Findet ihr welche Fehler (Englisch)?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Ich konnte schon einige Fehler entdecken.

It was so good to hear from you. Sorry, it has taken me so long to write back.  I really enjoyed having you here with us.
How are things going? The photos are so funny. I like every single photo of the two of us. My favourite photo is the one where we visited the castle. The atmosphere was amazing and the photos are brilliant! You can see the beautiful view and the beauty of the castle.
By the way, I could not find your watch. I even can't remember that you were wearing one. Maybe you have lost it at the airport.
I will visit you in April for sure. We will definitely have a lot of fun. So I do hope to see you again next year. I would love spending some time in the countryside. The nature in the countryside is amazing and you can discover much more than in a city. Do you have any holidays in April?
Now, I wish you good luck for your exams! I also have a lot of exams and I am also revising school stuff during my holidays, but it is fine because I like studying new things.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"We will see us." = Wir sehen uns.
Im Englischen geht das nicht. Das ist ein typischer Fehler, den Deutsche gerne machen, wenn sie zu wörtlich übersetzen.

So kannst du das abschicken. :-))

Genau. Statt " We will see us" heißt es "We'll meet"

Danke. ☺

--------

(Sorry, wollte eigentlich bei einer anderen Frage antworten.)

Kann mir jemand meinen Englisch Aufsatz korrigieren?

I am going to tell you my opinion about Teenage Millionaires. I think there are a lot of good things but also bad things about it . The good things are that you can buy everything. A big house if you want , travelings around the world and so on . Your life is good and money worry ? :,, Whats that?" . You can meet stars and your life is exciting and never boring . You are famouse and everyone knows you . As a Teenage Millionaire you can organize the largest house parties with famouse guests . And now the bad things about it . Rich people are hip and they have not much free time . Another bad point is that you don't learn to save up and the handling with money , because you have enough. The last disadvantage thing is that you have enemies they are jealous and they wont nothing good for you . Thats my opinion about Teenage Millionaires.

Ich bedanke mich schon Mal im voraus:)

...zur Frage

Erörterung englisch überprüfen

hallo :) ich habe eine Erörterung zum Thema Schuluniformen für den englisch unterricht geschrieben, wäre cool wenn ihr mir Tipps zur Grammatik und vielleicht auch Ergänzungen sagen könntet. hier ist sie:

This comment will be about school uniforms. in the USA for example there are schools where you have to wear school uniforms and in germany you dont have to wear them. now the question is if we should introduce school uniforms in germany?

On the one hand school uniforms are very good. when everyone wears the same, nobody can say things because of their look like. so there is less bullying at school. nobody recognize if someone is poor or rich and it's easier for poorer people to find friends. In addition to this the students are a community. All of them are working together. Without school uniforms there are allways some outsider which have to work alone. the class is not divided into cool and not cool but there is a single group. also the school is represented by the students when they wear uniforms. all looks the same and the whole school hold together. everybody can see which school it is.

But on the other hand school uniforms are not very helpful. you can not wear what you want and you can not have your own style. But this is very important at this age. students have to develop their own personalities. moreover you can not stop bullying. maybe it is reduced by school uniforms but you can never stop it forever. there are students who does not look good with them or they are bullied because of their behavior. in addition, bullying takes place in the free time of students. so outsider are only in school protected. above all it is very expensive. families have to buy these uniforms and they are not cheap. when you have more than one child, it becomes more expensive. after school most of the students wear normal clothes. so you have to buy both - school uniforms and clothes for the free time. everyone changes the outfit once per day. it is very expensive for poor families. maybe their children have to wear the uniform the whole day.

danke schonmal:)

...zur Frage

Wie antwortet man auf "How are You?" Im Englischen?

I'm good and you?
Good and you?
I'm fine and you?
I'm good how about you?
I'm good what about you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Diese ganzen Antworten hab ich schon mal gesehen. Was ist denn jetzt genau richtig?^^

...zur Frage

English mündliche prüfung ist der monolog gut?

