English Correction ✍🏼️💪🏻?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is XYZ. I visit the HAK-Bregenz. I study to become a sport instructor. In my future, I want to organize special sporting events for charity.

As a school project I want organize a run from the Landesbibliothek Vorarlberg up to the Pfänder Mountain. This special event is meant to collect money, which we/I plan to donate to (what exactly? What organization? Man spendet nicht an "die armen Schwarzen"). There are a lot of people who are going to participate; we invited the Sportgymnasium Dornbirn and many other schools. A variety of companies have also pledged to donate.

So, as you can see, many people are going to come to this event! While many donations have already been promised, we do however need sponsors to help cover the costs of the event. Therefore, we/I would greatly appreciate if your company could, in exchange for advertisement and free press, give money to help us/me with our/my endeavor. 

This sponsorship could include banners, balloons and buttons. 

I hope to hear back from you to discuss details, as we/I would love very much to work with you on this. I thank you in advance for taking the time to think about this and hopefully for your contribution to our good cause.

Sincerely,

XYZ

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von ajjsm
09.10.2016, 17:30

Super, vielen Dank das du dir Zeit genommen hast!!!

Was möchtest Du wissen?