Englischen Text korriegieren

3 Antworten

Hab mal den Text etwas verändert und teilweise korrigiert:

At the first day of my summer holidays I was on a bathing party at Lisa's (=at lisa's home, oder "with Lisa and..."), with many other students from my class. It was very cool and funny I've made many photos even if some photos look like very odd. The following day I visited my best friend Mariam ,our plan was to make crazy photos but with flour she threw the flour in her face and I click the shutter while the shooting we laughed a lot (?). After these 2 days I got ready for the ("my" wäre wiederholung) sailing trip with my family ,we went to denmark for 4 weeks, what was great but very expenisve. Unfortunately , I have a few problems with sailing because I'm always seasick.Most of the time I spent at sleeping and taking tablets.But we also went to many cities around the country to admire the beautiful nature. We also saw (besser "visited") an art museum and a medieval city. We saw very interesting things. I love it to photograph the sunsets. When the 4 weeks were over I rejoiced to see my friends again.I had a lot of fun with my friends like for example when I was in the cinema with them and saw Kindsköpfe 2 before we was swimming in Werder and painted the garage of my friend. The total highlight of my holiday was my tandem jump.I jumped from 3000 meters height and it was just great.

That was already my last reports from my vacation,I had a lot of fun and I hope to experience more.

danke,danke (:

My summer holidays

At my first free dayKomma I was on a bathing party

by Lisa kein Komma with many other peoples from my class. It was very cool and funny Punkt

I've made many photos even if some photos look like very odd. At the following day Komma I visited my best friend Mariam Punkt our plan was to make crazy photos but with flour she threw the flour in her face and I click the shutter Punkt

while the shooting we laughed a lot. After these 2 days Komma I got ready for my sailing trip with my family Punkt

we went to denmark for 4 weeks. Denmark is a great country but very expenisve. Unfortunately , I have a few problems with sailing because I'm always seasick. Most of the time Komma I spent at sleeping and taking tablets.But we also went to many cities around the country to admire the beautiful nature. We saw

also (Position) an art museum and a medieval city. We saw very interesting things (Stil). I love (---) to photograph (---)sunsets. When 4 weeks was over KommaI rejoiced to see my friends again.I had a lot of fun with my friends Komma for example I was with them in the cinema and saw Kindsköpfe 2 before we was swimming in Hier fehlt ein Artikel. Werder and painted the garage of my friend. The total highlight of my holiday was my tandem jump.I jumped from 3000 meters height and it was just great.

That was already my last reports from my vacation PunktI had a lot of fun and I hope to experiencing more.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

1. Peoples sind die Völker, Leute dagegen wird ohne s geschrieben.
  2. You **take photos !
  3. odd ist in diesem Falle als Adverb zu verstehen, daher muss die Endung für die Adverben im Englischen dran, die da wäre? :-) Des Weiteren ohne das "like".
  4. Bei click beachten: Dies muss ebenfalls Simple Past stehen. Tipp: Es gehört zu den regelmäßig gebeugten Formen.
  5. Für love gilt das Gleiche wie für click. Weiterhin love ohne it.
  6. 4 weeks - ist das Singular oder Plural? Wie muss "be" also in diesem Fall heißen?
  7. Bei "we was swimming" das Gleiche wie bei "4 weeks".

Ansonsten klappt das mit dem Simple Past schon sehr gut. :-)

PS: Voraus nur mit einem r! ;-)

vielen dank (: auch für die deutsche Korrektur :D

@Lauretti

Ich bin der Meinung, du solltest auch noch was aus meiner Korrektur lernen und sie nicht einfach gedankenlos abtippen. ;-)

Aber dennoch gerne!

Könnt ihr bitte meinen englischen Bericht zur Klassenfahrt berichtigen?

Hallo,

ich habe einen Bericht zu unserer Klassenfahrt nach Berlin geschrieben. Dieser müsste noch berichtigt werden, damit ich mir nichts falsches angewöhne. Wäre echt nett, wenn ihr das eben schnell erledigen könntet.

Hier der Text:

Our class trip to berlin goes from XXth to the XXth September, ´14 to the capital of Germany – berlin. Our bus started at 7 o´clock by bus. We arrived at 16 o´clock after some stressful hours in our hostel in XXXXX. After we had arrived there, we furnished our room and unpacked our luggage. That took nearly one hour. When we had finished that, we met our class in front of the entrance and drove to the city to eat something.
Next day, we had a lot of free time which spent in city to drink a Frappuccino by Starbucks. We had explored the next Mc Donald´s with some delicious burgers too. This day wasn’t very exciting. On Wednesday we went very hectically to the Bundestag early in the morning. There was a mistake between Mr. Mustermann and the management so we got a new earlier appointment. We were listen to a session and met Dennis Rohde and took a photo together after that. This was a little special thing at the class trip. Some free time was following on this event. Our teachers booked a leadership in the afternoon. We took many photos and learned lots of history in berlin. We saw special buildings, churches and the Brandenburger Tor. In the evening we went to the Musical of Udo Lindenberg “Hinterm Horizont” and ate pizza in restaurant. On Thursday we took a visit at a natural history museum place in the afternoon. We were “allowed” to see the stuffed polar bear Knut and many other wild stuffed animals. I must confess that it wasn’t very exciting for me. After we had visited the museum and a lot of free time we drove to the zoo palace (cinema) to watch the film “whoamI” inside a very empty hall. On Friday we drove back to school in a further stressful way. Finally it was an excited class trip and a nice experience.

