Grammatikalisch richtiger Satz (Englisch) to oder nicht?

4 Antworten

Wenn Du meinst:

Du wirst gut überlegen müssen..., dann muss es natürlich heißen:

You will have to think hard..

Da müssen in diesem Fall in Form von "(to) have to" grundsätzlich mit to zu verwenden ist, solltest du es dir genauso einprägen ;-)

To auf jeden fall

and you will have to think hard before you decide.

Englisch written discussion überprüfen?

Hey Leute! Also wir sollten in Englisch eine written Discussion schreiben and ich wollte fragen ob ihr irgendwelche Fehler findet.. (Was ihr aufjedenfall tun werdet xD) Los gents: Move your body For some students, the way to school and the sport in PE lessons are their only daily exercise. But how much physical activity does a teenager need? And what role does sport play in my life?

I think students need more daily exercises because they sit at their chair for hours. And at home they make their homework and sit again on their chair. Students have to be careful with their freetime. They have to plan their day so they have enough freetime and time for exercises. I think students need hobbys like swimming, football or another physical sports. When you do sport you feel fit and healthy. If you make more sport in your freetime you will feel how you get better in PE and you are more energetic. If you don't do sport in your freetime or only daily and you eat a lot of fast food you will get unhealthy, unfit and fat. In my life sport does play a big role in my life. At least I do 2 to 3 times in the week sport and I am fit and healthy. But sometimes I don't want to do any sport because sometimes I am a couch potato.

To sum up I think students have to do more daily exercises or get a hobby.

So das war es. :D Ein großes fettes Danke an alle die sich das hier angetan haben und mir helfen. :*

...zur Frage

Analyse Society Eddie Vedder

Eng Analyse.. Habt ihr paar stylistic Devices?/Rhetorischee Mittel?

It's a mystery to me We have a greed with which we have agreed And you think you have to want more than you need Until you have it all, you won't be free

Society, you're a crazy breed I hope you're not lonely without me

When you want more than you have, you think you need And when you think more than you want, your thoughts begin to bleed I think I need to find a bigger place Cause when you have more than you think, you need more space

Society, you're a crazy breed I hope you're not lonely without me Society, crazy indeed Hope you're not lonely without me

There's those thinking more or less, less is more But if less is more, how you keepin score? Means for every point you make your level drops Kinda like you're startin' from the top And you can't do that

Society, you're a crazy breed I hope you're not lonely without me Society, crazy indeed I hope you're not lonely without me Society, have mercy on me I hope you're not angry if I disagree Society, you're crazy indeed I hope you're not lonely without me

...zur Frage

Was haltet ihr von diesem Text , den ich geschrieben habe?

"It's never wrong to do the right thing" ~ Mark Twain

That's why I wrote this text . Even if it just helps one person , it was everything worth it ! And if you ask yourself why I wrote this text , I did it because bullying is a worldwide problem. And if you share this text , it may reach more persons who need to read this .

I'm talking to you because I was 6 years a victim. I wasn't selfconfident and there was a time I started to think that I deserve the whole treatment and I became depressed. No one knew that because I never told someone because I don't wanted them to know that I'm a victim . Now I know i could have stopped the whole punishment if I told at least my parents what the other students did to me ... But I don't , so it never stopped and I tried to run for my life every school break. But even when nothing happened in break , I was punished every day because the other students waited for me before school started , after school or in the classroom. My parents never knew something because I'm a good actor or a good liar. I don't know , maybe both ... At the end of the 6th grade, after 4 years of physical and psychological treatment , they got a phone call from school because me and a second victim fought. We did this because we had to , the other students wanted us to fight and if we won't , they would and we both knew that a 1 vs 1 fight was definitely better than a 2 vs 15 fight . When my mother came to pick me up , she saw a couple of students who waited for me to come out and she directly knew that I had problems with them but she will never know how hard this time was . I came to a new school. I had to do the 6th grade again but I never had a problem with that because it was a one year break of that harassment. I wasn't really accepted but I didn't care because it was nothing against the punishment I lived threw the past years . After that one year , I went to a different school again because I wanted to have the chance to become better in my sport . This year still wasn't that hard like the past one except this one year break. But I was still a victim. I think the reason for that was , that I had no self confidence and that I told the class at my first day that horseriding is one of my hobbies. I was marked as gay and because I did nothing against the harassment the "cool" guys started to treat me more and more and no one ever tried to help me because they don't wanted to be harassed too . I really thought I deserve it because I thought that it can't be them if I'm getting punished , treated and harassed in 3 different schools . I was 2 years on this school before I went to a different school again . I went to a boarding house and I was on a sports school. I met people I became friends with, who never knew that I never had real friends before. And I never told them because I was afraid I could become a victim again if I tell them . Stupid thoughts, but like I said , I had a problem with self confidence. The more I knew about

...zur Frage

Ist mein Text grammatikalisch richtig?

