Geocache Funde auf Facebook posten?

2 Antworten

Ich will nichts völlig falsches schreiben, aber Groundspeak hat ja seine offizielle App gewechselt. Möglicherweise liegt der Zusammenhang daran. 

Das kann gut sein.Ist auch nicht weiter schlimm.Danke für Ihre Antwort.

es sollte immer ein geheimer fund bleiben

Naja.Ich verrate ja in den Logs keine Hinweise oder gar wo sich die dose befindet.

Wie nennt man so ein Schloss?

Da kann man was rein machen. Suche ao etwas für das geocaching.

...zur Frage

Nochmal zu meinem Englisch referat!

Ich muss morgen ein englisch referat halten. Wollte euch mal fragen was ihr dazu so sagt. Ich hoffe jemand von euch hat die gedult den text zu lesen. Mein text ist:

New York is a state in the northeastern from th US. New York has an area of 141.299 square kilometers. With 19.306.183 million people is New York the third populous state in the US. From the 19.306.183 people 66.4% are white, 15.5 % are Afroamericans, 17.3% are Lateinamerikaner, 5.9% are Asians and 0.3% are Indians. The capital of New York is Albany. The largest City of New York is New York City. In New York City is the Statue of Liberty. This is the symbol of New York. The Statue of Liberty of New york is since 1886 in the service. Their official name is: ''Liberty Enligtening the World''. The inside of the 90-meters-high statue can be mounted, her head is hollow. Only since summer, 2009 visitors may have a look from the windows of the crown again. In Manhattan of New York is the Central Park. The Central Park is 4.07 km long and 800 meters wide. The Central Park is also called the green lung of New York.

Danke fürs lesen. Irgendwelche tipps oder verbesserungen?? Danke schonmal :D

...zur Frage

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide deutsch?

weiß einer ob es das The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide auch auf deutsch gibt? Finde es leider nur auf english( http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/0804162980/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d3_i4?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=0JV0YBJPYV7CFM1MPW96&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455354247&pf_rd_i=301128 ) und das ist ja ein bisschen blöd wenn man ein Spiel auf Deutsch spielt und nur ein englishes buch hat!

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand mein Englisch Referat korrigieren?

Wäre schön wenn sich jemand findet der meinen Text mal auf Rechtschreibung, Grammatik und Ausdruck korrigieren kann. Bin in der 7. Klasse also sind ziemlich viele Fehler glaub ich mal ;-; bin ned so gut in englisch

Today I want to introduce Canada to you. First I'm going to speak about general facts, then about the history and as my two other topics, I chose the animals and sports of Canada. Canada has a land area of 9,984,670 square kilometers, therefore it is the second largest country in the world. It is 28 times as big as Germany. Canada has about 33 million inhabitants. 2.4 million of them live in Toronto, which is the biggest city in Canada. The capital, Ottawa, has only 800.000 inhabitants. The official languages are English and French. And the head of state is the British Queen. Now I want to give you an insight into the canadian history. Aboriginal people, the Inuit, the First Nations and the Métis had lived in Canada for thousands of years before the Vikings arrived around the year 1000. There are still aboriginal people, but only 4.4 percent of the Canadian population. Later in the 16th century, Europeans started to explore the east coast of Canada beginning with John Cabot from Bristol in 1497. Also, parts of Canada were settled by French people, who lived near a mountain they called Mont Réal. Canada became a French colony. In 1608 the city of Quebec was founded. But later in 1763, France lost Canada to the British. Today French is the official language of Quebec and Montréal has become Canadas third biggest city. Now I'm going to tell you something about sports in Canada. The national summer sport of Canada is lacrosse, which was invented by the First Nations hundreds of years ago. You have to get a small ball into a net with the crosse, which is a stick with a net. In the cold winters, ice hockey is played by lots of Canadians outside. It is the national winter sport. Toronto's hockey team is called Maple Leafs, and they regularly play in the American National Hockey League. Canada has also participated in all the winter and summer Olympic Games. And now for the animals. In the beautiful lakes, forests, and mountains or national parks you can find lots of wild animals, for example, eagles, grizzly bears or moose. I want to introduce these three to you now. Eagles are large birds. They are dark brown with a white head and they usually hunt other animals, mostly fish. Grizzly bears are large brown bears which eat plants and also other animals. They rarely attack people, but they are very dangerous for us humans. Moose are large brown animals which can be found in the Canadian forests or national parks and they eat only plants. They can be up to 2.3 metres high.