...zur Frage

Kann jemand die englischen Sätze verbessern?

Könnte die Sätze bitte jemand nach Grammatikfehlern korrigieren?

I am nervous because of the speaking test at the moment.

I don't have a favourite subject but I like english very much, because I think its very good to be able to talk to foreigners from the UK. And I think its also very helfpul If I am in a different country where people don't speak german at all.

I am happy when we write our final exam in a few weeks. (Oder heißt I will be happy/ when we goingt to write)

I went to the bavarian forest with my family last summer, where we walked through the beautiful scenery.

...zur Frage

in my summer holidays - hilfe

ich muss in meiner bevorstehenden englisch arbei einen text über meine sommerferien schreiben, mit 150 wörtern, ich bitte um hilfe , für einen guten und grammatikalisch richtigen text + zeit ! DANKE!

In my summer holidays I stayed in Germany with my family for six weeks. One day in my holidays I went shopping with my friend Dana at Primark's. Primark has a lot of beatiful clothes for very lour price. I buy jewelry, clothes, hats and other nices things.Many days i spent in Overne at my friends! I stayed a few days at katharina's and Anna's. We had a lots of fun together and very nice days. Some nights were very long an funny, for example, we saw shooting stars in the sky at night other we saw films untile late in the night. On some days, when the weather was good we went swimming in a pool. My little brother from frankfurt, was two weeks to visit. We always have very fun together! At the end of my holidays i was at the kirmes with my friends from Overne. Together we walked to many attractions and we and we bought cotton candy. These were my experiences in the summer holidays.

& jz bitte verbessern, daaaaaaaanke!!!

...zur Frage

Waß ist die Übersetzung?

I'm sorry to have been made to order the UK. The comments box. The comments box. The comments box below to find the best of the best way for me. . I think it is. I think it is. I think it is. It is not the same time as a whole lot. . The comments box below to view this page and click Help with this. The may have been made. I have a great day and night and I have a great way to the right to change

...zur Frage

Könnte jemand Korrekturlesen Englischer Text?

Hallo zusammen könnte jemand über meinen Text schauen und mir ein feedback geben bzw. gucken ob alles grammatikalisch richtig ist.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Der Text:

It was on Monaday  the 10 of may 2008,  as the phone ring, and the doctor told my father that my mother will get my baby sister.I was 13 years old. I just remember that my sibilings and i were real excited to have a baby sister in our life that really changed everything. My littel sister was born at a very heavy time, my parents had private problems, we moved from Bremen to Aachen, on the one hand it was a very stressful time but on the other hand  the birth of my sister was a wonderful present for my parents , because they were full of happieness to had a new baby after 10 years and they forgot all their problems in this heavy time.

The day when my father saying that my baby sister was born i was so excited i screamed of exitement until i lost my breathe, when we went to the delivery room it was an incredible miracle.

My sibilings and i stood around her and looked at her, suddenly she smile to us, 

no joke she was a few hous old and smiled to us, this was a very emotinal moment for us  we couldent belive that this little worm is our sister.

The first time when i hold her was very heavy i felt like i was going to drop her but i didnt.

My baby sister was a very specially baby she was very small and she had very dark, almost black hair, a light skinned and round eys.

The hole hospital love her becouse she was so sweet.

If we went outside with her she got everywhere attention because she always similed and laughing.

I still remember exactly what her first word was, it was „ zerbes“ this means on  Kurdish watermelon, this was her favorite food until today.

Today my baby sister ist not anymore a baby , she is 10 years old and she is in the fourth grade of a primary school, she is sometimes naughty but still very loving,  i am so proud to be her big sister.

...zur Frage

Könnt ihr mir diesen bericht übers letzte Wochenende korrigieren?

Dear...

last Saturday, my friend and I drove with the train to Oberhausen cento, a huge shopping center. The ride took about 5 hours. When we arived, we had lunch. After that, we did lots of shopping. In between, we made a stop, in which we ate ice cream and compared the things, that we bought. At 6 o'clock,we had dinner. We walk also a bit outside. Than we picked up out things and went to the station and drove back home.

This trip was very expensive but very funny and awesome too.

Your friend, abc

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?