Ist mein Englisch verständlich?

5 Antworten

My heart beats fast at just one glance. It makes me love this amazing romance. I just have to hear your voice and I fall to my knees. There are many few words of how how much you mean to me. I see your face and I can´t help, but smile to see you (<- den Satz würd ich ändern). I would run for miles and miles. My love is true, but only to you, my love. So true, oh my love. I love you.

An sich verständlich aber ich würde nicht so viele kurze Sätze benutzen, sondern eher etwas längere. Dann lässt es sich besser lesen und hört sich auch schöner an. Du hast im letzten Teil zu oft "love" benutzt, änder das. Könnest Sätze/Wörter wie: my attention is only focused on you oder so benutzen. Ansonsten mehr Wahrnehmungen beschreiben und etwas gliedern. Dann sollte das hinhauen :)

Punkt und Komma gibt es auch in der englischen Grammatik ;)

Ansonsten verständlich, aber ziemlich kitschig. Zumindest nach meinem Geschmack.

"I just need to hear your voice" würde das Metrum besser unterstützen genauso "to see you I'd run for miles and miles". Ein Problem ist "many few words"  Was möchtest du damit ausdrucken? 

Mein Englisch ist nicht das beste und ich verstehe diesen Text nicht so gut!

True you ride the finest horse I have ever seen, Standing sixteen, one or two. With eyes wild and green, You ride the horse so well, hands light to the touch, I could never go with you no matter how I wanted to.

Ride on, see you, I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to. Ride on, see you, I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to.

When you ride in to the night without a trace behind, Run your claw along my gut one last time. I turn to face an empty space where you used to lie, And look for the spark that lights the night Through a teardrop in my eye.

Ride on, see you, I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to. Ride on, see you, I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to. No matter how I wanted to.

Kann mir das jemand Übersetzen? Tausend dank!!

...zur Frage

Brauche dringend hilfe bei dem text ( englisch )?

ist irgendein wort/satz falsch ? bitte korrigieren

good news is that i suggested you to all of my 5 other influencers that i'm in charge with and told them how benefitial your app is and not just for them but also for their followers since some of them are also bloggers that can take advanatge of your platform.

All 5 of them agreed to give you a instagram promotion post for $1000 and i can tell you the price your team suggested is way down what they usually would charge for a post but as i said your app isn't just a gaming app it helps people in the indetury to connect with each other and that's amazing!

...zur Frage

Bitte Songtext in deutsch übersetzen?

Hier ist der Text:

Drown me in my daily cup of tea, Tell the porcupines to quit stabbing me, They make me fall, but i will stand 'Cause all of them are jerks with their cups in their hands. Now they want a whisper, a whisper from me, 'Cause all of them have watched me on their big screen tv's But what about little ol' , little ol' me, the one who got bullied, because of her teeth.

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard, I know i'm on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when i was just that silly little girl next door. oh oh ohhhohh

Ladies o' ladies, why are you so mad, is it cause im classy, and you're trash bag you teasing and laughing resonates through my heart and now youre calling me 'cause you want a fresh start

Now look at you boys you cant believe your eyes, you told me I was ugly and I took you by surprise, you should of been nicer cause look where I'm at, while you copy Mac Miller wearin' snap back hats.

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard I know im on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when i was just that silly little girl next door. oh oh ohhhohh

Why must you be so mean, talking trash about me...

All i wanted was a friend to laugh and cry and spend all of eternity or even just a week...

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard I know im on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when I was just that silly little girl next door. ohh...

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?