At the end, we all agreed that stevia would enable our company to produce healthier cereals and became more cost effective over time. Moreover, we would be able to create a new image of Daybreak to win the trust of our consumers back.
We also coincided that we should label our cereals with the suitable intake of nutrition for children.
At the end, we talked about possibilities to attract consumers attention for our new cereals and which points should be included in a letter of apology to the public.
I am pleased to inform you about our results of the meeting:
· Firstly, we will be able to produce more healthy cereals through stevia. In the long run, productions costs will decrease.
· Secondly, we should give the recommended intake of nutrition for children on our cereals packages.
· Thirdly, we have thought out a new slogan for Daybreak’s cereals to enhance our image:
“Ready to go healthy”
· Moreover, we should start a promotional campaign in where children and parents can try samples of our new cereals at supermarkets.
· Finally, a public apology will be issued shortly, in which we acknowledge our mistakes from the past and promise to improve our corporate responsibility.
Attached please find a timeline of the meeting.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Head of Research and Development
Attachment: Timeline of the meeting
Für Verbesserungsvorschläge bin ich offen.