Englische Bewerbung?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

am ende da würde ich schreiben : I thanks to you for the Time you took and I'm looking forward to hearing from you

am sonsten ist die sehr gut.Ich hab selber ein praktikum dort gemacht und meine bewerbung sah fast genauso aus :D

DeathscytheHell 05.07.2012, 00:39

He she it, das s muss mit ... nix I thanks .... ausserdem "time" klein.

machs lieber so : I appreciate your taking your time to take a close look / to read my application

Dear Sir or Madam

I am interested in your vacancy for work experience, which I have been made aware of by Twin Training and Travel.

I am able to become acquainted with the field of activities very fastly. Thereby is my personally strength the willingness to learn.

My other strenghts are motivation, and a friendly appearance face to face with customers. At my internship as a merchant in retail industry, I learned to handle duties straightly, reliable and in the statisfication of the employer.

I would like to make my work experience in your Company kein Komma because I am a very motivated and reliable person, who wants to learn a lot.

Please find enclosed a copy of my CV, which I hope will interest you.

I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

• Dear Sir or Madam ... Yours faithfully

Kostenlose Vorlagen für englische Bewerbungen findest du hier:

bradleycvs.co.uk/how-to-write-a-resume/free-cover-letter-samples-and-resume-templates.htm

Tipps und Wendungen zu englischen Bewerbungsschreiben und Lebensläufen findest du in der Schreibschule (oben links) bei ego4u.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Was möchtest Du wissen?