Ist dieser englische Text richtig (Grammatik,Rechtschreibung)?

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Auf die Schnelle:

The film is set in the future in the dictatorial state hier fehlt etwas Panem, which lies on the territory of the United States today. There are twelve districts and the Capitol as the seat of government. While the people in the Capitol are doing well, people are fighting in the districts Stellung for daily survival. Each year one boy and one girl at the age of twelve to eighteen years from each District will be drawn to take part in the so-called 'Hunger Games'. There, the twenty-four teenagers have to fight hier fehlt etwas each other in a arena until there is only one survivor. The event is broadcasted (= AE; BE = broadcast) nationwide on TV. The mentors of the teenagers have to get sponsors who are able to send expensive things like food or medicine to the tributes ??? when they need it. Katniss Everdeen is a sixteen years old girl, that lives in District 12, which is the the poorest District. Her father is dead so she has to care for her mother and little sister Prim. This year, unfortunately, Katniss' little sister is selected for the Hunger Games kein Komma, so Katniss volunteers to take her place. Also selected is Peeta Mellark, a boy who saved Katniss' live once. Before the teenagers get into the arena, they will be trained for necessary things for survival like hunting, using bow and arrow or killing people with knives. There also interviews where Peeta admits that he fancies Katniss. The mentor of Katniss and Peeta decide to make a love story of them so the two teenagers so they become likable for the sponsors. After that Komma the teenagers come to the arena which is in this year a big forest. Katniss and Peeta can manage it to be one of the last survivors. To make the event more exciting Komma the Gamemakers changes the rules of the game: two people from a single district can now win. Peeta and Katniss kill the only other surviving tribute. But then there is an announcement that the rule hier fehlt etwas two people can win is changed back. Katniss and Peeta wants to suicide but that would be a disaster for the Gamemaker so the both teenagers become the winner of this year's Hunger Games.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Schön, dass dir meine Antwort gefallen hat und danke für das Sternchen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Bis zu der Zeile The mentor of Katniss schon echt gut,danach hat Dich die Konzentration verlassen.Solltest Du nochmal durchlesen.Und es heisst " to commit suicide"

Ein paar Korrekturen (nur Auswahl):

a sixteen-year-old girl who lives... The mentor... decides.... the rule** that** two people can win .... wants to** commit** suicide....

Ich sollte ein Text zum Thema "Hitzefrei" schreiben, in dem ich meine Meinung repräsentiere, könnt ihr mir sagen ob der grammatikalisch korrekt ist?

Ich sollte ein Text zum Thema "Hitzefrei" schreiben, in dem ich meine Meinung repräsentiere, lönnt ihr mir sagen ob der grammatikalisch korrekt ist, es ist keine ERÖRTERUNG. Ich bringe noch mehr Arfumente rein :D

Lots of teenagers want a day off because of exessive heat in their school. I think the teachers should allow the teenagers a day off because of excessive heat, for different reasons, that I am going to explain:

Sometimes teachers think it's not good that the teenagers have a day off because of excessive heat, because it is important to learn more in the school. Also, it would be better that the teacher will allow it to have a day off because of excessive heat for the teenagers in their school, because it has a massive effect on the healthy for them, for example for the psychic.

To sum up, I think teachers should allow a day off because of excessive heat for the teenagers in their schools, because it is good for the healthy.

...zur Frage

Brauche eure Hilfe in English? Es ist wichtig?

Könnt ihr mir meinen Text durchlesen und wenn ihr Fehler findet es ausbessern, da ich versuche mich zu verbessern. Ich würde mich für eure Hilfe sehr bedanken und bedanke mich im voraus . Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe

Today I will speak about young People. The important thing for the Teenagers is Clothes. For many Teenagers, it does not matter what the clothes look like, the price and the brand always important. Many teenagers say that they are too overpriced brands but still are almost all of their clothes from well-known brands.

The teenagers try to style themselves to either show-off or impress girls. They want to belong to a group to hang out with or they also make fun of the others who cannot afford expensive clothes or use their money sparingly.

Especially sports brands are very popular with boys and girls are more classic clothes. There are also some Youtubers who make videos about it and then they look at the kids and then they try to dress like their idols.

...zur Frage

Könnt ihr bitte in meinem Aufsatz (Englisch) nach Fehlern gucken?

würde mich freuen wenn sich das jemand anguckt und korrigiert.

In my text I want to write about the topic "thrill seeking young teenagers no risks - no fun" and what I think about that. Doing risky things can give you an adrenaline rush teenagers love this, they consciously choose the danger. But young people have fewer overview of the consequences, as adults. Fun and full risk costs very many lives. That need not be. For example, in amusement park you have also an adrenaline rush. But this risk there is protected. In sport safety equipment reduce the risk, a danger always remains. Extreme sports or illegal things like train surfing or theft is not for me. Safety is most important to me. In my opinion, no one should risk his life or his freedom for an adrenaline rush. Bad experiences of other young people are a lesson to me. I avoid any possible risk. I love playing piano. Playing the piano in front of people gives me an adrenaline rush and there are no dangers. Some young people take a risk in order to look good in front of a group represents. This is something I would not do. There are lots of low-risk activities and sports which are good fun, too. The fun of smoking, drinking alcohol or taking drugs is no more fun, if you think about the long-term risks. Thrilling PC games do a kick and fun. this can happen no fatal accidents. By the way, you can get an adrenalin rush even at board games. This is just as fun. Finally, I would add that in every person's health should come first and consider the risks before.

...zur Frage

Könnte jemand bitte meine Englisch Argumentation korrektur lesen?

Asbos

In Britain, children and teenagers can be given an ASBO if they do anything that is an antisocial behavior. It’s a way of punishing them for their actions instead of going to prison or similar punishments. An ASBO consists of several punishments like being forbidden to go to different areas of a town or to meet specific people.

The problem with ASBO’s is that they can give the person depression because they are socially isolated. Consequently, this can lead to self harm or depression in the worst cases. Secondly, their actions aren’t primarily punished they are prevented so that the child/teen won’t do it anymore. Furthermore, the things that are reported aren’t necessarily illegal sometimes it’s just something that might be annoying to others, like tattoos. Having said that, this might just be a way of showing personality. Reportedly, it has happened that someone was just given an ASBO because he looked scary and was always wearing a hood. Another thing to add is that the pictures that are hung up around town can be really embarrassing and can lead to harassment by others. On the other hand, ASBOS also have advantages. Many teenagers have their problems with school, friends etc. This might lead to some illegal actions like drinking or smoking. In addition to that, there often is some kind of group pressure. ASBO’s are a way of showing them that their actions are wrong and that there is a solution to their problems. For instance, it’s a way of identifying that their actions have been wrong. Another key thing to remember is that ASBO’s can keep the children/teenagers from going to prison and that would be way worse.

All things considered, I think that ASBO’s can be good for the young people to change their antisocial behavior. That way, they can understand that their actions have been wrong and change them for good.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?