going abroad

... komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

Hallo,

hier sind meine Korrekturen nach einem ersten, flüchtigen Durchlesen:

Why do people take holidays abroad? We travel around the world to lose ourselves. The society of today wants to see different countries and continents. Have you ever gone abroad to see something different? It happend to me 4 years ago and was a remarkable event.

The occasion I have in mind took place in summer. A new school year had finished. My family and I had decided to go on holiday to Italy. It was great. My father woke us up at 3o'clock in the morning. It took us 5 hours to reach our hotel in Italy. I really enjoyed driving through the darkness. I thought it could not be/get = werden better, but when we reached our hotel I changed my mind.

Our hotel was a dream. It was 50 metres high, had a swimming pool and many other things. There was a huge beach with a clean blue sea 200 metres (----) from our hotel.

Every day, I went swimming in the sea and afterwards I often decided to lie in the sand, just to relax.

What I liked most (am meisten) was neither the beach nor the sea or our huge hotel, it was the chance to spend some time with my whole family. My father normally worked a lot, but in Italy the only thing he had to do was to relax and to share his life with his family. I will never forget it/this holiday/this experience!!!

Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

:-) AstridDerPu

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Was möchtest Du wissen?