Kann mi jemand folgenden (englischen) Witz mal erklären?

5 Antworten

Könnte sein dass dieser Witz auf die Verbrennung von den zusammengetriebenen Toten vergasten schwulen damals Oder die scherzaussage "rechter Winkel 90 grad" bezogen ist.

Das wären meine einzigen erklärungen

ich denke mal das soll auf den Hitlergruß anspielen aber den Zusammenhang verstehe ich nicht.

Zudem ist "fag" nicht gerade eins der besten Wörter.

Englisch - Praktikumsbericht - Grammatik :/

Hallo, also ich muss einen Praktikumsbericht in englisch schreiben, da meine grammatik aber...naja... sagen wir mal nicht besonders herausragend ist, hätt ich gern jemanden der sich das mal durchliest und evtl. korrigiert ... dass wär toll :)

(also das ist nür n teil vom bericht)

"A personal evaluation of my work experience All in all i like the work in the Hospital because i like my workmates and the work i have to do. I have learned a lot and fortunately my workmates are kind with taking the time to explain everything to me that I wanted to know. Another Advantage is that I do not have to work on weekends very often and that I have very well ours of labor. What i don't like too much is that i only have one break the whole day and that break it about 8.30 o’clock in the morning so i don't have any time for lunch or any spare time between 9.00-15.40 o’clock. Another disadvantage is that the way from the hospital to my home is very long and because I do not have a car yet it takes me a long time to go there. "

...zur Frage

Könntet ihr mir diesen Text korrgieren wäre super; Englisch?

Will Freeman is 36 years old and lives alone in a flat in London. A famous Christmas Song, that Will hates, is written by his father, which makes Will so rich, so he never had to worry about money. He is single, lives alone, has no family left and does not have real friends. Besides that, Will have just short-term girlfriends, he thinks that children just make someone unhappy and have to carry responsibility, because of that he hates children. He also refuses to be a godfather of his friends' children. In his free time, he drives fast cars, watches TV, listening to music, goes out or travels to Europe, what makes him happy with that simple life without any problems. An example the relationship with Angie, a single mother, that works at the beginning well, but after time difficult, because of problems like she does not find a babysitter at a date, which makes Will want to end the relationship, but she does it, so he would not feel guilty. Another example is when He pretend in SPAT as a single father with a fictitious son Ned, he wants to get to know single mothers and does not care about the possible consequences of his actions, what Then the woman finds out and makes Will called a liar. This behavior clearly indicates that he has no responsibility, is shallow, easy-going, selfish and sometimes rude. At a SPAT meeting in the park, Will meets Marcus, a boy with problems and concern, that development of a friendship between them Will starts changing more and more when he also defends and help Marcus, although they don't like each other. In the beginning, Will is really bothered by Marcus’s visits and does not really know how to handle them. But he begins to realize that he might be useful for the first time in his life because ‘he might be serving some impact in that kid’s life., so at this moment a big change has come in his life. Will begins to understand Marcus and his situation or problems and he decides to support him as well as possible. The more effort he puts in the friendship with Marcus the more Will becomes compassionate and humane. So far, the point of Will’s life is to keep his head above water but Marcus brings a reason and a goal to his life. When Will meets Rachel he Realizing that he starts to fall in love with her. He wants to spend the rest of his life with her and he is finally ready to have a serious relationship with a woman.  So, he pretends here also, that he has a son called Marcus and arrange a meeting, to make him more interesting, because he has a simple life without any interesting things. After the lie comes out and he talks with her about his worries with Marcus and Fiona. Rachel told him that it is sometimes enough just to listen to a person to make her feel better, to comfort her and to help her, so she arranges a meet for Will and Fiona, and helps Fiona and told her that she is doing well and is a good mother too.

