Kann jemand den Text korrigieren bitte?

4 Antworten

Hallo,

auch das Draufklicken macht das Lesen nicht leichter. Du wirst dir schon die Mühe machen müssen, den Text hier reinzuhacken. So ist eine Korrektur viel zu mühsam und aufwändig!

AstridDerPu

In the following I'm going to deal with the problem of eating disorders there are many people who suffer from it especially girls because they want to have a good figure and don't want to increase. in my opinion it's a serious illness and should be taken seriously by people. we should help these people who have the illness to strengthen their self-confidence 

the first point is that everybody should accept their body as it is because everyone is beautiful in their own way

they should stop to eat nothing to get a nice body it has many disadvantages for example it is not good for the body because you're not feed it enough and this harms the body

the second point to mention is that people who have this illness should find a good solution to solve their problem for example they could  create a nutrion plan in which they can  write  how much to eat daily

or they can do sports because so they can improve their  Illness and self-confidence . in conclusion I would like to say that I agree with the man and think that eating disorders are serious mental illnesses that need treatment and sympathetic medical help

Das kann man sehr schlecht lesen, tipp den Text am besten ab oder mach ein besseres Foto

In the following I'm going to deal with the problem of eating disorders there are many people who suffer from it especially girls because they want to have a good figure and don't want to increase. in my opinion it's a serious illness and should be taken seriously by people. we should help these people who have the illness to strengthen their self-confidence 

the first point is that everybody should accept their body as it is because everyone is beautiful in their own way

they should stop to eat nothing to get a nice body it has many disadvantages for example it is not good for the body because you're not feed it enough and this harms the body

the second point to mention is that people who have this illness should find a good solution to solve their problem for example they could  create a nutrion plan in which they can  write  how much to eat daily

or they can do sports because so they can improve their  Illness and self-confidence . in conclusion I would like to say that I agree with the man and think that eating disorders are serious mental illnesses that need treatment and sympathetic medical help

@Melissaaa232

Eigentlich ganz gut, habe nur ein paar Korrekturen bzgl. Interpunktionen, ausserdem habe ich 1-2 Wörter ersetzt.

In the following I'm going to deal with the problem of eating disorders. There are many people who suffer from it, especially girls because they want to have a good figure and don't want to gain weight. In my opinion it's a serious illness and should be taken seriously by people. We should help those who have the illness to strengthen their self-confidence.

The first point is that everybody should accept their body as it is because everyone is beautiful in their own way.

They should stop to eat nothing to get a nice body as it has many disadvantages; it is not good for the body because you're not feeding it enough and this harms the body

The second point to mention is that people who have this illness should find a good solution to solve their problem, for example they could create a nutrion plan in which they can write how much to eat daily.

Or they can do sports, because so they can improve their wellbeing and self-confidence. In conclusion I would like to say that I agree with the man and think that eating disorders are serious mental illnesses that need treatment and sympathetic medical help.

Kann leider nicht so viel erkennen!

Dann tipp ihn vorher ab!

Was möchtest Du wissen?