Ich suche ein passendes lied kennt jemand eins?

2 Antworten

Muss es auf Deutsch sein oder kanne es auf Englisch sein?

*kann

Kann deutsch oder englisch sein

@xunknownaskerx

Little things, One Direction...Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

@Jec21

Guck mal nach 2. und 4. Ich denke dass es passen will

@Jec21

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me-5.Strophe

Englisch - Summary: Laura, written by Robert O'Neill, Tipps?

Ich musste eine Summary zu der Kurzgeschichte 'Laura', geschrieben von Robert O'Neill schreiben und ich bin mir nichts ganz sicher, ob das was da jetzt rausgekommen ist, auch richtig ist. Ich merke mit der Zeit (Weil es ja eine Summary sein soll) könnte tatschlich etwas falsch sein, aber ich wüsste nicht, wie ich es sonst schreiben könnte. Es wäre schön, wenn sich das jemand durchlesen und einaar Tipps geben könnte.

Everybody in the crowded restaurant stared when the young woman suddenly threw a glass of wine in the face of the older man sitting opposite her at a table near the window. The young woman was attractive and well dressed. The man was at least twenty years older than she was. He looked shocked. The young woman suddenly stood up and ran towards the door. ”Laura, come back, please,” the older man shouted. But she had already reached the door. The man ran after her. It had started to rain outside. She ran out into the middle of the street. ”For God's sake, give me a chance to explain,” the man shouted. She turned around and stared at him. A car had just turned the corner and was coming towards her very fast. The driver had not turned his windscreen wipers on, and he was talking to someone on his 10 mobile. Then - suddenly - he saw her -directly in front of him, so close that he could see her eyes when she turned her head and looked at him.

Meine Summary dazu: The short story 'Laura', written by Robert O'Neill tells us the conflict between a couple. They're sitting in a café but the woman, well dressed, stood up and ran away - Away from the man, who wanted to explain the situation. He was left alone and the woman ran into the middle of the street The driver in a car, which turned into this street was talking to someone, was distracted so he could'nt see her directly additional of the rainy wheater - And so she standed so close and turned her head to him.

...zur Frage

Bitte bewertet dieses "portrait of Nick"

Wir haben in der Schule die Geschichte "Roses and Mobiles" gelesen. Nun sollten wir eine art Personenbeschreibung schreiben. Da wir kaum etwas dazu besprochen habe,gerade was formalien etc. angeht, bin ich leicht ahnunglos. Bitte bewertet den folgenden Text nach Inhalt/Sprache/Grammatik

Dennis Stawiarski Portrait of Nick 16.03.12

Portrait of Toni The person,I want to tell you about is Toni.Her fullname is Toni Goddard and she is Australien.Toni is a character in the story "Roses and Mobiles". She works in a flower-shop as a flower-seller.Toni has got a fiancé ,called Martin. She falls into love with Nick.

Toni seems to have a beautiful smile and a pair of shinning eyes,because Nick says so.

Furthermore her fiancé splits up ,because Toni and her Fiancé had problems with their relationship. Additionaly She falls in love with a guy,called Nick ,who is working in an electronic department store.They get to know each other at her work,when Nick bought some roses for his sister.

Finally Toni seems to be a breathtaking young lady.

Falls euch Verbesserungen ,was Formulierungen bzw. Zeitformen etc. angeht einfallen, bitte ich drum diese zu posten. mfg und vielen dank im vorraus , Dennis S.

...zur Frage

The New Colossus

Ich muss eine kleine Zusammenfassung über das Gedicht "The New Colossus" schreiben und ich wollte nur fragen ob dieser Text auch wircklich gut ist, denn ich geschrieben habe.

"The New Colossus" is a poem written by Emma Lazarus and dedicated in 1883. The poem is about the differences between the Statue of Liberty and the Colossus of Rhodos and her located place. Furthermore it deals with the millions of immigrants who came to America and Lady Libertys appeal for freedom and a good life for everyone.

