Englisch Texte bezüglich Austausch in den USA anschauen?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

How would you desrcibe (RS) yourself? I am open minded and I like to try
out new things. I'm interested in meeting new persons (Grammatik) . I am a little (---)
shy at (Präposition) the beginning (Komma) but after a short time  (Komma) I can be myself. :) I am trustable and polite.

I like to spend time with my friends and it isn't really important
for me what we are doing (Zeit) when I can spend time with them. Friendships
are very important for me in my life. Trust and loyality are the most
important things (Stil). I'm always there for my friends and I'm happy  when (Wort) I
can come  (Wort) to them when I have problems. I also like to spend time with my
family. My parents seperated 2 years ago (kein Komma; (Überleitung) because of that  (Wendung) it (was?) isn't the same thing anymore (Formulierung), but I try to make the best of it. That's a property of me (Grammatik)

(neuer Satz) I often need time to accept things and I take my time for it, but
when I did (Zeit), I try to think positive and (Hier fehlt etwas.) look in the future.

I always want that things work directly when I start them  (Formulierung) - so I'm
sometimes disappointed when (Wort) it doesn't work (Hier fehlt etwas.) directly (Komma) but I keep working (Hier fehlt etwas.)
I'm a sportif (RS; Wort) person and I like doing activities.

I always do things at the last moment and can get quiet stressful then  (Formulierung; es fehlt etwas.) I am also not (Grammatik) very punctual (Wort) .

What would friends say about you? They would say that they can trust
me and have deep conversation (Plural) but also a lot of fun (Hier fehlt etwas.). I'm a loyal friend and (Hier fehlt etwas.) always there for them (für wen?). Our relationships (wessen?) are always very open because I share a lot with them (mit wem?) and they (wer?) with me, I think they (wer?) appreciate this. I don't talk bad behind someone's (Plural) back.

They (wer?) would also say that I am maybe a little (---) shy at the beginning (Wiederholung, siehe oben) but I don't need much time to drop my inhibitions (Wendung) .

Hier spreche ich über Musik ... It's a good option to relax but also
to take inspiration from. Familienlebensstil beschreiben ... It´s (Grammatik) always
something going on around (Präposition) our family. We are quit (RS) active.

Was ich mit Freunden mache ... We do different stuff  (Wort) (andere Anbindung oder neuer Satz) it also depends on the season. When it is warmer, we play a lot of football or go swimming. In the evenings, we mostly hang out outside. We listen to good
music, have conversation  (Plural) and just have a good time. Sometimes (Komma) we also go to the city (Wort; Komma) if there are special events or we just go for dinner
(this we don´t do that often  (Formulierung; Stil) because it´s quite expensive - we prefer to make (Wort) a barbecue or something like this for (Präposition) our own).

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Hallo,

korrigierte Version (Ohne Garantie :D)

How would you describe yourself? I am open minded and I like to try out new things. I'm interested in meeting new people. I am a little bit shy at the beginning but I open up pretty fast. :) I am also trustable and polite.

I like to spend time with my friends and it isn't really important for me what we are doing as Long as I can spend time with them. Friendships are very important for me in my life. Trust and loyality are the most important things. I'm always there for my friends and I'm happy when I can come to them when I have problems. I also like to spend time with my family. My parents seperated 2 years ago, because of that it isn't the same thing anymore, but I try to make the best of it. (That describes me very well).  I often need time to accept things and I take my time for it, but in the end, I try to think positive and look in the future.

I always want things to work directly when I start them - so I'm sometimes disappointed when something doesn't work directly but I dont give up. I'm a athletic person and I like doing activities.

What would friends say about you? They would say that they can trust me and have deep conversation but also a lot of fun. I'm a loyal friend and always there for them. Our relationships are always very open because I share a lot with them and they with me, I think they appreciate this. I don't talk bad behind someone's back.

Hier spreche ich über Musik ... It's a good way to relax but also to take inspiration from. Familienlebensstil beschreiben ... It´s always something going on around our family. We are quit active.

Was ich mit Freunden mache ... We do different stuff, it also depends on the season. When it is warmer, we play a lot of football or go swimming. In the evenings, we mostly hang out outside. We listen to good music, have conversation and just have a good time. Sometimes we also go to the city if there are special events or we just go for dinner (we don´t do that often because it´s quite expensive - we prefer to make Barbecues's or something like that for ourselvs).

An sich habe ich das mit dem not being punctual und so komplett gestrichen (zu negativ) und das mit dem shy (weil es oben schon steht). Ansonsten solltest du noch etwas mehr bei Musik und Familienlebenstil schreiben.

An sich habe ich alles nach Gefühl verbessert also keine Garantie auf Richtigkeit. Sollte einer Fehler erkennen darf er die gerne verbessern. Solltest du noch rückfragen haben kannst du die mir natürlich auch gerne stellen.

Freundliche Grüße

Anoynous221

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Was möchtest Du wissen?