Ist dieser spruch von Johnny depp?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

'You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.'

So ist es richtig und ja er kommt von Johnny Depp.

So geschrieben sicherlich nicht..

wer kennt iryna aus der Ukraine?

da schreibt jemand texte wie The first day we allowed our true feelings to come out about each other, we feel asleep in each other's arms ... 

I never wanted it to be morning, where we would go our separate ways.

I don't know how to describe my feelings, but all I know is I don't want them to go away.

We both have been hurt in the past but maybe in our future we can be the ones who are faithful to each other.

It has been 1 day since I've seen you and I can't stand being away this long ... I feel like I known you forever. 

Things are so good even though we are both shy about things, you make me feel so good and now I wear a smile on the inside and outside,

because I know you are mine. 'Til tomorrow ... I miss you, Sweetheart.

P.S. I will have full info about the visa and docs this week or next and I will write it asap!!!

---

irynaloop@gmail.com

ich habe die adresse gesucht und das gefunden, https://www.stop-scammers.com/scam_report.asp?id=68456

...zur Frage

Zitat verkürzen - hilfe

Hallo.

Ich möchte mal wissen, ob man dieses Zitat verkürzen kann?? (Z.B. ein "to" weglassen oder so)

: To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

...zur Frage

"Don't feel guilty " oder " Don't feel you guilty "?

WWelches davon soll ich nehmen , um auf perfekt Englisch sagen zu können"

,,Fühle dich nicht schuldig ".

...zur Frage

Ist der unten stehende Satz in englisch so richtig?

If you are used to say "don't do things like that" you're not like me.

Wäre super dankbar für eure Hilfe

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand den deutschen songtext in deutsch übersetzten, bitte?

I never noticed how my heart could beat so loud When I think of you And I can't focus now, got my head up in the clouds When I think of you My heart's so lost in all the chaos It's got me crazy With the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Everything you do is so fresh and brand new That I can't help This crush on you, I wanna be the breakthrough Kind of love to you Sparks are flying like butterflies and I'm so high On the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind And I wanna rewind, over and over a thousand times

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

...zur Frage

Was hat das für eine Bedeutung?

Hallo, ich wollte einfach mal fragen welche bedeutung die 2 Sprüche haben. 1. No rest is worth anything except the rest that is earned. 2.When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath, then you will be successful Freue mich auf Antworten :)

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?