In the first two lines the poem allude the Colossus of Rhodos and his conquering limbs which sounds very negative.In the following lines the poem describes the positive appereance of the Statue of Liberty and her ambience. It says that she has a torch in her hand and mild eyes. Moreover is noted that she has the good attribute to welcome everyone who immigrant in the United States . The final six verses are about the appeal of the Statue of Liberty for freedom and a good life for everyone. She says that she lift her lamp beside the golden door for all the poor and homeless people to find a better life and freedom for themselves.

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand den Songtext 'My jolly sailor bold' übersetzen?

Den Refrain muss man nicht unbedingt übersetzen, den kenn ich aus Fluch der Karibik

Hab den Songtext auf einer Internetseite gesehen, wo auch ne deutsche Übersetzung ist, aber die ist wortwörtlich übersetzt und nicht richtig

Upon one summer's morning

I carefully did stray

Down by the Walls of Wapping

Where I met a sailor gay.

Conversing with a young lass

Who seem'd to be in pain,

Saying, William, when you go

I fear you'll ne'er return again.

My heart is pierced by Cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold.

His hair it hangs in ringlets

His eyes as black as coal

My happiness attend him

Wherever he may go.

From Tower Hill to Blackwall

I'll wander, weep and moan

All for my jolly sailor

Until he sails home.

My father is a merchant

The truth I now will tell

And in great London City

In opulence doth dwell.

His fortune doth exceed

300, 000 gold

And he frowns upon his daughter

Who loves a sailor bold.

A fig for his riches

His merchandise and gold

True love has grafted my heart

Give me my sailor bold.

Songtext-ubersetzung.com

Should he return in pov'rty

From o'er the ocean far

To my tender bosom

I'll press my jolly tar.

My sailor is as smiling

As the pleasant month of May

And often we have wandered

Through Ratcliffe Highway

Many a pretty blooming

Young girl we did behold

Reclining on the bosom

Of her jolly sailor bold.

My name it is Maria

A merchant's daughter fair

And I have left my parents

And three thousand pounds a year

Come all you pretty fair maids

Whoever you may be

Who love a jolly sailor

That plows the raging sea

While up aloft in storm

From me his absence mourn

And firmly pray arrive the day

He's never more to roam.

...zur Frage

Summary und Einordung über Film Slumdog Millionaire? Gelungen oder nicht morgen Arbeit?

Hallo wir sollen morgen in Englisch eine Analyse und vorher eine Summary über den Film Slumdog Millionaire schreiben. Hier ist meine Summary wie findet ihr sie für eine 10. Klasse Gymnasium. Wir bekommen den Ausschnitt einer Szene 32:00 - 34:15 gezeigt.

The british film 'Slumdog Millionaire' which is published in 2008 is a typical Bollywood Movie produced by the british director Dany Boyle. The movie is based on the novel 'Question and answers' and and tells the history of a Mumbai teen who grew up in the slums, becomes a contestant on the Indian version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" He is arrested under suspicion of cheating, and while being interrogated, events from his life history are shown which explain why he knows the answers.

Before the scene, Jamal and his brother Salim are living at a dump in the Slums of Mumbai. The mother of the two was killed by an angry Hindu Mob an now the two have nobody out of Latika. Latika is a young girl who follow the two brothers and now the three living together. Someday a yellow car comes to the dump. The Gangster Maman entices the three with a limonade and promise them a better life. He takes lots of Kids with him who must sing for him at the streets to earn money. Salim who can't sing is the guard of the kids. He see that Maman blend the kids eyes to earn more money. Salim get the instruction to get his brother next.

Salim and Jamal go to the place where the kids get blended. Maman begs Jamal to sing his favourite song. Jamal who think that he is going to a professional singer, wants 50 Rupies for singing. Meanwhile one of the henchman demand Salim to take the anesthetic. But Salim can't it stand to blind his brother so he throw the acid in the face of the henchman and flees with Jamal. Latika followed them unnoticed and takes flight too. The three running for their lives to a train during the gangster get closer and closer. The two brothers reach the train but Latika isn't far enough so Maman and his band can catch her.

Wie fandet ihr diese Einordnung + Summary bzw. würdet ihr es auch wenn ihr den Film nicht kennt verstehen. Bitte ich brauche ein Feedback bin etwas unsicher.

Lg Tiger

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?