Hallo ist das richtig auf English?
- Pauline has not Seen her mother since she has arrived last week.
- Mr Martins has looked at the New plans yesterday, but he has not decided yet if he will accept them.
- I never have looked horror Films, so I have not watched the one TV last night.
- My grandfather always has enjoyed a glass of red wine with his meal, but since he has had his heart attack, he has not even looked at alcohol any more.
- When the New immigrants have arrived in the united states, they often have not can speaked english.
- Soon after their arrival they found out that they must learned English immediately.
- Since the days of the American colonies, immigrants maked this experience over and over again.
- The same was true of the immigrants of the 1970s, but they conntinouslied to tried to learn English ever since they landed in America.
- Every group of immigrants considered America AS a country of nearly unlimited opportunities.
- Mr Bart came to America 10 years ago and life there ever since.
- Last year he got married and he already to teach his wife some italian.
- His parents to visit him three times, although they never wanted to travel across the Atlantic.
seen... since she arrived (ohne 'has')
Mr Martin looked .. (ohne 'has'!)
I have never watched horror films, so I didn't watch...
since he had his heart attack
When the new immigrants arrived... United States.. they often didn't speak any English
that they had to learn English...
immigrants have had this experience...
but they continuously (Meinst Du das???) tried to ..
.. and has lived / has been living there ever since.
he has already taught his wife some..
have visited him three times
Du hast einiges offensichtlich noch nicht verstanden:
1) dass das simple past die normale Erzählzeit im Englischen ist, und dass das Perfekt "mit "have" für abgeschlossene Handlungen der Vergangenheit FALSCH ist. (Englisch ist eben nicht Deutsch!)
2) wann das present perfect wirklich verwendet wird. Alle Deine Beispielsätze zielen auf die so genannten SIGNALWÖRTER (z.B. "yesterday > simple past ab. Die hast Du aber nicht beachtet. Die Regeln, wann present perfect,wann simple past steht, kennst Du noch nicht - deshalb sind fast alle Deine Sätze falsch.
3) "to teach" ist Grundform (Infinitiv) des Verbs. Stattdessen musst Du hier die Form des simple past bzw.present perfect einsetzen.
Hey, ich bin auch am Lernen, also nicht nur auf mich verlassen, aber ich glaube, ich kann ein wenig helfen ( auch für meine Übung ;))
Du musst auf die Zeitangaben achten, die das Geschen in die Vergangenheit legen.
Mal dir mal einen Zeitlinie auf und überlege dir welcher Satz(teil) in welcher Zeit stehen sollte, damit das Geschriebene auch Sinn hat!
Ich hab auch einge falsche geschriebene Worte gefunden.
Von "must" gibt es keine Vergangehheitsform. Da musst du auf "have to --> had to" ausweichen!
In der Regel ist die einfachste Zeitform zu bevorzugen, also simple presens und simple past.
Verwende nur dann die anderen presens und past formen, wenn du ganz genau das so sagen willst.
Zeitangaben können eine bestimmte Zeit festlegen, so dass du hier die grammatikalische Zeit an das Schlüsselwort anpassen musst!
- Pauline has not Seen her mother since she arrived last week.
- Mr Martins had looked at the New plans yesterday, but he has not decided yet if he will accept them.
- I have never watched horror movies so I did not watch the one last night.
- My grandfather has always enjoyed a glass of red wine with his meal but
since he had his heart attack, he does not even look at alcohol.
- When the New immigrants have arrived in the united states, they often cannot speak English.
- Soon after their arrival, they found out that they had to learn English immediately.
- Since the days of the American colonies, immigrants had made this experience over and over again.
- The same was true of the immigrants of the 1970s, but they
continuously tried to learn English since they had landed in
- Every group of immigrants considered America as a country of nearly unlimited opportunities.
- Mr. Bart came to America 10 years ago and has been living there ever since.
- Last year he got married and he already has VERB FEHLT ( tried, wanted, managed??) to teach his wife some Italian.
