Fragen an Gastfamilie auf englisch übersetzen

6 Antworten

Gehen meine Gastgeschwister auf die gleiche Schule wie ich? - Meinst du die Kinder der Gastfamilie oder nimmt die Gastfamilie mehrere Gastkinder auf?

Do your children / Do the other guest children go to the same school as I do?

Wie lange dauert der Schulweg und wie komme ich zur schule? - How far is it to school and how do I get there?

Wie lebt ihr? - How do you live?

Wie ist die Nachbarschaft und die Umgebung? - What are the neighborhood and the surrounding like?

Wart ihr schonmal in Deutschland? - Have you ever been to Germany?

How you live -> How do you live ?

Did you ever visited Germany -> Did you ever visit Germany ?

Are my siblings going to the same School as me ? -> Do my siblings attend the same School as me ?

okay dankeschön meine englisch kenntnisse versagen gerade ich bin so aufgeregt

Do my siblngs go to...How do you live? Ich würde Umgebung weglassen, also How is the neighborhood? Kommt aufs Selbe hinaus^^  Have you ever visited Germany? Der Rest sollte stimmen...

oki dankeschön :)

Kann mir jemand den deutschen songtext in deutsch übersetzten, bitte?

I never noticed how my heart could beat so loud When I think of you And I can't focus now, got my head up in the clouds When I think of you My heart's so lost in all the chaos It's got me crazy With the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Everything you do is so fresh and brand new That I can't help This crush on you, I wanna be the breakthrough Kind of love to you Sparks are flying like butterflies and I'm so high On the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind And I wanna rewind, over and over a thousand times

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

...zur Frage

Englische Sätze - bitte korrigieren?

Kann mir jemand die folgenden Sätze korrigieren?

Where are you from? I'm from xxx thats a village that is very close zu xxx. What do you like about living where you live? What I like most is, that i live in a village and there is not as much traffic as in a city but we still have everything you need like a supermarket, a swimming-pool or a school. How do you like to spend your weekends? What I like to do is hanging out with my friends. In summer we often go swimming in the lake.

Wie könnte ich die Antwort auf die Frage "How do you like to spend your weekends?" noch weiter ausformulieren?

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?