englisch tagebucheintrag?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

Hallo,

Dear diary, Why, why, why? How should I start? Maybe like this: Dear diary,

Today has been the best day in my life so far. I’m feeling very, very, very good? Or (kein Satzanfang) I believe I can fly? But no. That would be a lie, a big lie.

Better I can write something like that: Besser ich kann schreiben etwas wie das???

Dear diary, I’m feeling so bad. My whole life will never be the same again? I try to understand why it happened. Why or how did it happen that he reacts / reacted like that? And why do I feel like this now? Maybe I can understand it better when I write it down and think about it. Because (kein Satzanfang) I don’t want to be in a situation like this at the moment.

Never in my life! So (kein Satzanfang) first. Do you still know Rob? I told you only good things about him last time. But (kein Satzanfang) now, you can forget all or almost all o fit.

We wanted to go away**, move to London, only the two of us.** We wanted to live and work there, but that was before I noticed that I was pregnant. Of course, I told him immediately that I was pregnant, even though I was extremely afraid of his reaction. And **(kein Satzanfang) I was right. He said that he wasn’t ready to be a father. Yes, I know. But (kein Satzanfang) I am not ready to be a mother either. And (kein Satzanfang) I must say, who is ready to be a mom or a dad at 23?

Indeed, an abortion is/was no question for me! He could go to work and earn some money. Maybe we could get married soon. (At that time I was optimistic, too optimistic.)

I tried to change *Rob’smind somehow, to make him say yes, of course, it’s *okay***. I’ll look after our baby and help you.

After all, Rob and *I are both to blame.

But (kein Satzanfang), no.

Of course, he kept saying: “What about my life and my choice?” He thought (kein Komma) we would fight all the time. And (kein Satzanfang) an abortion would be the best option in our situation. But (kein Satzanfang) finally it is my body, my life. So (kein Satzanfang) it’s my choice whether or not I want to have an abortion.**

All in all,* he couldn’t accept that I didn‘t want to get rid of our baby. That’s why he left me, in the 4th month of my pregnancy! From that timeon I didn’t speak to him anymore. I hate him for leaving me alone with the baby, with OUR baby.

He said that he was now really guilty about it.

But. (kein Satz)

Yes, of course!

It‘s only that I have never noticed before that he was egoistic, like a selfish monster which doesn’t care about anyone else, except for himself!

I don’t think ** he has ever wasted a single thought about what I’m feeling now.**

And… No okay, I don’t want to get absorbed in this part. ???

So (kein Satzanfang) I don’t want to get money from him. He isn’t the father of my daughter. He is only the one who made me pregnant. Now I’m living with my parents. And I really don’t know what I would do without them…

Nicht schön, aber selten. Vieles gehört neu formuliert. Auch die Tenses passen nicht immer. Das kann man aber kaum korrigieren, da nicht klar wird, was du ausdrücken möchtest.

Für weitere Änderungen und Korrekturen habe ich aber weder Zeit, noch habe ich Lust dazu.

;-) AstridDerPu

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von KeckerFrog
07.10.2011, 00:06

Du fleissiges Lies´chen... mehr geht doch auch nicht...

1 ~ setzen !

Kommentar von AstridDerPu
28.11.2011, 17:22

Schön, dass dir meine Antwort gefallen hat. Hoffentlich hat's geholfen!

Danke für das Sternchen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Was möchtest Du wissen?