Kann man als Deutscher der kanadischen Armee beitreten?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

You may be able to serve if you have Permanent Residence status (by immigrating) and "possess specialized skills/qualifications the CF needs and cannot fill with a Canadian citizen" (source: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/75-001-x/2008107/article/10657-eng.htm).

For a safer answer, email a recruiter or the general helpline at information@forces.gc.ca.  

Good luck!

Was möchtest Du wissen?