Had und Did?

5 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

weil du es ja jetzt nicht dran hast, und es somit simple present sein muss.

Wäre das hier richtig:

I didn‘t have a bandaid anymore, but I had one on there before.

Danke.

Hallo,

du springst hier munter zwischen Present (Gegenwart) und Past (Vergangenheit) hin und her.

• I have a bandaid on my finger. = Ich habe ... Negativ: I do not (don't) have ... = Ich habe nicht / kein ...
  • I had a bandaid on my finger. = Ich hatte ... Negative: I did not (didn't) have ... = Ich hatte nicht / kein ...
  • I had a bandaid on my finger before, but now I don‘t have one on there. = Ich hatte ..., aber jetzt habe ich nicht / kein ... (unschön: ich tue nicht haben)

AstridDerPu

Eselsbrücke: Did und Grundform ist die Norm, nach "did" steht nie die Past Tense Form.

geht auch: i had a bandaid on my finger but now....i don’t have it anymore/...it’s gone ?

@Xingfu

Ja, das geht auch. Das englische Personalpronomen für ich = I schreibt man im Englischen aber immer groß, egal ob am Satzanfang, in der Satzmitte oder am Satzende.

@AstridDerPu

omg das weiß ich kannst du nicht sehen dass ich ohne punkt und komma schreibe und alles klein?

Wäre das hier richtig:

I didn‘t have a bandaid anymore, but I had one on there before.

Danke.

Didn't ist Vergangenheit. Jetzt hast du ja kein Pflaster mehr dran. Also Präsenz.

5 minuten Englisch Referat HILFE

HALLO ich brauche Dringend eure HILFE !!! ich muss ein Englisch referat machen und habe das Thema: über mich und meine Famiele genommen . naja nun habe ich folgendes Problem das referat ist schon disen Freitag und ich habe schon was Vorbereitet aber dazu brauche ich nur 3 minuten also brauche ich nun eure Hilfe !!!! ich brauche noch 2 minuten Das ist mein Referat.

I want to tell you something about me and my family. My name is Kevin Hansche and I'm fifteen years old. I was born in Berlin and 2005, my parents and I moved to Radolfzell Berlin is a very beautiful city and Berlin is the capital of Germany. But Radolfzell is also very nice. I have found many friends here. The Name of my scool is Radoldoldushool this is in radolfzell and I visit the 9th class. I´m the class President. I have two half brothers, their names are Patrick and Jeffrey. My half brothers live in Berlin, My mother works as a saleswoman and my father works as a bricklayer in Switzerland My Hobbies are cycling and playing football with my frinds. In the summer i like to swimming in the lake and in the winter i like to skiing in the mountains. I also enjoy playing online games by the laptop. I have not a pet, but when i lived in Berlin i had a pet. We have had 2 Degos but they are died Now i like to have a cat but my mum has a allergy. My favorite meal is cutlet and i hate

...zur Frage

Hilfe bei einem Englisch aufsatz!

Könnt ihr mir helfen mein sehr, sehr sehr kurzer aufsatz wird benotet und niemand möchte mir helfen es zu korigieren könnt ihr es lesen und korrigieren????? Das ist es

A exciting fishing trip I know I will still remember this day till I’m old. Because this was the most exciting day in my life. So, I had to write this story down. It was a sunny weekend in the cabin, where we had lived. On the first night my dad, my mom and I told about the following day. My father and I planned for Sunday to go to a fishing trip, during mum went to buy some paints. We got up really early to go on this trip. When we reached near the river, a strange man told us about a problem with a stray black bear in their area. I was a bit scared, but we went on this trip anyway. When we arrived the river, we saw that the man was right, when he had told us the river had been higher. Although the river was higher, we went to fishing. I was really happy, that I was the one, who caught the first delicious fish. I guess the fish was a salmon. But my luck ended soon, because we saw the first rapids. It was the first and fastest rapids I had ever seen. Suddenly dad couldn1’t hold on anymore and he fell into the water. It was difficult to drag him into the boat, but I did it. Unfortunately, his foot was broken. But our trip was not over, because of the hungry dangerous bear, we had seen. My dad said, when we pasted the black animal ,we had to be quiet and then he would disappear. But the bear wasn’t disappear. What could we had done? And in this moment my dad took without asking my fish and threw it to the bank and the bear followed it and and he was away. We were relieved, when we had seen the bear no more, so we went to the old bridge There we saw the biggest surprise on this day, the black big bear again. I was shocked at first moment, my dad couldn’t run away with his broken leg. Then I took a knife from my pocket, which I thought I would not use it. But suddenly I heard a horn,so I turned around and my mother with a shocked face. When I turned back, the bear had disappeared. And I had seen the bear never again. Danke im vorraus :D

...zur Frage

Ich sollte in Englisch einen Text über mich schreiben. Könnte jemand den Text auf Fehler überprüfen, Ich brauch den für meine mündliche Prüfung?