Hey hier ist mein text den ich in der englischen mündlichen prüfung aufsagem will kann ihn einer villeicht verbessern oder mir Tipps geben? Good morning everybody my name is Simon Heinz. Today i want to give u Informations about the Tv series How I met your mother. First of all i give u some background Informations about that series then I want to give u a short summary about the story And last thing i say to you is my personality opinion. So first of all The serie is a comedy sitcom directed by Carter Bays and Craig Thomas. The first episode was sent on cbs at 19th September in 2005 the series was sent until 2014. The serie is known for its unique structure extentric humour and dramatic elements. The show is cult and have 9 emmy and other rewards. Beside that there are many merch like clothes but also books like the bro code written by barney stinson (one of the main persons) Nearly all of the actors are very popular now like neil patrick harris who is played barney stinson,Cobie Smulder who is playing robin scherbatsky,Josh Radnor who is playing ted and lilly and Marshall played by Allison Hannigan and Jason Segel.

So the next point is the plot. Ted Mosby wants to tell his kids the story how he met her mother in 2030. The story starts in 2005 with his best friends lilly marshal barney and robin. So every episode shows one event on the led how he met their mother. Mostly there are funny moments but sometimes there are sad moments but the its everytime about the friendship between the 5 main persons.

So now my personality opinion. HIMYM is my favourite show i watch it already 2 times and i was never bored. Its perfect for you if you like series or films about best friends wich are funny but also dramatic. I recommend you to watch the first episode maybe you like it. If you have any questions you can ask me now.

...zur Frage

Brauche dringend hilfe bei dem text ( englisch )?

ist irgendein wort/satz falsch ? bitte korrigieren

good news is that i suggested you to all of my 5 other influencers that i'm in charge with and told them how benefitial your app is and not just for them but also for their followers since some of them are also bloggers that can take advanatge of your platform.

All 5 of them agreed to give you a instagram promotion post for $1000 and i can tell you the price your team suggested is way down what they usually would charge for a post but as i said your app isn't just a gaming app it helps people in the indetury to connect with each other and that's amazing!

...zur Frage

Englisch Text korriegieren

Hallo kann jemand folgenden Text korrigieren? Dankeschön Dear Ben Russell, I read your article “Credit cards to ration individuals' carbon use“, which is published in newspaper The Independent in July19,2006. First of all I want to say that I think it's very good that there are people like you who think about the environment and of course about the problems which are exist. The suggestion is that every body has a credit-card with Carbon Dioxide points and if someone travels, use electricity, gas or petrol with carbon rations they have to pay. There is a special amount of this points and if you need more than your personal cap you have to buy credits on the open market. On the other side if there are people who cut the pollution of the carbon they produce, they could sell their surplus. Mr Miliband also suggests that banning products like light bulbs or electrical appliances which waste power while on standby, have to forbid. Everyone have to make automatic payments of offset pollution. I think this credit cards are not a good idea, because there would be a discrimination, because on the one hand rich people wouldn't cut their consume because they have the money to buy this credits. The most of them wouldn't take care about the environment. On the other hand the poor people have to take care about their carbon use. They haven't got the money to buy new credits. The result would be that the poor people take care and the richer people don't take care. Now you can say that it's maybe not a completely good result but now there are a few people who take care. Better than no one. But what is if the poorer people have to use the car everyday because they have to drive to work. They have to pay that they are working. This wouldn't make work more attractive. The poorer people are disadvantaged. Another cause why this credit cards are not a good idea is that you can't control it. There would be a lot of situations where are disagreements. For example if people drive together to work. Now who have to pay with carbon for that? The driver or the other ones? Another fact is that you can't handle everything with money. Everyone has to pay that the environment become better. But money doesn't help. You can't stop the global warming with money. My idea is that there have to be recompenses for those people who do something against the environment problems. There have to be individual things, which make environment protection very attractive and also necessary. It's very important that everybody knows about the problems and the results if we go on like this. All in all I think it's very good that there are people who think about a solution and things that can be do to stop the global warming. Nevertheless I think the credit-cards and money wouldn't be a good solution

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?