Ist Rechtschreibung, Ausdruck und Grammatik einigermaßen in Ordnung?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Cal takes Beth with his car to her home and takes her to the door. On the way to the door Cal and Beth cry and get falling down tears on their cheeks. They are very sad and disappointed. Both have thought the meet (Wort) will be better. Cal has thought that he will get his first sex education in his life, but he hasn´t know that Beth wants to wait while she is married.

Beth is really sad because she know how Cal feel and it´s really hard for her to say ,,no´´ to him. But when she turned around to say goodbye and (---) how she feels, he was already gone. Cal was drive away because he

was

to

sad to see in her eyes. During the drive back to the dorm, Cal see a happy couple which are hand-in-hand and which kisses. Cal becomes clear that he destroyed his relationship and he becomes clear what he will lost. He decides to drive back to Beth. When he arrives at the house of Beth (besser: s-genitive), he rushes to the front door and he ring the bell. Beth's mom open the door and send him away. Cal wants Beth say how he feel and he wants to apologize. He decides to climbing up to Beth´s window. When he arrives there

Komma

he surprise her on her bed and gives her a kiss on her forehead. I am sorry... Cal said. I am sorry too... Beth said.

Der erste Merksatz, den man im Englischunterricht spätestens in der 5. Klasse lernt, heißt

**he/she/it, das s muss mit oder he/she/it comes with an s**.

Das heißt in der 3. Person Einzahl wird im **Present Simple** an das **Vollverb** ein **s** angehängt.

*Dieser Merksatz gilt nur für das **Present Simple*** *und **nicht** für die **Modalverben**.

Welche das sind, kannst du in jeder Englisch Grammatik oder auch bei **ego4u.de** und **englisch-hilfen.de** nachlesen.**

**es* wird im Present Simple in der 3. Person Einzahl nur an Verben angehängt, die**

•**auf *o* enden** (go - goes; do - does)

•**nach Zischlauten ( - s, - sh, - ch)** (watch - watches; kiss - kisses)

•**"y" nach Konsonanten wird in "i" verwandelt, *-es*** (try - tries; fly - flies); aber **"y" nach Vokalen ( a,e,i,o,u ) wird nicht verwandelt! (play - plays; say - says)

**Dabei kommt es nicht darauf an, dass he/she/it im Satz geschrieben steht, man muss nur eines dieser Personalpronomen für das Subjekt einsetzen können, z.B.:

**Your dad (= he) read*s* your book.**

Schau dir die Zeiten in deiner Summary an. Die wichtigste Zeit in einer Summary ist das

Present Simple

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Cal takes Beth with his car to her home and leads her to the door. On the way to the door Cal and Beth cry and tears are falling on their cheeks. They are very sad and disappointed. Both had thought the meeting would have gone better. Cal thought that he would have gotten his first sex education in his life, but he didn't know that Beth wanted to wait untill she was married.

Beth is really sad because she knows how Cal feels and it´s really hard for her to say ,,no´´ to him. But when she turned around to say goodbye and to say how she feels, he was already gone. Cal drove away because he was to sad to see her eyes. During the drive back to the dorm, Cal saw a happy couple holding hands while kissing. It becomes clear to Cal that he destroyed his relationship and what he has lost. He decides to drive back to Beth. When he arrives at Beth's house, he rushes to the front door and rings the bell. Beth's mom opens the door and sends him away. Cal wants to say to Beth how he feels and he wants to apologize. He decides to climb up/scale the wall up to Beth´s window. When he enters her room he surprises her on the bed and gives her a kiss on her forehead. I am sorry... Cal said. I am sorry too... Beth said.

Vielen lieben Dank! :)

Was möchtest Du wissen?