Hilfe bei Übersetzung in Englisch?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Soll die Übersetzung denn wörtlich oder sinngemäß geschehen?
Mein Ansatz dazu wäre (ausgehend von Deiner Überstzung) In eckigen Klammern sind die Änderungen...

“Hello Mrs. xxx

I would like to order the inquired 1000 microfiber clothes [in] the following [design / version]:

[RED microfibre cothes] with two different logos. [You will find the logos as EPS in the attachment as well as the positioning of the logos].

[Additionally we] would like [to request a nice, preferably transparent, packaging].

[The order needs to be processed in december. Otherwise we can not place the order with you].

[Please confirm whether or not you can meet the requirements to produce for us.]

Thank you [very much]"

Ich habe die starke Vermutung, dass Du den Text lediglich durch einen google-Übersetzer geschossen hast ;)

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Hallo :)

ich muss sagen ich bin kein Englisch Expert aber ich hätte ein paar Verbesserungsvorschläge

“Hello Mrs. xxx

I would like to order the inquired 1000 microfiber clothes with the following execution:

The color of the microfiber clothes is red with two different logos - Please see the attached Logos as ESP also the positon of the logos.

We also would like to have a packaging. A transparent one would be fantastic.

It has to be realized in December otherwise I won´t be able to place the order.

If you have any questions don´t hestiate to conntact us.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Was möchtest Du wissen?