Englische Weisheiten

...komplette Frage anzeigen

7 Antworten

Jetzt mal ganz im Ernst - das sind dumme Teen Sprüche und ganz bestimmt keine Englischen Weisheiten... Never say never und You only live once sind beides Modephänomene...

DAS ist eine englische Weisheit: "Don’t count the chickens before they are hatched." - Anonym

an apple a day, keeps the doctor away

speak of the devil and he appears

learn from the mistakes of others, you don't live long enough to make them all yourself

Action speaks louder than words!

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

Mark Twain

Hallo,

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. Jimi Hendrix

• Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking. Unknown

• Promises mean everything, but after they are broken, sorry means nothing. Unknown

• The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie. Chinese Proverb

• The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right. Jill Ruckelshaus

• The truth is hard to swallow when you're choking on your pride... Meat Loaf, did I say that?-- Tajada

• "The quieter you become, the more you can hear." unknown

• "You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions." Naguib, Mahfouz

• Many people have ideas on how others should change; few people have ideas on how they should change. Tolstoy

• Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein

• I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. i make mistakes, i am out of control,and at times hard to control, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hel don't deserve me at my best M. Monroe

• "To know that you know, and to know that you don't know - that is real wisdom." Confucious

• Everyone thinks that bad things happen to "someone else". Never forget, we're all "someone else" to someone else. Ben P.

For me, these are one of THE BEST :

• One of the best ways to measure people is to watch the way they behave when something free is offered. Ann Landers

• Broken wings are not useless, because they still hold the memories of being able to fly.Yukito Kunisaki Anime:(air)

hier sind noch mehr: http://boardofwisdom.com/togo/?start=111&viewid=1005&listname=Wisdom

Viele Grüße

Taimanka

You only live once

• My home is my castle
  • Make love, not war
  • Give peace a chance
  • Such is life
  • The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away
  • Always look on the bright side of life!
  • Don’t worry be happy!
  • Follow your dreams
  • To be or not to be that is the question
  • The early bird catches the worm
  • Seize the day
  • Tit for tat
  • I think, therefore I am
  • I know that I know nothing

:-) AstridDerPu

one after another

Was möchtest Du wissen?