Hallo, ich hab hier einen Text und bin mir aber nicht sicher ob man das so auf englisch sagen würde. Es geht weniger darum, d. ich ihn richtig übersetzt habe, sondern das Grammatik und Ausdruck stimmt. Vielleicht hat ja auch noch jemand Vorschläge, wie man es noch schreiben könnte und es dann nicht so "deutsch-übersetzt" klingt. Vielen Dank für eure Hife.

I have written to you

so many letters

and never sent them.

You would never have answered me.

And now I'm glad it's over.

I am in life Without you (oder würde auch "I am fall in love without you" gehen?)

Because it does me good.

Every text was spinning

around you

Every thought had to pass you

and yet only

a feeling is left.

I feel free and without load

...zur Frage

death penalty arbeit hilfe!

hey leute ich schreibe eine englischarbeit über death penalty (todesstrafe)

könnt ihr mir sagen ob das gut ist also wir sollen unsere meinung dazu schreiben .. :-)

I think death penalty is wrong and true On the one hand ,I think it's a fair punishment for rapists and mass murders . They rape others and damage the life of the victims . As a punishment they only get arrested for some years, which is too mild. I think rapists have to live long into prison and not only for few years. the victims who have been raped have physical problems they have no more self confidence and live in fear On the other hand i think that no one should be killed. It was wrong for them to kill somebody, but that doesn't mean they have to be killed. I can not decide I'm for and against the death penalty

...zur Frage

Sind die Zeiten so korrekt? ( Englisch / the apple tree / on the beach)

Hallo, Wäre super, wenn da jemand drüberlesen und die Zeiten (und auch alles andere) verbessern könnte. Komme da immer durcheinander. Es geht um die Bücher On the Beach und The apple tree.

Ich schreibe die fragen mal mit auf:

1. At the beginning at the novel, Moira Davidson drinks a lot of alcohol and is a real party girl, but she changes during the novel. How does he change and why does she change? = Moira Davidson changes her life during the novel because she gets to know Dwight Towers. She likes him very much. I think she wants to change her life for him and maybe she thinks Dwight will marry her if she stops drinking alcohol. Furthermore she understands that life is too short and she has to change her life before she will die of the radiation.

2. Dwight Towers spends a lot of his time with Moira, but he does not take her with him when he sails out to sink his submarine at the end of the story. Why does he not take her with him? = Dwight Towers is of the opinion, that everybody must die in their own way. He is a Navy Commander and wants to die in his submarine with his crew. Another reason why he doesn't take Moira with him is the admiration for his dead wife. I guess he thinks that i will be wrong to die in the arms of another woman.

3. Mary makes plans for her garden and they talk to each other as though life is going on. Why do they behave like that? Give reasons. = I guess they behave like that because it is hard to accept that they will die. Mary Holmes finds it difficult to know that her little daughter Jennifer maybe dies before her. In her despair she tries to ignore the reality and tries to enjoy the last days with her family.

4. Have you got an ambition that you would like to fulfil? What is it? Give reasons. = Of course I have an ambition that I would like to fulfil. There are two big dreams which I never lose sight of. One of them is to become a doctor for human medicine. I wants to study it for more than ten years and I will do everything to let it come true. I know the study is very hard and that I must have a good average to authorize for the study but it is my dream job. I think it is an indescribable feeling to help people and make them healthy and happy.

My second dream is to own a horse. I ride since I was six years old and I am of the opinion that horses are the most beautiful animals in this world. They have such an elegance and their are like friends to me. But horses are so expensive and they take so much of your time. At first I want to have a good job and then I would like to buy a Friesian horse. I am sure that I will own a horse one day.

Part 2: 1. There are two apple trees in the story. Which characters do you think they represent? Give reasons. = The two apple trees stand for two women in the protagonist's life. The first one represents his wife Midge and the second one rep

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?