könnt ihr mir BITTE helfen. Ist das so richtig was ich gemacht habe ?
Complete these sentences with your own relative clause.
1. Where is the CV... >that I had on my desk?
2. He is the customer... >who wear a pink shirt.
3. That was the speech... >which everybody impressed
4. Do you know the journalist... >who writes a article about Justin Biber.
5. Have you seen that cyclist ...>who win the marathon.
6. I haven’t got a bow...l >which I can give you.
7. Don’t go near the snake... >that can be dangerous.
8. We have an accountant... >that is very good.
Write six questions that you would like to ask Susan Roberts about why she doesn’t want to move to America.
1. Do you really want to travel to America, because it is difficult to get a new job?
2. Where you want to go to America, because you know no one?
3. Who goes with you, you are in America alone?
4. Can you live in America as better as here?
5. Can you afford it, America is too expensive?
6. How did you introduce it without friends know in America?
Imagine that you are telling someone what you asked Susan. Write the questions in reported speech, e. g. I asked Susan ...
1. I asked Susan if she wanted really to travel to America because it is difficult to get a new job for her.
2. I asked Susan where she wanted to go to America, because she know no one.
3. I asked Susan who she went with her, she has been alone in America.
4. I asked Susan if she lives in America as better as here.
5. I asked Susan if she afforded it, America is too expensive.
6. I asked Susan how has she introduce it without fiends know in America.
Vielen Dank schon mal im Voraus!