gesamter Songtext von Luca Hännis Song only one you

2 Antworten

I could stay here forever As long as we're together Sit here for hours And look into your eyes

You are my forever In any kind of weather You are my home

And sometimes everybody feels alone and it's hard to say you now but I never let you go you are never on your own when you're down I will lift you up

I wanna stay with you tonight Love and hold you tight Ake it alright Feel what you feeling Cause every moment is so amazing with you Yeah you Yeah

And whatever comes I'll be right beside you ONLY ONE YOU

Please don't hide me from the truth Cause I want to know every part of you Cause you are my forever in any kind of weather You are my home

And sometimes everybidy feels alone and it's hard to see you now But I never let you go You are never in you own When your down I will lift you up I wanna stay with you tonight Love and hold you tight Make it alright

Feel what you feeling cause evry moment is so amazing with you yeeeah you yeeeah and whatever comes I'll be right beside you Only one you Baby please talk to me I wanna kbow everything Cause I belive I belive In youuu Baby please talk to me There's only youuuu I wanna stay with you tonight Live and hold you tight Nobody could replace you Theres only youuu Yeaaaah Only one you

Ich hoffe ich hab nicht zu lange gebraucht dass die frage schon 1000 mal beantwortet wurde :D Sorry fuer eventuelle rechtschreibfehler Hab mich beeilt so schnell es aufm handy geht

Wouw vielen lieben Dank, das ist super nett :)

Was möchtest Du wissen?