Es ist eine Bewerbung in englisch, dies sind meine Hausaufgaben?

1 Antwort

Satz von einer Bewerbung ins Englische?

Hallo,

ich schreibe gerade ein englischen Text und ich habe schwierigkeiten beim folgenden Satz:

"Ich habe mich für das Praktikum entschieden,weil mir schon immer der Fremdsprachenunterricht gefallen und interessiert hat."

Kann mir den jemand grammatikalisch richtig übersetzen?

Ich hatte jetzt an " I have decided to get involved in this work placement,because I always liked and was interested in the foreign language class" gedacht.

Wäre das richtig?

Danke

...zur Frage

Realschule - Bewerbung auf Englisch

Hey, könnt ihr mir Bitte sagen ob diese Bewerbung auf Englisch gut gelungen ist oder ob es noch etwas zu verbessern gibt? : ...........................Dear Mr Garry, I read about your ad in the newspaper "Instant-Health" of 16 February and would like to apply for an education as a pet shop assistant. As you will see in the Curriculum Vitae, I have already worked for two weeks in a pet shop on my school practical training. I have always been interested on animals. I am specially interested about snakes and I hope that i can learn more about them in the training you offer. I would be grateful to meet you at your shop for an Interview and look forward to hearing from you.

...zur Frage

Bewerbung Auslandspraktikum - Motivationsschreiben?

Hallo zusammen!

Im kommenden Oktober werde ich wahrscheinlich ein Auslandspraktikum in Irland absolvieren. Daher würde ich gerne um Rückmeldungen für das Motivationsschreiben haben, damit es möglichst korrekt ist:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as a proper candidate for an internship abroad in Ireland and illustrate my motivation in the following:

Currently I am doing my apprenticeship as an industrial clerk at the xxx group GmbH.

The possibility of making practical experiences in your company provoked my interest because it is a perfect way to improve my language-skills on the one hand and to get to know the Irish culture and tradition on the other.

As my CV indicates, I enjoy learning foreign languages. I possess very good English-skills in speech and writing as well as basic French and Spanish skills. Furthermore, I am very interested in different cultures and traditions as I already made good experiences by taking part in a 4-week exchange program to Adelaide, Australia in 2013.

The second topic I am very interested in and which I hope to learn more about by serving an internship is business and economics. Since my early youth I am interested in this topic so I made for example a 2-week internship at a travel agency in 2012. During this internship, I had to deal with many types of customers and realize different commercial tasks. Additionally, I decided to intensify my economic- and business knowledge by doing an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk.

I am very reliable, thorough and communicative. Furthermore I enjoy facing new challenges and getting to know new people, so I am very sure that I will be a huge benefit to your company.

I would be very grateful to be given the opportunity to be part of your company. I am looking forward to visit you soon in Ireland.

Thank you for considering my application and I’m looking forward to your response.

Yours sincerely

Sollte da auch noch was von meiner Schulbildung rein und wie sieht das grammatikalisch aus? Vielen Dank im Voraus! :)

...zur Frage

Englisch Bewerbungsschreiben

Hey Leute, ich schreibe morgen eine Arbeit in Englisch und wollte mal wissen was ihr von der Bewerbung haltet, was ich verbessern sollte,usw.

Das ist frei erfunden was die Adressen usw angeht.

March 5, 2014

Max Muster Musterstraße 44 12345 Musterhausen Tel.: 01234/56789 Email: musterMax@abc.co.uk

Jennifer O`Rourke Automotive Services Ltd 103 Selsdown Drive London E14 9LA UK(United Kingdom)

Dear Ms Jennifer O´Rourke,

Application for a bilingual assistant

I saw your advertisement for a bilingual assistant on the website of www.unitedKINGdom.co.uk and I should like to apply for this position.

From 2004 to 2009 I attended Mustergesamtschule in Musterhausen comparable to comprehensive school, where I obtained my A-Levels. I successfully did a traineeship for a secretary with the company MusterBoat GmbH, which is a small and modern company that produce boats and export them.

Since 2009 I have been working with MusterBoat GmbH as the secretary. During my traineeship with MusterBoat GmbH I gained experience in talking English or German with customers and running a busy office. This traineeship gave me considerable skills which I want to use and improve for the position advertised.

I have a good command of English. I had nearly 8 years of English at school and I have also done a special examination for commercial professions. After completing my traineeship I was able to improve my command of English by speaking directly to the customers. I also have had French for 5 years in school, that gives me the opportunity that I´m able to speak the three languages, needed for the bilingual assistant.

I enclose my CV and certified translations of my certificates. I should be pleased to provide names of the referees if required.

I should be grateful if you would consider my application. I would very much enjoy the challenge of working for a company in London.

Yours sincerely

Max Muster

Enclosures

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir ein paar konstruktive Antworten liefern.

MfG Cataracs

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand diese Bewerbung für eine Bildungsreise nach England korrigieren?

Hier der Text:

I am writing to you to express my interest in the offer to take part in an educational journey to England. I believe, I have the right qualifications for the excursion to England, because I am able to speak and write in English nearly fluent and I improved my English skills multiple times during vacations abroad. Because I may want to study abroad someday, it would be a unique chance to visit the Oxford University to get an impression of studying in the United Kingdom, but I am also very interested to learn more about the British culture and history.

I believe after you have reviewed my application you will see that I possess the required skills. I am looking forward to hear soon about the results. Thank you for your time and consideration.

...zur Frage

Englisch - Letter of application - Gibt es Vrebesserungsvorschläge?

Dear Mr.Hall, I am writing to you about the advertisement for an experienced waiter for your exclusive restaurant. And I read the ad with great interest yesterday, and now I want to apply for this job this summer. I am 15 years old and a hard-working, experienced person. I speak fluent English and German, and have a basic knowledge of French. I would like to improve my speaking skills with this job. Since I am fourteen I work for a home of the eldery as a waiter, so I have experiences in serving people and working in a team. And I am very interested in this job, because I like to be in contact with people and I like to smile. I think this is a very important thing, being friendly. People like to get their male from friendly, smiling people. To add, I am a fast learner, I will appear to your team quick and be part of your team after two days, I think. I am prepared to work overtime during busy times of the year. As you you will see from the enclosed CV I actually did one internship abroad in a british restaurant near London during the summer holidays. I spend my freetime for swimming, playing the piano or working in the home of the eldery. With this letter,I enclose my CV and I am available for an interview at any time and can be contacted at my home telephone number given above. I look forward to hearing from you and be graceful for your time. Yours Sincerely

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?