Gitarrenakkorde fuer "It's Conditional", Tracy Chapman

...komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Am It's conditional C G D Not for free Am There are strings attached C G D Tied to me Am I'll want something back C G D If you agree F C Em To be in love with me D C Hold me, hold me in your arms Em D C Hold me in your memory D C Perfect, perfect in your gaze Em G C Far as my eye can see Am It's conditional C G D Not for free Am There are strings attached C G D Tied to me Am I'll want something back C G D If you agree F C Em To be in love with me D C Try to, try to, try to forget Em D C To change the things about me you can not accept D C Any day that you have regret Em G C Just let it recede Am It's conditional C G D Not for free Am There are strings attached C G D Tied to me Am I'll want something back C G D If you agree F C Em To be in love with me Am There are vows that must be made There are terms that can't expire F There are words that must be said And there are qualifiers D I'll love you but I'll count the ways The things that I admire G And anyone who says they won't You can call a liar Am It's conditional C G D Not for free Am There are strings attached C G D Tied to me Am I'll want something back C G D If you agree F C Em To be in love with me D C Stay with me, stay with me Em D C Right or wrong, pledge your loyalty D C Have faith, have faith that we do belong Em G C Together for eternity Am It's conditional C G D Not for free Am There are strings attached C G D Tied to me Am I'll want something back C G D If you agree F C G To be in love with me

Was möchtest Du wissen?