Enlish Aufsatz

...komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

Summer vacation is probably the happiest period in a pupil´s life. Some of us plan our summer Hollidays down to the last detail, and some fall into it as in bed every evening. 
I decided to do both. 
My friend and I have always loved our trips to different lakes in whole Germany, especially to the big ones .So this year we drove to a very unique lake in Hessen (engl. Hesse). It was just an amazing and very beautiful sight. But one annoying little problem was that I always have had a rivalry with him.

Neuer Satz

he was a better and more experienced fisher than I,** was meaning that he would always catch** the bigger and more different kind of fish. But at all it was very funny with him. After the fishing trip Komma I spend two weeks with my family in croatia. We had never been there before and I couldn´t believe how big and beautiful the landscape was. The weather was very hot Komma so I decided to go to the beach. When I got there Komma the first thing I saw was the beautiful ocean. I wanted to get out of my clothes to feel the blue water of the sea on my skin. As we drove back to our hotel Komma it was very hot but we had enough opportunities to refresh ourselves in one of the 3 pool´s or at the bar. We also went to a cave in the hills Komma where the natives lived in former times. Everywhere you looked, there was loads of bat´s screaming and flying around (---) our heads. I was a little bit scared Komma but it was a legendary adventure. In the evening Komma I also went partying with some guys I met in our hotel. The club was just a few steps (---) from our hotel. But the music there was very awesome. As my vacation where coming to an end, I made a trip to Großengottern for a volleyball tournament. It was the first one I had been to since may.
Even though my summer hollidays was loaded with activity, it still seemed like a long break. After spending so much time at the beach, traveling (= AE, BE = travelling) to croatia, and attending a volleyball tournament, I felt like I needed a vacation!

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Lucian100 05.09.2013, 22:15

Danke für deine ausführliche Korrektur :)

Was möchtest Du wissen?