Ist meine Übersetzung grammatikalisch richtig und kann man evtl. noch was daran umschreiben, d. es nicht so "deutsch"-übersetzt klingt?

1 Antwort

You are listening to yourself      

You are strong and confident 

All is well                                    / Everthing is alright

But the moment is catching you 

and everything evades you

You fight with you                     / You fight with yourself

and everything around you 

No one ever told you, 

where this sadness comes from.

Sooner or later 

everyone is talking to you 

and does not let go

because he means well

You do not know what it is 

You do not know where it comes from 

and you do not know why it happens now 

and you can do nothing                                 / anything

Running away would be so easy    / Running away would be so much easier 

but it is too hard 

No one would understand 

You can not do it yourself.

As if another person 

has taken place in you 

Like when you yourself 

can no longer catch up

Schreibe morgen eine Englischarbeit.Könnte ich das hier so ungefähr in der Arbeit schreiben?:/

Hallo. Ich schreibe morgen eine Englischarbeit :unser Thema wird hauptsächlich Medien sein. Wir müssen einen Text über die pros and cons bei Medien aufschreiben. Hier habe ich mal ein Beispiel wie ich das schreiben würde .Ich bin mir aber noch nicht sicher ob das gut genug is.Könntet ihr mir helfen.Habe ich dort ein paar Fehler und wenn ja welche ?wäre echt sehr nett .Danke:)

Its a fact that we couldnt life without medias.I will Show you what are the pros and cons of certain medias are.We start with theradio.What is positive and what is negative?Negative is,you can only hear the Music or the sounds but you can not see anything .Anyway you can be passive and relaxed.At the Radio you will hear some News of the world,the weather and traffic.At the Internet everybods can upload or download Information ,Videos and Songs ,so you can be a star witch doing yourself Music.On the reality TV there are real People in real situations.It is good because you would be entertaint and you can get fame ,Money and cheap to produce as the actor.But is Reality Tv always realtity?No it is fake.Also you can watch Newchanel and choose what yiu want to watch.An finally Comes the newspaper.öIt is not always up to late and the Journalist is under pressure(daraus folgt Pfeil)they get Deadlines.Positiv is the News are interesting for the Reader.

Ich weiß ich kann nicht so gut englisch (leider)

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand den deutschen songtext in deutsch übersetzten, bitte?

I never noticed how my heart could beat so loud When I think of you And I can't focus now, got my head up in the clouds When I think of you My heart's so lost in all the chaos It's got me crazy With the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Everything you do is so fresh and brand new That I can't help This crush on you, I wanna be the breakthrough Kind of love to you Sparks are flying like butterflies and I'm so high On the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind And I wanna rewind, over and over a thousand times

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

...zur Frage

Brauche eure Hilfe in English, da ich einen Text über teenage millionaire geschrieben habe?

könntet ihr meinen Text kontrollieren denn ich geschrieben habe und mich versuche zu verbessern und würde mich über eure Hilfe sehr freuen und bedanke mich schon im Voraus.

Today I will speak about teenage millionaire?

Can a teenager takeover the full responsibility for the whole money? First, the money makes you addicted after a while and then you try to buy everything that you like, but this can lead to the fact that you get into debt and do not come out anymore and have bought the money for unnecessary things like drugs or things you again economical. 

Another aspect is that one has no real friends because of any money, but fake friends who stand behind the money and are not interested in you and want to profit only from you. It is nice to be rich because one can afford the things which one wanted long. A study suggests that this makes you addicted and no more can stop.

They also help friends who cannot afford things which so desire and there are not all greedy for money. I mean, of course, you can buy everything that you can buy that doesn´t make you always happy. I don't like rich kids because they are selfish. 

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?