a strong girl! I know she must have been in unimaginable heavy pain. I tried to stop him but he screamed at me and said that I shouldn’t speak up for her because she’s just a black girl, who isn’t worth anything. I felt sorry for her and I have to admit that I sometimes see Clotee more as a friend than as our slave. Of course, I would never talk about this with William. As almost every American he sees her as a subject. Born to do everything the Whites want her to. Horrible! I wonder if this attitude will ever change…

Habt ihr Verbesserungsvorschläge für meine Formulierungen? Nur zu sagen, wo ich einen Fehler gemacht habe, hilft mir nicht recht weiter.

DANKE!!

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?