Fragen an Gastfamilie auf englisch übersetzen

6 Antworten

Gehen meine Gastgeschwister auf die gleiche Schule wie ich? - Meinst du die Kinder der Gastfamilie oder nimmt die Gastfamilie mehrere Gastkinder auf?

Do your children / Do the other guest children go to the same school as I do?

Wie lange dauert der Schulweg und wie komme ich zur schule? - How far is it to school and how do I get there?

Wie lebt ihr? - How do you live?

Wie ist die Nachbarschaft und die Umgebung? - What are the neighborhood and the surrounding like?

Wart ihr schonmal in Deutschland? - Have you ever been to Germany?

Do my siblngs go to...How do you live? Ich würde Umgebung weglassen, also How is the neighborhood? Kommt aufs Selbe hinaus^^  Have you ever visited Germany? Der Rest sollte stimmen...

How you live -> How do you live ?

Did you ever visited Germany -> Did you ever visit Germany ?

Are my siblings going to the same School as me ? -> Do my siblings attend the same School as me ?

okay dankeschön meine englisch kenntnisse versagen gerade ich bin so aufgeregt

Ist es korrekt auf "How do you do" zu antworten "Nice to meet you"?

Oder gibt es eine bessere Alternative?

...zur Frage

Englisch Email an meinen zukünftigen Lehrer korrektur?

Dear Sir xxx

My name is xxx xxx and I will be an international boarding school student for the following schoolyear. I chose Digital Photography as an arts course and obtained your email address from the (schule) website. I hope you are the right contact person for my question and if not it would be great if you could give me their email address.

I was wondering whether I needed my own camera and if I do so, whether you could recommend any since I have no knowledge about professional photography.

Thank you very much,

sincerely,

xxx xxx

...zur Frage

Was ist das Ergebniss? . o; (Englisch)

Hey ich komme in Englisch gerade nicht weiter :/ Ich habe es mir eine ewigkeit angegugt aber es nicht gecheckt :| .. Wäre cool wen ihr es mir sagt damit ich den sinn verstehe ..

Susan, a reporter for the school magazine,has a lot of questions for the new boy. Write the questions and use do or does.

1. Where (you/come) from?
  2. How (you/spell) your name?
  3. Where (your sister/go) to school?
  4. How (your sister/like) her new school?
  5. What music (you/like)?
  6. How often (you/play) basketball?
  7. When (you/play) basketball? 8 . What (your sister/do) in her free time ? 9 . Where (your mother/work) ?
  8. How often (your family/visit) your grandparents ?

Danke im vorraus (; Lg

...zur Frage

Speaking Test - 10 Klasse - Part 1

Hallo. Ich habe in ein paar Wochen den Speaking Test als Abschlussprüfung. Da wir es im Unterreicht nicht durchnehmen, habe ich versucht den ersten Part einmmal aufzuschreiben. Also da muss man miteinander reden und sich fragen stellen. Könnt ihr mir bitte sagen was an dem schlecht ist und welche Fragen ich noch mit einbringen könnt? Dankeschön<3

Hello, I'm Krissi. What's your name?

Hi, my name is Emma and I'm 16. How old are you?

I'm 16 years old, too. Where do you come from?

I live in xxxxx near xxxxxx and you?

I come from xxxxx it's near xxxxx, too.

What's about your family, Emma? Have you got any brothers or sisters?

Yes, I have got a 20 year old brother called Tim, he works as a bank clerk. And what about your siblings?

I have two sisters. Johanna is only 6, she goes to nursey school. Theresa is 12 years old and she is still anttending school. And what about your parents jobs?

My mum works as a teacher and my dad as a drafsman. And your parents?

Only my dad has got a job. He works as a diploma engineer. What do you do in your sparetime? Have you got any hobbies?

Yes, every Thursday and Friday I go swimming and I also like to listen to musik. And what do you do in your freetime?

I play tree times a week fistball and on weekends I spent my time in sports, too. But I also like to read books to realax me.

In which club are you?

I play fistball in the xxxxx. Whats your favourit musik?

Oh I like Rihanna very much and you?

Rihanna is great but in my opinion is Sam Smith a little bit better. What do you do after school?

I'm going to do a training as an office clerk and what about you?

I will go to a technical secondary school in the math class.

How was your last summer holyday?

I spent my last summer holyday in Bibione in Italy. I do a lot of sports like kayaking, beach volleyball, archery and so on. And what about your last summer vacation? .......

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand den deutschen songtext in deutsch übersetzten, bitte?

I never noticed how my heart could beat so loud When I think of you And I can't focus now, got my head up in the clouds When I think of you My heart's so lost in all the chaos It's got me crazy With the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Everything you do is so fresh and brand new That I can't help This crush on you, I wanna be the breakthrough Kind of love to you Sparks are flying like butterflies and I'm so high On the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind And I wanna rewind, over and over a thousand times

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

...zur Frage

Englische Abschlussprüfung, Verbesserungsvorschläge?

Morgen habe ich meine mündliche Englisch Abschlussprüfung (Realschule, Bayern) und wollte hier mal nach Meinungen und Verbesserungsvorschläge für ein paar der expressions fragen.

"Nice to meet you. First of all, i'd like to introduce myself. My name is xy and what's your name?"

"When is your date of birth?"

"After my graduation im going to attend the further educational college in xy. What are your plans after school?" (suche hier noch ein anderes Wort für attend)

"It's been a pleasure talking to you"

"I look forward to speaking to you again in the future"

Höre gerne weitere expressions oder sonstige Tipps.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?