Englisch Personal Statement gut?

1 Antwort

Dear Lake Park High School,

I am going to write this letter because I am interested in an student exchange program of your highschool in Chicago.

My name is Yaser Abou Hamaida and I am from Germany, Langenfeld. I am particularly impressed by the differences between your American high school and my German school.

I am already familiar with general information about American high schools. First of all it is known to me there are so-called college credits. Students have the opportunity to earn them by earning high rates on AP exams. Secondly I know a student *can complete in sports* at different levels for example swimming, basketball or cheerleading.

I would value this opportunity to gain experience in improving my English. Amongst my skills are
*I am really connect friendly* and my interest in different cultures. My strengths are that I really like to play football and am always interested in sports and activities.

I hope that I could catch your interest in me.

Was in Sternchen ** steht versteh ich nicht so ganz :-) Was wolltest du genau damit sagen?

Habe eine Email von einen Fremden bekommen der mir Geld überweisen will, es klingt sehr ernst könnt ihr mir helfen und den eventuellen fake identifizieren?

Dear Friend,

It has been very difficult sending this mail across to you for some time now. However,I have an important business deal I would like to involve you and I would be glad if you shall be interested to be part of this wonderful opportunity.

I have a business man that is bearing the same name with you who came into my place of work and made deposits of some huge amount of funds and died without any contact of his relations.

Because you share the same surname with this person. I would like both of us to work together to move the funds to your account.

Let me know if you are interested so that I can give you more details on how we shall move forward. Es wäre echt schön wenn ihr mir helfen könnt denn ich weiß nicht ob ich darauf eingehen soll:(

...zur Frage

Korrektur lesen in Englisch?

Hallo liebe Community,

ich möchte mich bei einer Au-Pair Familie bewerben und mein Anschreiben auf Englisch schreiben. Es wäre sehr lieb wenn jemand das Korrektur lesen könnte.

Vielen Lieben Dank

Dear , , and

my name is and I'm a student from Germany. I just read your profile and it sounded pretty sympathetic.

At the moment I'm attending senior classes and I would love to belong to your family from on. As you can read on my profile I have a little brother and an older sister and I like to spend time with them or my friends.

Your two little boys would definitely beat me in chess but that doesn't matter I think.

I like to play Lego as well because I and my little brother are really fascinated to build new buildings or cars together.

I would describe me as an active person. I have a dog and take her every day for a walk, either by feet or by bicycle.

I also have my driving license and could drive them to school if that is needed. Since my mother tongue is german there should be no problem to teach and German. I'm also learning Spanish for 2 years in school now and can speak it a little and hope to improve my skills when I'm at yours.

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand meinen Englisch Text verbessern?

My plan after the 10th class is if I am accepted on an advanced technical college to change. Then there I can acquire my professional Abitur in the main focus Social educational theory. If I liked to make then still the 13th class on the professional high school I my general university maturity (Abitur). The professional high school is same on the same school like the advanced technical college. The prerau's settlement for it is to be had learnt during at least 3 years the 2nd foreign language. By the general university maturity (Abitur) I have to study the possibility at every university for every field. To be accepted on an advanced technical college one must have at least one high-school diploma. However, if all that should not clap I remain at school and go of making in the upper stage around my Abitur there. Indeed, I still have the 3rd plan if to me the licensing for the upper stage would be absent. Then I would go because on another advanced technical college. This advanced technical college would also be for the main focus Social educational theory with the difference, however, one they would have to pay. Then on this school I would leave exactly the same ones like by my 1st choice. The reason why I rather on a Fachhochscule would go is ichdort in the 11th class more practise than theory has.I would make my 1-year-old training period then in the mornings in the kindergarten and in the afternoon in the hoard. My aim it is to be able to be by the Abitur on a university where I can study then basic school teaching post. Then as a main subject I would take in German. With the other fields I am not sure yet. Although I would find religion also not bad. By different training periods I know the occupation basic school teaching post definitively my dream job is I also later would like to exercise.

Fals jemand den deutschen Teil noch benötigen sollte kann ich der Person den auch nich geben.

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand den deutschen songtext in deutsch übersetzten, bitte?

I never noticed how my heart could beat so loud When I think of you And I can't focus now, got my head up in the clouds When I think of you My heart's so lost in all the chaos It's got me crazy With the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Everything you do is so fresh and brand new That I can't help This crush on you, I wanna be the breakthrough Kind of love to you Sparks are flying like butterflies and I'm so high On the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind And I wanna rewind, over and over a thousand times

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

...zur Frage

Bewerbung Auslandspraktikum - Motivationsschreiben?

Hallo zusammen!

Im kommenden Oktober werde ich wahrscheinlich ein Auslandspraktikum in Irland absolvieren. Daher würde ich gerne um Rückmeldungen für das Motivationsschreiben haben, damit es möglichst korrekt ist:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as a proper candidate for an internship abroad in Ireland and illustrate my motivation in the following:

Currently I am doing my apprenticeship as an industrial clerk at the xxx group GmbH.

The possibility of making practical experiences in your company provoked my interest because it is a perfect way to improve my language-skills on the one hand and to get to know the Irish culture and tradition on the other.

As my CV indicates, I enjoy learning foreign languages. I possess very good English-skills in speech and writing as well as basic French and Spanish skills. Furthermore, I am very interested in different cultures and traditions as I already made good experiences by taking part in a 4-week exchange program to Adelaide, Australia in 2013.

The second topic I am very interested in and which I hope to learn more about by serving an internship is business and economics. Since my early youth I am interested in this topic so I made for example a 2-week internship at a travel agency in 2012. During this internship, I had to deal with many types of customers and realize different commercial tasks. Additionally, I decided to intensify my economic- and business knowledge by doing an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk.

I am very reliable, thorough and communicative. Furthermore I enjoy facing new challenges and getting to know new people, so I am very sure that I will be a huge benefit to your company.

I would be very grateful to be given the opportunity to be part of your company. I am looking forward to visit you soon in Ireland.

Thank you for considering my application and I’m looking forward to your response.

Yours sincerely

Sollte da auch noch was von meiner Schulbildung rein und wie sieht das grammatikalisch aus? Vielen Dank im Voraus! :)

...zur Frage

Kann man das 'that are' weglassen?

They are often prepared to do jobs that are not wanted by other people. Kann ich das 'that are" in diesem Satz weglassen? Wir müssen diesen Satz neu mit participle constructions schreiben.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?