...zur Frage

Ist der Text für die Eurocom okay? (Realschule)

Servus Leute ich wollte mal fragen ob mein Text für die Eurocom gut ist :) Bitte beachtet nicht die rechtschreibfehler sondern die Grammatikfehler, da die Prüfung ja Mündlich ablaufen wird

Mein Text Vorstellen:Hello my name is Deniz. Iam 15 years old and I want to talk about my last summer holidays in turkey and greece with my family. Über unseren Flug reden : First of all i want to speak about our flight to turkey. We flew from the Frankfurt airport to the airport in Antalya, the flight lasted 3 hours.And it was not a comfortable flight. Beacause it was very closely. We flew from 6 o´clock to 9 o´clock. And we was at 10 o´clock at our house in Konyaalti. We come every year to our house in turkey for 6 weeks in the summerholidays. Because the weather there is very very hot ( between 30 and 45 degrees ) and the beach is about 100 meters far. This is very good beacause i go every day for two times swimming and relaxing on the beach. The water there is very clean and agreeable. "Here you can see a picture of Konyaalti"

After 4 weeks in Antalya we traveled by ship to Kastelorizo. Kastelorizo is a littl island in greece, there life about 200 peoples and its a beautiful place to relaxing, swimming and enjoy the sun. And the water is very clean too but a littl bit colder than in Antalya. Kastelorizo is one mile away off the coast Kas, in Turkey. Sights: The island have much sights and one of them is the blue cave. The blue cave is the most celebrated attraction of the island. The water in the cave was so blue thats really beautiful. ("Here is a picture of the Blue Cave "). The best time of the day to visit is early in the morning, when the sun is still low. And the cave can be visited only by boat beacause its on the other site of the iland. The way in the cave is 1 meter wide and only 1 meter high, we must to lay in the boat to get in to the cave. ( "Here is a picture of the entry") Food: And now to the food in Kastelorizo, If you like Seafood and fish you must been there beacause they have only fresh Seefood. I know it because I go with a fisherman to catch fresh fishes, octopus and so on... . For some people , who dont like seafood is this a negative point but for me is this a positive point beacause I love fish.

Ending: Yes that was the last point I wanted to talk about and it brings me to the end of my presentation. Thank you for listening. And now I would be happy to answer any question

So das wars :) danke im vorraus

...zur Frage

Bitte Korrektur (Englischer Text über great Gatsby )?

Hallo, ich muss morgen mündlich ein referat halten und ich weiß mein englisch ist nicht sehr gut. Könnt ihr folgen text inhaltlich verstehen und hab ich irgendwo grammatische Fehler?

To escape from the summer heat, the group takes a suite at the Plaza Hotel. But before they can start drinking Tom tells the others about what he found out about Gatsby and his wealth. Tom finally confronts Gatsby, mocking his use of the phrase "old sport." Tom accuses Gatsby of never having been at Oxford. Gatsby clarifies that he was at Oxford, but only for five months after the end of the war. Gatsby tells Tom that Daisy never loved him. Gatsby waits for Daisy to say her line, but she doesn't, so he tells Tom, "Daisy never loved you."

But she did love him at the same time that she loved Gatsby. She didn’t say I don’t love you. She hesitates.  Gatsby replies that she plans to leave Tom and marry Gatsby. Daisy, however, refuses to confirm that she never loved Tom. Tom regards Daisy's affair with the lower-class Gatsby as one of the harbingers of the decline of civilization. Soon, Tom hisses, there will even be intermarriage between the races. Tom calls Gatsby a "common swindler" and reveals that he has made his fortune in bootlegging. Gatsby has earned his money with criminal deals like alcohol and drugstore. Tom tells Gatsby that Daisy would never leave him for a "bootlegger." As the confrontation draws to a close, Nick realizes that today is his thirtieth birthday. 

Es geht hierbei um das Buch the great Gatsby kapitel 7 den streit zwischen Gatsby und Nick.

Vielen Dank im Vorraus

...zur Frage

Bitte Englischreferat überprüfen ( Verbesserungen, Grammatik, Rechtschreibung)?

