Englische Sprüche zum Nachdenken, Lachen,...!?
Suche dringend englische Sprüche/Zitate zum Nachdenken, Lachen, Weinen,...oder Lebensmottos.
Bitte unbedingt mit deutscher Übersetzung :))
Lg Drea4 <3
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
• Give peace a chance.
• Make love, not war.
• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter
• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.
- To be or not to be that is the question
- I think, therefore I am
- I know that I know nothing
Mein Lieblingszitat von Theodore Roosevelt auf deutsch: Tu, was du kannst mit dem, was du hast, da, wo du bist oder wo immer du bist.
Always be yourself. Unless you can be an unicorn. Then always be an unicorn ;)
One appel a day keeps the doctor away
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a life time to forget someone.
Es braucht eine Minute um sich in jemanden zu verknallen, eine Stunde um jemanden zu mögen, einen Tag um jemanden zu lieben, aber es braucht ein ganzes Leben um jemanden zu vergessen.
& ich kenn noch einen schönen deutschen Spruch den aber vllt auch ins englische übersetzen kann:
"That´s life", said the Clown with tears in his eyes and painted himself a smile in his face. (oder so ähnlich)
"So ist das Leben", sagte der Clown mit Tränen in den Augen und malte sich ein Lächeln ins Gesicht.
What is the difference between a lawyer and a liar? The pronunciation!
What did one cannibal say to the other cannibal when they were eating a clown? "Does this taste funny to you?"
"Everything is going to be okay in the end,if its not okay its not the end"
"The best way to be perfect is to be inperfect"
"i am inperfect in perfection"
"if you dont live for something, you'll die for nothing"
"A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears"
"Love is like war: Easy to begin, hard to end and never to forget. "