...zur Frage

eine frage? englisch/referat

ich wollte fragen ob dieser text richtig ist? ob er vieleicht gramatikfehler hat? danke im voraus:))

Today I am going to tell you something about Istanbul. First I will begin with the geographical position of Istanbul, after that I tell you something about the history. Afterwards I will say something about the culture of Istanbul. And last but not least I will show you some sights. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and it is located in northwestern Turkey within the Marmara Region on a total area of 5,343 square kilometers and it has about 12 mio. Inhabitants. The position of Istanbul is very interesting; even it is located in two continents, Europe and Asia. In 330 BC Istanbul was called Byzanz. From 330 to 1930 it gets the name Constantinople and takes the name Istanbul since 1930. When Istanbul still was called Byzanz, it was a Greek colony town, but 196 BC it was destroyed by the Romans and later it was rebuilt by the Roman Dominion. In 330 the Roman emperor “Konstantin the Great” reigns. To honor himself he renamed Byzanz to Constantinople and made it to the capital of his empire. 1453 the Ottoman conquered the city and made it from 1455 to 1923 to their capital. In the year 1930 it was been renamed to Istanbul. When it’s about art and culture, Turkey has to provide a treasure and is extremely rich in tourist attractions such as archaeological collections, historic buildings and world famous museums. For centuries, various peoples were living in this country with different religions. In addition, there are six universities in Istanbul, Research Institutes and numerous museums. The Hagia Sophia was a Byzantine church, where the emperors have been crowned. It was built by the command of Justinian the first. After the conquest of Istanbul by the Ottomans in 1453 the church was converted into a mosque by attaching four minarets among other things. Since 1934 the Hagia Sophia is a museum. Another famous and popular attraction is the Sultan Ahmet mosque even called “Blue Mosque”. By the six minarets, the mosque is unique. With the allowance to built a bigger, more beautiful and more important mosque as the Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet`s architect has designed and built the Sultan Ahmet mosque in 1616. Istanbul is also famous by the Bosporus Bridge, who is nearly 30 m above the Bosporus. The 1560 meters long bridge is one of the longest suspension bridges in the world. All in all Istanbul is a great city you have to visit. . Thank you for interest. . Are there any questions ?

...zur Frage

Hallo, nächste Woche habe ich meine Eurocom Englisch Prüfung. Könnte jemand den Präsentationstext auf Zeiten und Satzbau korrigieren?

Dublin

Now im am going to tell you something about Dublin . First i want to give you some facts about dublin, secoundly I will talk about some sights in dublin. My third point is about the culture.

Facts

Dublin is the capital and also the biggest city of Ireland. It is on the east coast of the island Ireland. The clima in dublin is very interesting i think. They have about 130 days of rain per year. So imagine nearly every 3rd day is a rainy day, and i think thats a bit to much. Dublin is a financial center, there are some european banks like commerzbank or Lbbw. The city is also famous for his guinnes factory, wich is a beer factory who is known all over the world. Just in Dublin are about 666 licenced Pubs so thats a lot, the oldest of them is the ,,brazen head“ its there since 1198. Dublin is the centre of the pharmaceutical industrie and also of the IT sector. There are a lot European headquaters like Google Microsoft Facebook.

Sights

A very known area of Dublin is Temple Bar. There are a lot of famous pubs and also a lot of live music.An interesting sight is the Trinity college, it was established by Elizabeth I in 1592 and you can still study there. A famous place in dublin is the Phoenix park its the largest urban enclosed park in europe and is more than twice the size of New Yorks central park. A very interesting area of dublin for me is the dame street its a main street and you don`t have to walk far till you are at Temple bar
or The Kaplan language school were i selfe went this summer. In this street is the Trinity college and a lot of shops and nice places, but there is a lot of traffic and the people often run.

Cluture

The sport culture of Dublin is special. They do sports, other countries even dont know, they excist. For excample Hurling, its defenetly one of the fastest and most difficult sport in the world. They play it on a field that can be up to 145 meter long and 90 meter wide. The stick is called hurley and looks similar to a hockey racket. They need to shoot the ball who looks like a baseball in a goal. The goal is a mix between a rugby and a normal soccer goal. The rules are to difficult to explain now.

The most popular sport in Ireland is Gaelic football. Its like football but you are allowed to walk through the whole field with the ball in the hand, but in front of the goal you have to kick the ball in.

Maybe you now the most famous feast day in Irland, the St. Patricks Day. It commemorates the Irish bishop Patrick, who lives probably in the 5th century. He is the foremost patron saint of Irland. The St Patrick day is celebrated on the 17th of march with public parades and festivals, its common to wear a green attire and shamrocks. The St Patricks day is also celebrated in many other countries around the world.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?