Oral exam Hello. My name is ... , I am sixteen years old and I was born in ... but now I live in .... Family I have a mother, a father and a little brother. We live together in a big house. My mother’s name is Renate and she is 50 years old, she works in a hospital as a nurse. My father’s name is Gerd, he is 53 years old and works as a Case Manager. I have my own dog, she calls Rica and is a golden retriever (hybrid?). I also have a brother. His name is Piet and he is ten years old.I only have two grandmothers they both live in Emsbüren. My grandfathers are died before ich was born. So I don´t know how they exactly look like. Hobbies\Freetime My hobbies are playing volleyball and tennis in a club, which called Fc 47 Leschede. I also like to go on parties with my friends. Every monday i work with childen as a group leader. I do this together with Nele. And every thursday I pay attention to a child. I like to watch series on my computer. My favorite serie ist gossip girl. And sometimes I help my mother with the household. I have to clean the bathroom or make the wash. Living ... is a small village in Lower Saxony. But it is very nice to live here because you know many peopel so I have many friends. I live here with my family in a big house. Our house have a garden too. In the past we played there very often. I have my own room with a big bed in it. My brothers have an own room too. My school is also in ..., so my school way isn`t very long

...zur Frage

Ich muss einen Englischtext zu Ende schreiben (paranoid Park). Kann mir jemand bei der Korrektion helfen?

Hey Englischkönner :-), könnt ihr mir vielleicht helfen ich soll ein Geschichte auf englisch beenden jedoch bin ich nicht sehr gut in englisch und da es darauf auch noch eine note gibt sollte der text relativ korrekt sein ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.

In der Geschichte geht es übrigens über einen jungen der auf eienn Zug springen will jedoch kommt dann die security, der junge schlägt daraufhin dem security ins genick und rennt weg..(ist in ich-Erzähleform vergangenheit)

mein Text: I ran fast as I can. My heart was racing like it never racing. I did not knew where I running, but i ran. In the meantime I have brain storming over all what i have done. And I recognized it was terrible. I do not no what is to do know.Suddenly i have seen Andy a good Friend of me. He stopped me and asked me: ”what is up?” He answered anxious:”please please help me, Andy there happen something terrible”. I was only hoping of help.I was out of breath and he needs only roof over his head. Andy took me into his home. Arrived in Andy’s house I sat me down but I said nothing because I was shocked about my doing. I tough what I could do know what are my options? Andy also don’t know whats to do now he asked only whats happened but he noticed fast his friend have a big problem and did not want to speak. He only made me a bed and ask if I want to sleep here. My only words on this evening was:”Yes Yes thank you.” Than I went to bed. But I could not sleep I had have such a much thoungs. It soon became bright. The next morning started. Andy also waked up and looked at me I knew I dose not look pretty well than he ask me: “Good morning Alex. How are you?” I said him whats happen last night and trembling on my whole body. Moreover I told him what I will do now and explaind him what I thought that night. He understanded I was in big trouble. And he was also a little bit shocked. He supports him by my plan, we was going to police and I said what was happening. Because I was very scarred and very nervously from me own idea, so I have had someboady on my side. But it will be the best to say every thing. As we arrived at the police station I confessed every thing in details. At the moment I hurt the security I did not knew what I had done, I only ran a way.I was so sorry about my hard mistakes I said. The police knew already this criminal case and was surprised that the I hasd such a courage to stand every thing. First he ask me why I do this all. But I already said i did not knew. I first asked whether the security man is still alive. Fortunately the police answered me with ”Yes, but he is in the hospital and had big pain in his neck and had broked his leg, he had have rather a lot of luck.” Firstly Alex was relieved of the survive security man. Despite confession the police took the me to court because I broked much laws, like grievous bodily harm. But before I wanted to visit the unfortunate injured man in the hospital. The police was pretty nice and driven me into the hospital.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?