Hallo ist das richtig auf English?
- Pauline has not Seen her mother since she has arrived last week.
- Mr Martins has looked at the New plans yesterday, but he has not decided yet if he will accept them.
- I never have looked horror Films, so I have not watched the one TV last night.
- My grandfather always has enjoyed a glass of red wine with his meal, but since he has had his heart attack, he has not even looked at alcohol any more.
- When the New immigrants have arrived in the united states, they often have not can speaked english.
- Soon after their arrival they found out that they must learned English immediately.
- Since the days of the American colonies, immigrants maked this experience over and over again.
- The same was true of the immigrants of the 1970s, but they conntinouslied to tried to learn English ever since they landed in America.
- Every group of immigrants considered America AS a country of nearly unlimited opportunities.
- Mr Bart came to America 10 years ago and life there ever since.
- Last year he got married and he already to teach his wife some italian.
- His parents to visit him three times, although they never wanted to travel across the Atlantic.
seen... since she arrived (ohne 'has')
Mr Martin looked .. (ohne 'has'!)
I have never watched horror films, so I didn't watch...
since he had his heart attack
When the new immigrants arrived... United States.. they often didn't speak any English
that they had to learn English...
immigrants have had this experience...
but they continuously (Meinst Du das???) tried to ..
.. and has lived / has been living there ever since.
he has already taught his wife some..
have visited him three times
Du hast einiges offensichtlich noch nicht verstanden:
1) dass das simple past die normale Erzählzeit im Englischen ist, und dass das Perfekt "mit "have" für abgeschlossene Handlungen der Vergangenheit FALSCH ist. (Englisch ist eben nicht Deutsch!)
2) wann das present perfect wirklich verwendet wird. Alle Deine Beispielsätze zielen auf die so genannten SIGNALWÖRTER (z.B. "yesterday > simple past ab. Die hast Du aber nicht beachtet. Die Regeln, wann present perfect,wann simple past steht, kennst Du noch nicht - deshalb sind fast alle Deine Sätze falsch.
3) "to teach" ist Grundform (Infinitiv) des Verbs. Stattdessen musst Du hier die Form des simple past bzw.present perfect einsetzen.
Hey, ich bin auch am Lernen, also nicht nur auf mich verlassen, aber ich glaube, ich kann ein wenig helfen ( auch für meine Übung ;))
Du musst auf die Zeitangaben achten, die das Geschen in die Vergangenheit legen.
Mal dir mal einen Zeitlinie auf und überlege dir welcher Satz(teil) in welcher Zeit stehen sollte, damit das Geschriebene auch Sinn hat!
Ich hab auch einge falsche geschriebene Worte gefunden.
Von "must" gibt es keine Vergangehheitsform. Da musst du auf "have to --> had to" ausweichen!
In der Regel ist die einfachste Zeitform zu bevorzugen, also simple presens und simple past.
Verwende nur dann die anderen presens und past formen, wenn du ganz genau das so sagen willst.
Zeitangaben können eine bestimmte Zeit festlegen, so dass du hier die grammatikalische Zeit an das Schlüsselwort anpassen musst!
- Pauline has not Seen her mother since she arrived last week.
- Mr Martins had looked at the New plans yesterday, but he has not decided yet if he will accept them.
- I have never watched horror movies so I did not watch the one last night.
- My grandfather has always enjoyed a glass of red wine with his meal but
since he had his heart attack, he does not even look at alcohol.
- When the New immigrants have arrived in the united states, they often cannot speak English.
- Soon after their arrival, they found out that they had to learn English immediately.
- Since the days of the American colonies, immigrants had made this experience over and over again.
- The same was true of the immigrants of the 1970s, but they
continuously tried to learn English since they had landed in
- Every group of immigrants considered America as a country of nearly unlimited opportunities.
- Mr. Bart came to America 10 years ago and has been living there ever since.
- Last year he got married and he already has VERB FEHLT ( tried, wanted, managed??) to teach his wife some Italian.
- His parents have VERB FEHLT (tried, wanted, managed??) to visit him three times, although they never wanted to travel across the Atlantic.
Present Perfect -> Hat eine Verbindung zur Gegenwart, nicht abgeschlossene Handlung.
Simple Past -> Abgeschlossene Handlung, keine direkt Verbindung zur Gegenwart.
Fehler z.B. in 3., last night ist vorüber, also Simple Past.
Adverbien kommen hinter das Hilfsverb have.
Fehler z.B. in 4., My grandfather has always enjoyed ...
Unregelmässige Verben checken
Fehler z.B. in 5. speaked gibt es nicht, sondern spoken
Und ansonsten, nochmal die Rechtschreibung überprüfen