- His parents have VERB FEHLT (tried, wanted, managed??) to visit him three times, although they never wanted to travel across the Atlantic.
Present Perfect -> Hat eine Verbindung zur Gegenwart, nicht abgeschlossene Handlung.
Simple Past -> Abgeschlossene Handlung, keine direkt Verbindung zur Gegenwart.
Fehler z.B. in 3., last night ist vorüber, also Simple Past.
Adverbien kommen hinter das Hilfsverb have.
Fehler z.B. in 4., My grandfather has always enjoyed ...
Unregelmässige Verben checken
Fehler z.B. in 5. speaked gibt es nicht, sondern spoken
Und ansonsten, nochmal die Rechtschreibung überprüfen
Habe ich die Sätze in der richtigen englischen Zeitform umgewandelt?
Diese Sätze soll ich ins Simple Past oder Present perfect umwandeln.
- She (live) in Bristol all her life.
- He (start) his own company a few years ago.
- They (earn) lots of money last year.
- We (finish) our training programme a month ago.
- She ( be interested) in cooking since she was a small girl.
- They (have) ther own website for a long time.
- Carol (go) to the job centre yesterday.
- The (not have) a holiday since Christmas.
So habe ich sie umgewandelt:
- She has left in Bristol all her life.
- He started is own company a few years ago.
- They earned lots of money last year.
- We finished our training programme a moth ago.
- She was intrested in cooking since she was a small girl.
- They have had ther own website for a long time.
- Carol went to the job centre yesterday.
- They havent had a holiday since Christmas.
Habe ich alles richtig umgewandelt ins Past Simple und Present Perfect?
Kann mir jemand dieses Summary korrigieren?
The text 'A life in the day' is written by a 27 years-old man who called Skinnyman and lives in north London. It's a interview in which he describe his course of his day. First he tells that he is addicted to cannabis. He provides the dealer, who make money with the addicts. Because the addicts have'nt got money, they were get guns from dealers to get money for the drugs. His lifestyle is'nt normal, because he don't go sleep when it'snormal. It is indifferent when he sleeps and when he wakes up. Also he mentions that he gets a record deal. He loves music and mostly he writes his lyrics in the night, when he has the best ideas. Because of his record deal he has many haters in the ghetto. Most of the people are jealous because thay think that Skinnyman has money, but it isn't the truth. His life is very problematic. He has often problems with the police and other authorities. But it doesn't cares him. He thinks that only his father can tell him what to do, but he left him and his mother early. Also he explains that all his friends went to prison, so he decides to go another way. Nevertheless he have to go to prison for 2 years, but he did 12 months. The reason for that was a conflict with a memeber of London Underground staff. In conclusion he did it and now he wants to held other young kids. So all in all he loves this place, because it's his home. Therefore he doesn't want to leave.
Kann mir jemand dieses summary von "A message from the Pig-man" korrigieren?
habe eine summary zum text a message from the pig-man von john wain geschrieben, wäre nett wenn ihr eure meinung dazu äußern würdet und ggf fehler verbessern könntet oder zumindest sagen, wo sie sind :)
The story „A Message from the Pig-man“, written by John Wain, is about a 6-year old boy named Eric, which has many questions he would like to ask but is afraid to do so.
Eric is the son of newly divorced parents. He has no siblings and his mum has a new boyfriend named Donald. He has difficulty with the new circumstances and does not understand why his father had to leave just because Donald moved in. He also does‘nt mind sharing his room in order for his dad to have the spare room. He is afraid of the pig-man and avoids him. He imagines the pig-man as a man who looks like a pig. One day, his mother asks him to catch the pig-man to bring him the scarps. First he was afraid, but when he sees the pig-man he realizes that the pig-man is a normal person and finally understands that the people call him pig-man, because he has some pigs that he looks after. Eric is no longer afraid of asking questions. When he comes home, he asks his mother why his father can‘t stay with them but his mother does‘nt answer him. Now he thinks that grown-ups are very silly and he hates them all.