Indirekte Rede Englisch. Würde jemand so nett sein und nachschauen, ob ich das so richtig gemacht habe?
Es geht einfach darum "will" in der indirekten Rede umzuformen. Trotzdem bin ich mir nicht ganz sicher.
- Sally: "Restaurants will soon have no fish on the menu." --> Sally said that restaurants would soon have no fish on the menu.
- Christian: "As I understand it, I will have to pay more for my fish and chips in the future." --> Christian said that he would have to pay more for his fish in the future.
- Helen: "I like tuna, but as I see it I won't be able to get it so easily in the supermarket." --> Helen said that she likes tuna, but that she wouldn't be able to get it so easy in the supermarket.
- Alex and Jane: "We won't be able to buy so much seafood so cheaply." --> Alex and Jane said that they wouldn't be able to buy so much seafood so cheap. Bleibt hier dann das cheaply oder heißt es dann einfach cheap?
- Owen: "In my opinion, I won't have any fish protein to eat apart from algae." --> Owen said that in his opinion he wouldn't have any fish protein to eat apart from algae.
- Sharon: "As I see it, govermments will have to act quickly to avoid a disaster." --> Sharon said that governments would have to act quickly to avoid a disaster.
- Bill and Ben: "After reading the article that went with the photo we are sure the catastrophe will happen in our lifetime." --> Bill and Ben said that they were sure that the catastrophe would happen in their lifetime after reading the article that went with the photo.
- Donna: "I won't eat so much fish after reading this article." --> Donna said, that she wouldn't eat so much fish, after reading that article.
Im Grunde ist alles korrekt (es handelt sich ja um immer dieselbe Regel).
Bei Satz 8 beidel Kommata streichen.
Bei Satz 4 kann "cheaply" beliben (obwohl "cheap" hier auch akzeptabel ist). Adverbien haben mit dem "shift of tenses" nichts zu tun.
Will wird zu would,das hast du richtig gemacht:-)
Ich bin aber der Meinung,dass beim 3. Satz das 2. -that- weg muss.
Helen: "I like tuna, but as I see it I won't be able to get it so easily in the supermarket." --> Helen said that she likes tuna, but -that- she wouldn't be able to get it so easy in the supermarket.
Bei Nr. 6 "will have to" ist für mich im Dt. "soll" oder muß. Dann ist der Konjunktiv "should act".
Would have to ist auch richtig.
Wieso fragst Du eigentlich????