Hallo Ihr Lieben, wir sollen in Englisch ein Referat zum Thema " Where I want to go on vacation" halten, und dabei nicht mit " Today I would like to tell you somehing about.." anfangen , sondern mit einem Rätsel, bild oder sonst irgendwas. Ich würde euch ganz doll bitten, es zu Überprüfen ( Verbesserungsvorschläge   Erwünscht)Es sollte 3-5 min lang sein ( und ich bin in der 7. , falls es jemanden interessiert :)

Herzlichen Dank im Vorraus

Gruss

Hey Guys, do you know any states of the US which start with M?Yes, there are Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Massachusetts, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri and Mississippi.

I will later talk about one of them, which is my holiday destination ,but first I need to tell you a story of a friendship, which is very important for me.I've got an American friend. Her name is (Name) , she comes from Texas and she is 15 years old. She lived in the house beside us for 4 years, but now she's back in the United States. She was my best friend during the time she was in Germany, and were still in contact, but unfortunatley only with facebook, mobile phone or letters. ( BILD)

I miss her every day and it would be like a dream for me, if I could visit her in her new home. Now we come back to the states with M, because her new home is Mississippi.I don't now whether you know something about Mississippi, so here are some centralized facts:Mississippi is one of the southern states. Its capital city is Jackson, in which about 170.00 people live .My friend lives in Hattiesburg, it's more to the south and also a bigger city with about 50.00 people . In Mississippi, like in every other State of the US, you pay with dollars .( Dollar zeigen)The first thing I would do in Mississippi, is buying lots of crunch n' munch in a supermarket. This is popcorn with plenty caramel and peanuts . for me , it tastes simply incredibly. But of course , later I would do some sightseeing, because there are also great places of interest in Mississippi. If you want culture and softdrinks for example, you can go to the Coca - cola Museum in Vicksburg, where you can see pictures of Joe Biedenharn , who filled the drink for the first time in bottles.Also there is the Automobile museum of Tupelo, in the North- eastern part of Mississippi. This is a place, were I would really like to go to, because I love Classic Cars like the VW Käfer or an Citroen CV2.Tupelo is also famous ,because Elvis presly was born there. Definitely I would spend most of the time with Kenya and her Two dogs, Zoie and Pepsi Cola,and try the difference between German and American food. Even If you go to Atlanta or somewhere else, I think whole America is wonderful, and a great Holiday destiantion for everyone.

With this, I would like to finish my presentation. I hope you liked it and thank you for your attention. Does anybody have any questions ?

...zur Frage

Auf Englisch vorstellen.

Hallo, ich muss mich demnächst auf Englisch vorstellen.Dazu habe ich jetzt mal was eigenes versucht..Leider weiß ich nicht,ob ich da Fehler drin habe.

Kann vielleicht mal einer drüber gucken & mir eventuell Verbesserungen vorschlagen?

Das wäre echt lieb.

Hier mein Versuch: Hello, Let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Marleen Giere but everyone call me Marleen because it´s shorter.

I am 15 years old,I was born near Dortmund in a town named Unna in 1998. I live now in Solingen. It´s a small town between Leverkusen and Düsseldorf. I go to school. The name of the school is Paul-Steinfurt. It´s a private school in Dortmund. My favorite subject is Geography. I don´t like maths. I am very often in Dortmund because there live my friends. Earlier I used to live in Dortmund,too. So 2 years ago we moved to Solingen. My both parents are from Germany. They are divorced since 11 years. I see my father really rarely. I have a boyfriend since 3 months. His name is Daniel. Now I want to tell you something about my hobbies. I like sports like riding,racing or table tennis. I have 2 horses.The one of two is 30 years old and his name is Lucky. The other of the two is 10 years old an her name is Luna vom Araberland but I call her Luna. I enjoy listening to music but I don´t play any instrument. After school I like to study law oder psychology. I don´t know what of the two.

Thank you for you attention.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?