Ich suche schöne Zitate aus Liedern

...komplette Frage anzeigen

5 Antworten

Chris Brown "If this love only excist in my dreams, don't wake me up"

toten Hosen (Tage wie diese, altes Fieber)

One Direction "Baby you light up my world like nobody else (...) You don't know you're beautiful Oh oh That what makes you beautiful"

Bruno Mars "When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change 'Cause you're amazing just the way you are And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for awhile"

"When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary; When troubles come and my heart burdened be; Then, I am still and wait here in the silence, Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up... To more than I can be."

Westlife "Well, for me it's waking up beside you To watch the sunrise on your face To know that I can say I love you In any given time or place

It's little things that only I know Those are the things that make you mine And it's like flying without wings Cos you're my special thing I'm flying without wings"

ich hoffe ich konnte helfen ;) LG shaara :)

Nickelback - Trying not to love U Da ist dieser Satz raus : Trying not to love U only makes me love U more!!!

geil... im Moment läuft iwie immer das im Radio , wo ich dran denke.... vorhin denke ich an "set Fire to the rain" und dann läuft es, dann an Heard skipps abeat und jetzt lese ich deinen Beitrag und das Lied läuft im Radio... Komisch.... aber das Lied ist wirklich genial.... danke

Hallo, hier von Boyz 2 Men, die haben im Allgemeinen schöne Texte, z. B. Four Season:

I long for the warmth of days gone by, When you were mine, But now those days are memories in time. Life's empty without you by my side. My heart belongs to you, no matter what I try.

Das gleiche hab ich für meine Freundin auch gemacht. Schau mal die Lieder durch, da hab ich die Zitate raus! Emma 6 - LEuchtfeuer, Auletta - Alles was ich bin, Prinz Pi - Du bist, Juli - Wir beide, Kraftklub - Kein Liebeslied

Das beste bist du

Was möchtest Du wissen?