Ist der text grammatikalisch korrekt. ich sollte eine Meinung zum Thema "Hitzefrei" schreiben, zu VIEL, oder zu WENIG?

2 Antworten

Hier wären ein paar links zu Argumenten:

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/pro-und-contra-soll-hitzefrei-an-berlins-schulen-abgeschafft-werden/875382.html

https://www.openpetition.de/petition/argumente/feste-temperatur-fuer-hitzefrei-in-niedersachsen 

Du wiederholst die Phrase:  have a day off because of excessive heat ziemlich oft. gibt es vielleicht etwas anderes, was du stattdessen sagen könntest? Einfach nur day off school, to take a day off 

Oder einfach ein paar mal die Begründung weglassen. 

A few teachers say  - Some teachers have the opinion that 

isn’t usefully - is useless; doesn't help 

In my opinion, I would say - ist ein bisschen doppelt gemoppelt 

that you can keep fit and you also save in order to your health. - so that you stay fit and healthy 

In additional - in addition, despite that 

Das Argument, dass man dann mehr Freizeit hat, ist nicht wirklich überzeugend. 

Kratzeis, du bist ja öfter hier aber bedankst dich für unsere Arbeit selten. Be that as it may, there are too many repetitions in your essay. Just check how often you have "excessive heat". Furthermore, you totally ignore your teacher who has a good point of view: His idea is that your school is not so hot inside because it is probably a modern building and students should quit complaining about every day life. Learning is more important than being idle. Sports makes things even worse in the heat. What are your thoughts on that?

Englisch Text. Life in a big city - KORREKTUREN

Hi:) Ich muss ein Englisch Aufsatzt über das Leben in einer Großstadt schreiben. Also die Vorteile und Nachteile aufzählen. Findet ihr bei meinem Text hier irgendwelchen GRAMMATIKALISCHEN Fehler? Verbesserungsviorschläge? Ichh weiß das hier ist keine Hausaufgabnhilfe, aber es sind ja auch keine Hausaufgaben:)

*First of all I would like to say, that I think, that the life in a city is better and more interesting, as in a city are many activities to occupy your time, for example you can go in a disco,cinema or you can go shopping as well. However in cities it’s very noisy, but for those people who wants to relax at a calm place, they can go in a park, where they can read a book on a bench or they can go in a library. They also could meet friends in a café or restaurant. In addition in a city you have countless job opportunities, as many companies and shops are situated there. Nevertheless the cost-of-living in a city is higher than in the countryside. I think that’s an important disadvantage, which you should know. Especially the rent or the food is more expensive in the city. Furthermore cities are polluted and there is a high rate of crime. Therefore many parents want their kids grow up in the countryside. But a city people have the best chance to work and study, because there are good universities to choose from a big city. Because of this aspect I want to live in a big city later. On the other hand I think a big disadvantage is that a city is really crowed with cars especially in the rush hours. Many people try to go by bus metro to work to avoid the traffic jams, but mostly the transportation are unreliable an you come late to work. In conclusion I think the life in a city is better, mainly because of the job opportunities and the activities. As well I think, that the advantages prevails the disadvantages. *

...zur Frage

Hallo könnte wer mein englisch Referat kontrollieren?

What is factory farming ?. Factory Farming is a way of producing meat and other animal products quickly and cheaply. The animals are kept in small cages. They get special food, so they are growing faster. The main products of this industry are meat, milk and eggs for human consumption. Advantages: Cheaper prices With the use of factory farms, the prices of food became very cheap. The main reason for this is that the food can be processed very fast. Also, the food for the animals is very cheap, because they buy it in mass orders. Enough animal products for the market Factory farms use vitamins, minerals, and other substances that make animals grow faster and so they can produce much more food. Big farms also have modern tools which helps to produce meat, milk, eggs and other products very quickly and in an efficient way.

Disadvantages: Very bad living conditions In many factory farms the animals are kept in small cages, where they don’t have any space to walk around and do what they naturally do. The animals are usually kept indoor, so they don’t get any fresh air or sun. The cages are not cleaned as often as it is necessary, so the living conditions for the animals are very bad.

Bad for people’s health Factory farms are bad for people’s health in two ways. One of these is the pollution what they produce, which harm the health of the people who are living next to them. The other way is through the antibiotics that they give their animals to make them immune against illnesses. These can be transmitted to people from the meat and other animal products.

Small farming businesses haven’t a chance against factory farms Many factory farms are owned by corporations, who have the possibility to buy modern tools, equipment and larger spaces for the animals. They’re able to sell their products at a lower price. Smaller farms usually don’t have the resources to buy faster and bigger machines and therefore they can’t compete with their larger rivals.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?