Fortnite V-Bucks nicht mit Paysafecard bezahlbar. Was ist los?

2 Antworten

Die Server sind im Moment Völlig überfüllt mit Spielern die den Battlepass kaufen wollen deswegen muss man warten bis die Shop-Server wieder laufen dann sollte alles wieder normal sein :)

Haben fast das selbe Problem, habe 10€ Psc überwiesen aber kein Guthaben auf meiner ps4 und die vbucks au nicht bekommen. Meine psc ist jetzt leer.

Ist das Englisch und was steht hier?

- Ask the prospect/client what task takes up the majority of their time everyday?

(this begins the conversation to look for pain points)

- What issues have you had in the past with vendors?

(Since you will be or currently are a vendor, make sure you don't repeat past issues)

- Do you have Billing issues with your vendors?

(this is a common pain point with vendors, if you're not having luck uncovering pain points ask more direct questions that you know are common pain points within your industry)

...zur Frage

Bitte korrigieren! A letter of applikation

Hallo! Könnt ihr bitte meinen Text korrigieren! Ich habe nämlich Englisch-Schularbeit! Danke schon Im Vorinein

Dear Mr. Hunting! I saw your advisement in the net and I would like to ably for the job. I am a 16-year old Austrian girl and I would love to spend some time in Italy before the school starts in September. I’ve plenty of experience with Kiddies and so to be an opere girl is my dream job. The only thing I would like to ask is if you think you could pay the flight to Italy for me because I haven’t any money. Thank you for your attention and I look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully, Marta Money

...zur Frage

Englisch Grußkarte so in Ordnung?

'Dear Mr. & Mr. ...
we wanted to thank you for letting ... visit you.
We had a lots of fun with ..., so we are hoping that you'll also enjoy the time with our daughter.
Best regards,

...zur Frage

YT kanalbild (auf profil) ändern geht nicht?

es kommt immer nur:

Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten! Details: The feature you requested is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

so mache ich: Mein Kanal>dann gehe ich auf das grosse hintergrundbild und da auf den stift>kanalbild bearbeiten>anmelden, wenn ich mich anmelde muss ich das 2 mal machen und dann kommt schon der fehler...

danke im voraus

...zur Frage

Written Discussion "Would you like to live in Mumbai". Könnte mir jmand die Discussion verbessern?

Könntet ihr den Text verbessern ?. Ich shreib morgen ne Arbeit und ich find den nicht so gut und würde mich auf ein Feedback freuen.

**Today I am writing about the question „would you like to live in Mumbai?”. I think it´s a good question, because there a many Arguments for and against.

My first Argument for living in Mumbai is, that if you speak English, you can manage everything in the city. It is not necessary to speak the regional language. For example, …. Second argument is that India is one of few countries, where even people can have a maid or a chauffeur. You are able to afford them. In addition you can send your child to school. Because there are German, American and English schools. Another Argument for is that Mumbai is a city for shopaholics. There are designer closets much cheaper than in Germany. The qualities from the Materials are good. Tough the crime rate is high, so you can robbed in the city. The city has good transport options, for instance local trains, metro, monorail and public transport buses. No other city can sustain this much population and traffic. Nevertheless is there the rush hour. The Streets are crowded and it tooks a long time to come to the destination. My last argument is that the food in Mumbai is very delicious. You can eat in small restaurants, on the street or in very good restaurants to try out different cuisines. However you have to pay attention with food.

To sum up, the people in the city are very friendly and they will help you every time, when you need. I think I would like to live in Mumbai It´s a fascinating city with colorful festivals. **

...zur Frage

Linux: NVIDIA-Treiber installieren (NVIDIA-***.run datei)?

Hallo ich möchte gerne auf meinem Linux-PC einen NVIDIA-Treiber installieren aber es treten immer und immer wieder fehler auf.

/var/log/nvidia-installer.log Ausgabe:

nvidia-installer log file '/var/log/nvidia-installer.log'

creation time: Mon Jun 4 14:22:33 2018

installer version: 390.59

PATH: /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

nvidia-installer command line:

./nvidia-installer

Using: nvidia-installer ncurses v6 user interface

-> Detected 4 CPUs online; setting concurrency level to 4.

-> Installing NVIDIA driver version 390.59.

-> Performing CC sanity check with CC="/usr/bin/cc".

ERROR: Unable to find the kernel source tree for the currently running kernel. Please make sure you have installed the kernel source files for your kernel and that they are properly configured; on Red Hat Linux systems, for example, be sure you have the 'kernel-source' or 'kernel-devel' RPM installed. If you know the correct kernel source files are installed, you may specify the kernel source path with the '--kernel-source-path' command line option.

ERROR: Installation has failed. Please see the file '/var/log/nvidia-installer.log' for details. You may find suggestions on fixing installation problems in the README available on the Linux driver download page at www.nvidia.com.

Wenn ihr mir helfen könntet wäre das sehr gut, weil ich diese Treiber momentan brauche.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Joshua.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?