Gute und schöne englische Sprüche?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

8 Antworten

welcome to our society. you will be judged on what you wear, your taste in music, what you look like and how act. enjoy your stay.

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith." The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?" The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed." Auf Deutsch: Ein alter Cherokee-Häuptling erzählt eines Abends seinem Enkel eine Legende. Er sagt: "In den Menschen herrscht ein Kampf zwischen zwei ''Wölfen''. In uns allen herrscht dieser Kampf. Einer ist böse. Er ist: Ärger, Neid, Eifersucht, Sorge, Bedauern, Gier, Arroganz, Selbstmitleid, Lügen, falscher Stolz und Egoismus. Der andere ist gut. Er ist: Freude, Frieden, Liebe, Hoffnung, Gelassenheit, Demut, Güte, Mitgefühl, Großzügikeit, Wahrheit und Glaube." Der Enkel dachte kurz darüber nach und frage seinen Großvater dann: "Und welcher Wolf gewinnt den Kampf?" Der alte Cherokee antwortete: "Der, den Du fütterst."

"I hate when people say I look miserable when I'm just sitting there. Do I need to paint a smile on all the time ?

Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.

To reap a return in ten years, plant trees. To reap a return in 100, cultivate the people.

Expecting the society to treat you as you treat it is like expecting the lion not to bite you that only because you are a vegetarian.

"And I am not frightened of dying. Any time I will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it - you've got to go some time."

"You can only move as fast as who's in front of you."

"There was love all around me, but I was looking for revenge."

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something."

"Beauty without intelligence is a masterpiece painted on a napkin."

"Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity."

"When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?"

"Part of me is afraid to get close to people because I'm afraid that they're going to leave."

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

xx ciao

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
zegr4 27.03.2013, 22:30

Ohaa, bei dieser Antwort ist es Wert ihn auszuzeichnen.. :D

wär schön wenn du ein paar der sprüche nennst die du schon kennst sonst zählen wir hier sprüche auf die du schon kennst ;)

Welchen ich ja Mega Super finde ist

"Yesterday i Said tommorow"

Ich finde wenn man den hört muss man darüber erst mal nachdenken und der geht einem nicht so schnell aus dem kopf

"Don't drive faster as your angel can fly."

The early bird, catch the worm :D

Dont Worry Be Happy

• When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

• If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

• A pretty face is temporary. An open heart is everlasting beauty.

• Quit looking backward, there's so much more to look forward to.

• Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up everytime we do.

• One of the biggest challenges in life is appreciating what you have before it's gone.

• Love is a dream, but a dream is not forever.

• The best things happen by accident, but so do the worst things.

Das sind die besten die ich gefunden habe ;) Hoffe ich konnte helfen :)

MfG, Vanessa ^^

Was möchtest Du wissen?