Englisch Sprüche gesucht!
Ich suche Englische, schlaue , oder auch nachdenkliche Sprüche!!!
Die gleiche Frage wird hier zig mal pro Jahr gestellt, deswegen wohl auch der bemerkenswerte Mangel an Antworten. Wie üblich bei solchen Standardfragen kann man noch 100 davon mitsamt ihren vielen Antworten nachlesen, tipp einfach oben rechts bei "Suchen" ein "Englische Sprüche" o.ä. Meine 32 Sprüche kommen auf http://www.gutefrage.net/frage/quotes-sprueche. Hier sind sie noch mal recycelt:
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the Person YOU are! --- Love what you do and do what you love! --- If God had meant us to stay at one place, he would have given us roots instead of legs. --- Live the life you love and love the life you live! --- If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing. --- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. --- Love it, change it, or leave it. --- Say nothing, if you don't know what you mean. --- How can I know what I think before I hear what I say? --- Every cloud has a silver lining. --- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. --- The path to hell is paved with good intentions. --- Twice the pride, double the fall. --- Girls' faults are many, boys have only two: Everything they say and everything they do. --- Don't dream your life, live your dream. --- For the world you are someone but for someone you are the world. --- It`s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice! --- If you meet a person without a smile - give him yours! --- Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly away. --- Sometimes we need fantasy to survive the reality. --- People change, things go wrong, shit happens, life goes on. ---- Don't wait for the perfect moment - take the moment and make it perfect. --- No brain, no headache! --- If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button. --- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain. --- Life is no coincidence, it’s what you make of it. --- Nobody is perfect. My name is nobody. --- Roses are red, violets are blue, God made me beautiful, but what happened to you? --- Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay and you never get anything back. (Al Bundy) --- The chicken came first - God would look silly sitting on an egg. --- Reality is an illusion caused by the lack of alcohol. --- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.(Meine Version: The early worm is caught by the bird) Dazu noch 3 Sprüche aus meiner Antwort auf die Frage "Englischer Spruch über Frühling /Freunde": I asked God for a river and he gave me the Ocean. I asked God for a flower and he gave me a garden. I asked God for a friend and it's you he gave to me. --- A true friend is someone who says nice things (about you) behind your back. Und noch einen auf Englisch - Bayrisch: I loff you and you loff me. Loffa ma z’samma, valoffa ma uns nie.
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter
• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.
• Girls' faults are many.
Boys have only two -
Everything they say
And everything they do.
• Friendship is like china -
Costly and rare.
Though it can be mended
The scratches are still there.
True friends are like diamonds,
Precious but rare;
False friends are like autumn leaves
- My home is my castle
- Make love, not war
- Give peace a chance
- Such is life
- The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Don’t worry be happy!
- To be or not to be that is the question
- The early bird catches the worm
- Tit for tat
- I think, therefore I am
- I know that I know nothing
- Don’t go around saying
the world owes you a living.
The world owes you nothing.
It was here first.
- Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.
Gib in google "sayings and proverbs in English" ein und Du wirst fündig.