Englisch Vortrag über Herstellung einer Komplexen Leistung

...komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

I would like to ist besser als I want to my favourite singer

I had actually not think about which singer I will choose
kein Komma because Rihanna is my favorite (= AE) singer since elementary school. There i have already done

about biography, career and about the privacy (wessen?)

why we have chosen this singer

Also (kein Satzanfang) we had to search out a song of the singer and we had to explain what the song is about. So we should say whether it is a love song or a sad song.

And (kein Satzanfang) is (Zeit) it cheerful and happy or is (Zeit) it sad and painful. (Word Order) Also (s.o.) we had to describe the pace, dynamics, (---) rhythm and the melody of this song as well as a translation settle into German. At the end of the folder, we should show a few pictures of the singer. The sources were not to be missed. Then I wanted to print the pages Komma but there was a problem because the print cartridge was empty, so I bought new color and printed my pages the next day. We had to give up the folder earlier so that mrs john can (Zeit) mark it and can (Zeit) give it us back(Word Order) after our presentation

neuer Satz the points from the folder and the presentation were counted together and out of that was our mark.

Now i must do my presentation,

neuer Satz I looked for small passages from my folder out and made me notes. Then I bought a poster from the stationery store and printed Hier fehlt eine Präposition. images, which I glued on the poster.

Also (s.o.) i glued pictures of her from my favourite magazine bravo, there i had a lot of information too, because she is very often in this magazine.

After that Komma I wrote a title,

neuer Satz For the title I used the first letter of her name. I got it from her album Rated R,

neuer Satz

here can you see (Word Order) that it has the same letter on her cover. and then i learned my talk. First i spoke it to me and then in front of my mom.

(---) the folder it took me about 3 hours and the presentation 2 hours (‚‘Word Order**) Although I like team work, this time I worked on my own (Word Order) because our teacher wanted us to make it alone

neuer Satz but that was no problem because it was a lot of fun.

I was very satisfied with my work and happy that I had done it. Now Komma I just had to present my work. I was like always worried (Word Order) because speaking is not really my strength. At first Komma I was nervous but after a while I calmed down and it worked out very well.

and showed some things out of my folder. I was absolutely proud of myself and at the and
Komma i got the mark 1. That was my presentation, i hope you enjoy it and Thank you for your attention.

Überprüfe deine Kommasetzung und Groß- und Kleinschreibung.

I schreibt man im Englischen immer groß, egal ob am Satzanfang, in der Satzmitte oder am Satzende.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

vielen vielen dank :)

Was möchtest Du wissen?